This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#275565 by Badstrat
Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:18 pm
The cost of the Tomahawk has long been an issue. The Navy, according to a public fact sheet on its website, places the price tag of a Block IV missile at $569,000, but that's in fiscal year 1999 dollars. However, Rob Koon, a spokesman for the Navy, on Wednesday placed the current price tag at $1.41 million.Mar 25, 2011

http://finance.nine.com.au/2017/04/07/1 ... sile-costs

The Trump government has launched 59 tomahawk missiles on a Syrian military airfield, which represents one of the most direct responses we've seen to the Bashar al-Assad regime.

While it is a direct diplomatic move, in military terms it's a relatively small-scale order to make – but that doesn’t mean it wasn't insanely expensive.

According to the US Department of Defence's annual budget, a single Tomahawk missile costs $1.59 million.

Combine that by the 59 missiles the US ordered to be fired off two warships in the Mediterranean Sea, and you're looking at a bill of around $94 million.

(Not to count the cost of operations and sending the warships to do the job.)

…………………………………………………………………………

Makes me wonder how much the concrete would cost to rebuild the airport. On the other hand a few dozen babies suffering would make most people say it was worth it, not to stop the killing babies through military attacks, just using that particular method to kill them.

Yet the same people have little problem with abortion doctors ripping millions of babies a year limb by limb from their mothers womb, or jamming a scissors into the backs of their little necks as they are entering this world. Neither does it bother those same people when a baby survives an abortion and is abandoned to an empty room to die a slow death on its own. The race baiter president certainly approved of murdering babies that way, and voted to allow it.

So we attacked mainly because an illegal killing method of killing babies was used and the president became indignant. I agree that something should have been done to show rogue nations that “everything goes” no longer goes.

On the other hand, perhaps he should have speaks with ivanka who is doing her best to keep the “Baby Auschwitz” funded with our tax dollars.
#275566 by DainNobody
Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:33 pm
it stimulated the economy.. at least for those that own Raytheon stock shares
#275572 by Vampier
Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:38 pm
Excellent Thread Slacker ... your many points in relation to it are all quite valid at least to me. Can one really control something when one destroys it ? Trump is not doing what he must do to wrest control from the NWO and fulfill his many promises. I hate to say this but with this latest "action" Trump is going down the tube into the filth of the swamp. If this is so then that flicker of HOPE that Trump fanned into a torch is beginning to falter. It seems more than obvious that this latest "Syrian Crisis" was nothing more than another False Flag. Is Trump that dim to believe it? I do not think so which means he has either lost control or has been one of "them" all along ... which is what many on here have been warning of from the beginning. After this latest "Stupidity" then it will not take very much to convince anyone with a rational mind that Trump may be somewhat of a "Trojan Horse" himself or would it be a Demoncrat Ass instead ? I am beginning to WONDER. I hope that all the good people and Patriots who have supported Trump will not be stabbed in the back. I am now "on the fence" regarding this madness and Time will most definately tell. All this puts Slacker's warnings and views more in the forefront and much more valid than some may have interpreted.

If Trump is genuine then any "attack" should be a full merciless Frontal Attack on the NWO Filth and it's minions which now infect his "Administration". ARRESTS MUST BE MADE and things that no President before him tolerated should no longer be tolerated by he himself. We shall see. In the meantime more children will be aborted, murdered, tortured, eaten and abused regardless of any ridiculous and insanely expensive "missile attack" which amounts to showing the entire world how "Dim" the light in the White House has become now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjWBosTKKQ0

Dayne ... excellent Post I thought.
#275595 by MikeTalbot
Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:50 pm
The cost? Our honor. We attacked a nation with cruise missiles that poses absolutely no threat to us.

Shame on Trump, I'd though better of him.

Talbot