This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#275810 by Badstrat
Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:52 pm
Trump “Trickle Up Theory” (Sounds good to me)

Cut programs for the poorest Americans.......... Trump budget cuts heating assistance for elderly and poor and cuts Meals on Wheels

http://www.npr.org/2017/03/17/520467050 ... vulnerable

Ivanka hopes to give money to financially better off Americans .... Ivanka plan to subsidize paid leave vacations for the better off Americans and create child care subsidies.

Democrats have taken favorably to Ivanka Trump’s two signature issues, namely affordable child care and paid family leave.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... eave-plan/

But wanna bet that the poorest Americans feel like they just got trickled down upon?
#276076 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:43 am
Pissed on... Pissed on...
Americans have been pissed on for the entire history of our country. Forced to pay exorbitant taxes under rule of law.

Just saying. If I have to write a check to my government for taxes... I get it... But at what point does it become so overbearing that instead of writing a helpful check to good causes, you are just writing a small check because that it all you have.

Trickle down? That is when there is not enough meat to go around. Only the best hunters share their left overs.
Right now there is not enough meat to go around. Because the economy has been pushed to take down America.

Gary if you want to write that heart bleed stuff... I still love ya!
#276078 by Vampier
Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:28 am
I think that we all agree on some basics. The USA is in a very bad way. Trump is doing some very good things and some things which are not so good. The only thing is what some may think is good ... others think it to be bad and visa-versa. Beyond that, the entire affair gets increasingly messy. I do know that the Globalist Filth have wanted a World War and they may get it. There is a "Drill" set to happen in D.C. soon. Remember 9-11 was a "Drill". There is a history of staged "Drills" that suddenly became real and all under the False Flag Banner. Perhaps the "stolen" plans and codes for Trump Tower will come in "handy" for the Globalist Filth, who can tell. In my opinion one way or another the Roller Coaster Ride has begun and it is "up in the air" as to if it will end by slowing down and stopping or if it will simply jump the tracks and plunge into the Abyss if you will. At this point I wash my hands of the entire madness in so far as joining any "camp".

I have an Art Show in April next year for a month here to prepare for. I was asked by the Head of the House of Culture for the Municipal. It is to be in April of 2018. In March of 2018 they have asked my Wife to also do a show. This will probably be the largest Art show I have ever done. It will be entitled "ARTE DARQUE".
#276082 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:56 am
This is really cool. Good wishes Vamp.

" I have an Art Show in April next year for a month here to prepare for. I was asked by the Head of the House of Culture for the Municipal. It is to be in April of 2018. In March of 2018 they have asked my Wife to also do a show. This will probably be the largest Art show I have ever done. It will be entitled "ARTE DARQUE".[/quote]