This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#274706 by Badstrat
Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:25 pm
Coincidence? Obama Makes Surprise Visit to Hawaii 48 Hours Before Judge Blocks Trump Travel Ban

https://www.infowars.com/coincidence-ob ... ravel-ban/

Paul Joseph Watson | Infowars.com - March 16, 2017 364 Comments
Coincidence? Obama Makes Surprise Visit to Hawaii 48 Hours Before Judge Blocks Trump Travel Ban

A ruling by a federal judge in Hawaii that blocked President Donald Trump’s travel ban was announced less than 48 hours after Barack Obama made a surprise visit to Honolulu, leading some to speculate that the former president may have schemed with the judge he originally appointed.

Hours before Trump’s travel ban on individuals from six Muslim countries was set to go into effect yesterday, US District Court Judge Derrick Watson, who presides in Honolulu, slapped down the policy, citing Trump’s comments on Muslims during the presidential campaign as part of his reason for blocking the ban.
#275151 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:59 pm
Careful Gary. You are actually talking war.
Should we start with all illegal foreign nationals and concentrate on the violent killers of American citizens.
Should we move on to removing hateful legal muslim jihadists. The ones that supported the killing of 3000 American citizens on 9/11.
Should we just move on and kill anyone connected to the democratic party, or members of the republican party that disagree.
We are very close right now... I hope everyone starts to remember how important The LAW of THE LAND IS!

Other than that... I'm in... COME AND GET ME!
#275174 by Vampier
Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:23 pm
Civil War is here and has been fought within the "government" since the end of the Second "World War". I believe that this current "Civil War" is about to go HOT ... very HOT now. The Globalist Filth is in the process of crashing the "economy" now. This will make everything heat up and spark flames all over the country. When the sheeple, the Eaters get hungry ... well then the Globalist filth will force what they want now to stop Trump and take over what is left of the USA. In the process of this these minions of Evil will use virtually every weapon in their arsenal including nukes, Bio and Chemical and of course all those Hollow Points.

If you do not believe me take a look at the "Stock Market". The "Russians did it" narrative is not working so everything is being ramped up to the next level. The FEMA CAMPS stand ready.

Prepare, make plans, ally yourselves with others upon whom you can count on. Disregard the Lies of the Media, forget about trying to convince anyone at this point for those who are lost ARE LOST ... they are GONE. Leave them and concentrate on what is about to happen. Get yourselves Spiritually in order. The Last Moments are here and we all are living deep within them. The Hammer of real Death and Evil will be brought to bear just before the coming WINTER. Until then The Great Game will be played not in simple positioning but in the taking of pieces ... Pawns, Knights, Rooks. The Bishops have long Fallen with the "Kings" and "Queens". The Black Pope is secreting the Jesuit Grand Plan everywhere ... The Catholic Church is over . The Vatican has numbered days now. "New Jerusalem" is being prepared for the Devil, Satan, the Great Evil who is known by many names. The Army of Pawns ... the Muslims are on the move and starting brush fires which will be fanned into Great fires of Destruction. Christians are the Neo Enemies now. Patriots and Nationalists are the Neo Criminals. Any who possess any Morality, Independant Thought and Human Empathy must be beheaded. As I have stated long ago upon this very Forum ... what has happened in Europe is now happening here. Watching techno death on CNN is being replaced with a more "domestic" scenario. Enjoy.