This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#274385 by Badstrat
Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:32 pm
The healthcare proposal trump says he would sign when it comes across his desk. Bill details from 19:00 – 30:00 on the 3/7/17-Mark Levin Audio Rewind

The Mark Levin rewind describing what RINO/trump care really is all about. The complete program deals with the details of what and who is going to get screwed. Who will get screwed? Mostly the poorest of all, who will benefit? Big companies and the middle class getting subsidy checks under this bill for families earning up to $200 grand a year. Sound good? Here we go again, government making deals concerning us without our input. You really should hear the whole program because it details how all citizens will get screwed and those having employer insurance will loose it under these new proposals which give employers the right to cancel all worker insurance. Bill details from 19:00 – 30:00 on the rewind, but the whole program details how we are ALL going to get screwed by the entrenched in Washington.

http://www.marklevinshow.com/audio-rewind/

3/7/17-Mark Levin Audio Rewind

Edited with right program date. Sorry about that. :)
Last edited by Badstrat on Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#274401 by Vampier
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:59 pm
This is yet another fine example of why the "Republican Party" is a monstrosity and should be dissolved along with the "Democratic Party".
#274408 by Badstrat
Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:29 am
"No law has passed. "

We know that. The post was about what is in the draft.
#274411 by Vampier
Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:54 am
It resembles what Romney wanted to do. Let us hope that what comes out of it in the End will not be shite.
#274417 by Badstrat
Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:50 am
Yod,

I wasn't being smart but when I re read it it looked somewhat that way. They don't have an em emoticon for everything.

The big problem is that they are leaving most of it alone and I'd bet the most they do to change it (other than the stuff they come up with to make it much worse) is to rename it. I believe that is what most of those clowns do. Skeptical? You better believe it.

The other problem is that they didn't have a plan ready to go since obama nightmare-care was passed. The phonies acted like they were ready to go before if they got a chance, Phonies. Always bragging near every election cycle about how many times how they sent a bill to vote and that he wouldn't sign it anyway or some crap like that. They were never serious about giving you back the hold over you that they have and they have no intention of doing that now. What better way to get people to tow the line than to be able to stop them from getting treatment when they need it unless they play ball.? Radical thoughts? No, I know this government and how they operate. The majority of them by far don't give a crap about you, they only want to amass more and more power over you. Thats the name of the game.
#274443 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:30 pm
Badstrat wrote: The majority of them by far don't give a crap about you, they only want to amass more and more power over you. Thats the name of the game.

Yeah, but they better realize that it's a new day in America. If they want to hold their job (and they do) then they will listen.

It's too bad that the idea of a socialized government health care system has now been accepted as "required" by most, so there will be no turning back and anything they do will be something I didn't want.

But it will get much better than it is now before it's voted on.
#274448 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:08 am
The problem here is that NOBODY is pointing out the real problem.
2 big ones.
First all of America has allowed a 3rd party to insert themselves between medical care and patients. It is called insurance companies. In effect it has become you can't buy that steak for $5.00. You can buy it through our insurance consortium, for $4.95 with a $2.00 dollar co-pay. We will negotiate it down,and protect you, and we (the insurance company)only pay the store $2.00 for that steak. THERE ... Don't you feel better knowing how well we are protecting you for a $1500 a month premium cost.
After all, these Drs make too much and we are looking out for you.

Second drug cost. I get it... When you are 60 years old and you have found a drug that makes life's pains disappear...Sometimes even saving lives... I GET IT!
This is where the equation and arguments of insurance companies are logical... What is the problem here????
The unbelievable regulations and development expense that drug companies must bear, to bring life saving drugs to market...In the name of protecting Americans. Thank you FDA for protecting us so well... Oh and MONSANTO. :roll:
How in the heck are WE protecting AMERICANS when basic health care is robbing them blind?
Got me. :roll: It wasn't this way 50 years ago. Are that many people missing the point?
#274480 by Badstrat
Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:08 pm
An interesting development if accurate. If anything is passed that leaves obamacare intact we have lost because the worst parts of it will not/ can not be repealed if this republicrap plan gets signed into law. So this is the "Art of the Deal"? Screw American citizens and grab a bit of glory by changing it for the worse? Another campaign promise fulfilled? Now lets move on to something else? But I thought the promise was to repeal it totally, then again I never believe campaign promises. Why would I, I have been around long enough to see the pattern. For those who are in the dark about what may be happening now for their future health care. So this is how staunch conservatives are treated, if true.

Trump threatens GOP: Back health bill or get primaried

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/trump ... le/2617074

President Trump has told Republican leaders that he's prepared to play hardball with congressional conservatives to pass the GOP healthcare bill, including by supporting the 2018 primary challengers of any Republican who votes against the bill.

