This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#274592 by Vampier
Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:27 pm
Very good "Flipper" point. Your final sentence on your POST says it all. It is meant exactly to take away your FREEDOM and that of others. Many of the excreted and secreted Filth left ... which is the true legacy of the Black Messiah... all toil to ready the scene for Trump's demise and The Second Coming of The Black Messiah. The Executive Orders that Trump issues (not those negating The Black Messiah's ) can and will be used and altered against the population when this coveted moment is achieved ... if it is achieved. Keeping this in mind is of Supreme importance when killing what is laughingly deemed current "HealthCare" and creating something more lasting, better and that is geared to assist REAL AMERICANS. A short perusal of what has happened in Germany, England, France, Greece, and other victim countries in Europe with their Healthcare being overloaded by the Invading Muslim Filth will demonstrate the Future of Canada and the USA in this respect. The Abomination Trudeau is just the kind of scum that needs to be eradicated in order to stop this.
#274604 by Badstrat
Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:59 pm
On the positive side: News of the details of Ryans bill are out there now and people are not liking them, and the opposition to it is growing in Congress. RINO's are coming up short on this one and I hope it stays that way. We don't need another Nazicare government program dictating their edicts over our lives. They need to have the same health care as citizens... then watch their dictates change .
It's my body and I want to be the one who has anything to say about it.
#274618 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:07 am
Is NOT it sad how many other people are willing to pass laws to rule your life.My reply...

I only tolerate government because it is a necessary evil to prevent total anarchy.

However, even government must be careful too NOT create anarchy.
#274657 by Badstrat
Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:45 pm
"
"I only tolerate government because it is a necessary evil to prevent total anarchy."

The problem is that most anarchy comes top down from traitors who have infiltrated the system.