This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#275903 by Badstrat
Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:05 pm
When I went to the store I bought 3 items. I headed to the rapid checkout line because there were other customers with less that 5 items standing in line. The incompetent moron who was at the cash register took over 9 minutes to check out the two customers ahead of me. No price check delay, no check verification delay, just a stupid slow worker that didn't give a crap about her job. I hope someone who actually wants her job gets it.

I would almost be willing that she was an ex DMV or Post office worker who was fired for being too slow.
#275910 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:31 am
Easy to get pissed... Harder to show tolerance...

Sears... I wanted to buy a couple cans of their WEATHERBEATER paint. I have used it before and for the money it is better paint than that I can buy for twice the price.
It is no longer available in any of the local stores. It is available online. I wasted over an hour establishing an account to track down how I could even purchase this paint and even pay for shipping. I even was given a link that proved their were three cans available at my local stores.
The point is nobody even knew what they were doing or selling...
Monday I am going to short sell as many shares of sears stock as I can. It used to be aa great company. Sad it has become a company of incompetence. They don't even have a handle on their on line operations to compete with Amazon.No wonder they are going out of business.

I bought some paint from Lowes... Am I pissed? I don't have time to get pissed off at little things like that...

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I'm grateful for silly little things we sometimes take for granted.

At least you made it out of the store before you got another grey hair. Smile...
#275917 by MikeTalbot
Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:09 pm
My favorite incompetent worked at Churches Chicken in Atlanta.

There were no other customers and this lady finally deigned to notice me. She walked over and said, "What do you want?"

Being a reasonable sort of fellow I replied, "Chicken?"

At which point she burst into tears, ran out the door and left me standing there by the cash register.

Talbot
#275930 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:52 pm
On the way home from Memphis last night I was starting to nod off and decided to go get coffee and food to keep me awake. Was looking for an IHOP or a Waffle House but in Mt Vernon TX all they had was a Huddle House. Never tried them before so I went in and ordered their 3 egg breakfast with grits. There was 5 other people in this place at 3AM

After waiting almost a half hour, the waitress tells me that the cook says they don't have grits. Well, it's not that they don't have it but she says it will take too long. She'd have to go make some. (Isn't that what they pay you for?)

So, ok, substitute hash browns and don't worry about it. Another 25 minutes and my order comes with 2 of the 3 egg yolks busted, hash browns raw and tasteless, and even the toast was pitiful. The waitress, knowing that this was piss poor tells me that she gave me a discount of "almost $2". Gee...thanks.

An hour for this???? I could have almost been home by then. And a party of 9 were walking in as I left....felt sorry for them.

#275931 by Badstrat
Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:54 pm
Ha Ha. Fast food order horror stories ( But not so much "fast food" in your case, Yod)

I go to Burger King to get child burgers for my dog every once in a while as a treat for him.
I told the girl I wanted two dollar hamburgers with everything on them but the cheese as cheese isn't good for him. I left and when I went to feed him his hamburgers I found two hamburgers with only the cheese on them.

These people deserve $15 an hour wages, right?

Not to worry, pretty soon the robots will take over in eating establishments. Then you will get your order on time and just like you asked for it. Hope is on the horizon.
#275936 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:39 am
That suucks. Imagine pulling up to a drive in to order three burgers. DO YOU WANT THIS AND THAT? No thank you. I just want three plain burgers. Regular burgers. Nothing else...

I drove away and there they were... Three completely plain burgers. No bun, no pickle, no catsup. PROOF...
You have to be careful of what you ask for... You may get it. :lol:

I don't have time to complain about the little stuff.
#275942 by Vampier
Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:45 pm
The "robots" will be much more efficient at poisoning us ... and our pets. Death burgers, do not eat them or feed them to your children ... they have much more inside of them than you ask for. Milk has been turned into white puss and Death burgers into cannibalism.
#275957 by DainNobody
Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:09 pm
it gripes my azz at wallyworld when they don't rotate the carousel to make sure all your groceries are in the cart, it also gripes me when they do not load your cart with groceries if you are busy swiping the debit/credit card, that gripes me if there is 1 or 2 sacks left on the carousel and you have loaded 12 sacks but had to stop to swipe and they still won't load them and then the jerk behind you in line getting pushy too.. I even called wallyworld to see if I or the cashier is supposed to load and they said ultimately it is the cashier's responsibility, but we do appreciate you loading groceries.. :)