This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#274358 by Badstrat
Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:24 am
Now the republicrats are offering a plan to substitute portions of obama care that raise costs and leave the worst foundations of obamacare in place. This is simply another government sponsored money pit entitlement program Americans can not afford. This is a farce. These politicians have no intention of letting loose of any control over you, which was the main purpose of obamacare. By the way, what makes someone "entitled" ? If you sit on the couch and play video games all day and get a check from uncle scam, does that make you entitled? If you have 3-5 kids from 3-5 fathers and sit at home does that make you entitled? What if you find a crooked lawyer or doctor and get on disability, does that make you entitled? If you don't have a job because the ones available are beneath you, does that make you entitled? If you break our laws and sneak into our country does that make you entitled? If you send your kids over here to break our laws would that make you entitled? If you sneak across our borders simply to have your baby at taxpayer cost, does that make you entitled? If you come here from somewhere across the world does that make you entitled?

Never worry, Glen has a job so he can shell out more of his paycheck to pay for the fiasco that will insure millions cost free. Sounds fair to me. I hope you don't mind being raped by the couch potatoes, welfare baby machines, illegal aliens and the likes. At least I hope not because they will have more control over your pay check than you do.

Thanks donald for being so eager to sign it when it comes across your desk. I do believe that is what you told Pravda. I forget, donald, didn't you run on repealing obamacare rather than modifying it and making it worse? If you did why are you letting these RINOS and cowards in Washington paste together a disaster to keep it alive?
#274367 by Vampier
Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:43 am
Yet another excellent thread and Post Slacker. You are spot on what is happening. This is why Trump needs to pay attention to what the people want, why he was elected and not become yet another of the Political filth. Anything with the word Obama on it is a pox.