Mark Levin rewind 3/10/17-Mark Levin Audio Rewind explains what is going on in detail, for those who care about your future. It goes into detail aboutf those whom we "trusted as conservatives" flip flopping along their merry way right at the beginning.

http://www.marklevinshow.com/audio-rewind/
#274500 by Badstrat
Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:56 am
"I guess I wasted a bunch of time explaining all this shiiit"

Sorry if you are referring to me. I look at what is happening and weigh the facts in the balance, not what I hope it will be . I do not like the facts that I am getting from Ryan and others. Put facts out to change my mind not wishful presumptions. I keep hearing the good old "You don't know how trump operates" stuff. I waste a lot of time listening to the details of what is going on. Mark Levin is a staunch conservative and the head of Landmark Legal.
He says in his opinion, as being one of the foremost constitutional scholars in America, that if obamacare isn't totally repealed and if this is republicrap "fix" is added, we will never be able to get rid of it under any circumstances. Now am I to listen to a man with Marks credentials or someone who bases his opinion on feelings instead of the facts concerning this matter? Help me out, give me some facts if I am seemingly confused concerning this matter. I'm always willing to listen to facts to make my decisions. IF what Mark reported is true, it is a very bad deal for us. And his daughter is trying to ram through another welfare style giveaway program on top of the trillion dollar trump wants to spend on roads. And just how much of that trillion dollars will end up in politicians pockets, like every other highway fund that we already paid for and pay for every time we fuel up? Now I am trying to understand how a healthcare welfare bill, and a trillion dollar budget increase, and his daughters welfare program are going to amount to those tax cuts we were promised. Did those worthless phucks in the government go out and get jobs and no one told me? Is that how we are going to pay for all these new give away programs? I am so naive. I thought that decreasing spending was how to lower the deposit, not to graft trillions more dollars into give away programs. Maybe you can explain it to me so I can understand. I'm tired of politicians telling me how they are going to fix everything for me and then turn around and rob me blind again to pay for their lame money squandering fixes.

http://www.landmarklegal.org/DesktopDef ... x?tabid=14

Mark is well aware of the ramifications of what will happen if this is approved. He is also making the point that trump ran on repealing, not patching up obamacare. I am the one who feels he is wasting his time with the facts of what is going on that is hidden from us. Simple as that.

When I hear trump pressuring people to scrap this crap instead of using strong arm tactics to support it I will come to your side of the fence. But until then. I do not like what I am hearing and reading. Sorry. That's just the way it is, just the facts man, just the facts, that is what drives my opinion. So show me some concrete proof of what he will do (easily enough if he says just repeal it and start from scratch) if not let me have my opinion based on some of the facts that I am seeing and hearing. OK? Certainly nothing to get hard feelings over. We each have the right to express our opinions, don't we?
#274502 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:04 am
Gary, please go back and read the first line of my post. I agree with most of what you are posting.

Right now... Rather than paying a 60 dollar co- pay to a doctor I don't like... I prefer to go to a good doctor that accepts cash for the same amount. At one point in time the discussion came up that that would have been ILEGAL!

WHAT? :roll:

Strangely the doctors I trust, that accept cash instead of going through all the insurance BS, are doing much better financially than the doctors that rely on insurance payments.

Please go back and read the first line I wrote again. In an attempt to socialize medicine in America... We are destroying the whole system. Buckle up... This is going to turn into a wild ride.
#274503 by Badstrat
Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:58 pm
Sorry if I misunderstood you. "Buckle up... This is going to turn into a wild ride."

Yes it is. I'm not looking foreword to it in the least. They just keep using rotted beams to shore up the barn. God put every one of them in power for his purpose and I know that the purpose is to bring down America. You can't look at it any other way and make any sense out of it. God has everything under control.
#274549 by Vampier
Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:56 pm
The Romney/Obama "Screw Job" is wholly unHoly and needs to be REPEALED and REPLACED with something that is not written by Republican/Democrat idiots or Evil Shite like Paul Ryan.
The globalist filth are losing their grip and so are resorting to the most audacious LIES and UnTruths any have heard ... even from the rotting lips of The Hag and Black Messiah. The Black Pope who loves children, especially with a good Satay Sauce, reeks of NWO mold and now spews Satanism openly on his way to Jerusalem. All of you "Catholics" out there need to start resisting his rotting rhetoric or join the MASONS.

So much effort is now being put into creating Chaos, Civil War, Criminal Activity and ... DEATH. Because of the overt failure of their long "accepted" LYING MASS MEDIA the NWO now resort to" Entertainment" Television .... simply because more people watch it. This is what Humanity in the World has been manipulated into ... a bunch of overweight, impotent, diseased, dying, clapping mutated seals. Yuck Yuck Pimps of the NWO have replaced the Mass Media but are still using their well tried conditioning, subliminal poisons and overt LIES to "hook" the zombies, the sheeple, the liberals and other "seals".

Remember you can not pull a trigger if you have flippers.
#274584 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:41 am
Taking this all off point Vamp... :roll: :) I think the Navy Seals would disagree. They have flippers.

The point that bothers me is I don't want to make a mortgage payment every month to be in a consortium that covers skin care to abortions. This is not car insurance, this is my government telling me I must participate because I am alive.

Even if the bill comes to ten grand for a broken leg, I can live with that .But don't charge me 50 bucks for an aspirin.
If he bill comes to 500 grand and wipes me out just to save my sorry asss... Why the PHUCK did you bother...
PLEASE DO NOT RESUSCITATE. You just killed me anyway. :roll:

Tremendous personal responsibility , and tolerance. Other wise this is just a promotion and scare tactic to take away your FREEDOM!