This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#274297 by Vampier
Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:04 pm
Planet Guy ... you are behind the curve here. Lying, destroying rivers etc. etc. and you blame Trump who has been in barely a month ? What kind of pot are you smoking ? Exactly what you speak of is the work of The Black Messiah, The Hag and her Pervert, The Bush Babies and the NWO PussBags. none of this is conspiracy now as it has been not only proven time and again but also it has been admitted to by the filth that is doing it. Wow, talk about "darkness' and stumbling around ... you bumble with everything you bring up now, check out the up to date news and stop sucking on the tit of the False Media. Darkness ? The Hag has openly admitted to regularly attending Witches Coven meetings ... "looking real Presidential " as you like to say. What kind of idiotic "logic" aree you now resorting to ? There are idiots all over the country doing their little Satanic Rituals AGAINST TRUMP. Is that not DARK ? Look at what is going on NOW... Madonna and imbeciles against Trump don their pu**y Hats and walk around destroying things and breaking the LAW. Dressing up as a Vagina ? does this appeal to you goodtime sensitivities ?

Get up to date on what is happening all around you and then try to process the rubbish you openly accuse Glen and I of doing. Why on earth would i talk to you about music on the nonmusic part of the Forum ? Why would I post pics of my projects when you and all the other yuck yucks only deface them with your stupidity and immature perversion? There is a certain Discernment which one must have to participate in any artistic activity. It seems to me you do not have it. But that is fine, you frolic in your own brand of logic despite attempts to find common ground by myself and others.

Your brain seems to be rotting and i am sorry for that. But do not worry as one way or another it will all be over soon.
#274298 by Planetguy
Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:17 pm
i'm afraid it is YOU who once again has his head up his ass and shows yourself to be woefully uninformed..... i guess you CAN'T get enough of that darkness you covet can you? at least you've found a place that is both dark AND warm. enjoy your view.

i guess like Trump, you get all your "news" (disinformation) from Brietbart.

Trump Orders EPA to Repeal Obama-Era Rule Protecting Waterways

Kate WheelingFollow
staff writer @PacificStand.
Feb 28

As expected, President Donald Trump issued an executive order on Tuesday instructing the head of the Environmental Protection Agency, Scott Pruitt, to begin the process of dismantling President Barack Obama’s clean water rule.
The 2015 Waters of the United States rule expanded the federal government’s oversight over streams, tributaries, and wetlands that feed into the nation’s larger bodies of water. The rule, which was opposed by the fossil fuel, fertilizer, and farming industries, required that farmers and companies receive permission from the federal government before using some fertilizers near certain waterways. Legal challenges have kept the rule from taking effect, and likewise it will almost certainly take years of further legal battles to repeal or rewrite the act. In the meantime, Trump is expected to issue a second executive order directing Pruitt to target Obama’s Clean Power Plan next.
#274299 by Planetguy
Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:30 pm
Vampier wrote: Why on earth would i talk to you about music on the nonmusic part of the Forum ? Why would I post pics of my projects when you and all the other yuck yucks only deface them with your stupidity and immature perversion?

more lies and spin from you. who ever said you should talk music HERE on THIS forum? that's just more of your patented and transparent attempts at spin.

the fact remains...you have no interest in discussing music, art, books, movies, because you find no joy in those endeavors. how very sad that is. no wonder you're rotting from the inside out.

and let's be clear...for the record i have NEVER not ONCE taken an image of you or your work and 'defaced' it. nor have i EVER ridiculed your art. that's just more dishonesty from you suggesting that i have. typical.

There is a certain Discernment which one must have to participate in any artistic activity. It seems to me you do not have it.

and you base that on what, Prince of Darkness? your alleged love of art and music????

riiiight....you fool no one! your only love is the further spread of hate, racism ("ragtops"...REALLY????), paranoia, disinformation, and bad vibes.

like trump, you're a sham and a charlaton. a smarmy and oily side show huckster trying to sell his snake oil

now go back to more of that which you love and the one thing you excel at....spreading your evil.
#274303 by Vampier
Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:59 pm
Planet Guy ... I thank you for your comparing me to Trump despite the ridiculousness of such. I take it as a compliment. "Obama's Protection" really, you believe that crap. Look further into it sparky and see how much scum was dumped into waterways in the USA over the 8 year Reign of The Black Messiah. Check out all his benevolent "Executive Orders" that Trump has been busy negating using the very same . you actually fail to see the points that glen, i and others make. You misinterpret my words dear boy. I was not suggesting that "music" should be discussed at all on this part of the Forum. My Darkness, my Lies ???

Just wait ... not long ... you will see your beloved Black Messiah ... the screwer of men, FALL and be EXPOSED for the Enemie Slime Ball and Pretender he is. Can we not use colourful metaphors ... Sand hopper, Camel Jockey, etc. It is one of the cherished FREEDOMS of FREE SPEECH. Just like the Right to blow away some filth who is trying to rape your wife or rob your home. You speak of us being taken in ... look in the mirror mate.

I can not expect much from a brain Dead Zombie who tried to vote a Corpse into the Oval Office. So I do not. I have to go now and participate in a Satanic Dark Ritual to "bind" Trump and elevate the Filth of the NWO. I leave you with this ...VAULT NO. 7 Ha Ha Ha
#274307 by Planetguy
Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:21 pm
Vampier wrote: Can we not use colourful metaphors ... Sand hopper, Camel Jockey, etc. It is one of the cherished FREEDOMS of FREE SPEECH.

for now you can.... but as our freedoms are being eroded under the fascist rule of Trump and his lying henchmen... who knows how long before your right to hurl hateful and ignorant racial epithets will be banished?

really....i'd never try to impose on your rights to use terms, your (cough, cough) "colourful metaphors" that you hold near and dear such as kikes, wetbacks, wops, chinks, spics, spooks, porch monkeys, the 'n' word, etc.....

hey, i get it....that's what you SEE and THAT's your takeaway when looking at those who differ from you....so, knock yourself out, racist.

enjoy what's left of your freedoms for as long as Trump et al allows you to do so. (for now)
#274319 by Vampier
Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:17 pm
Planet Guy ... "Freedoms are being eroded under the fascist rule of Trump" ... that is quite a fine example of how brainwashed you truly are. Read the Executive Orders of The Black Messiah if you want to see the erosion of american Freedoms and a kind of Fascist Rule. Look at the Hag Merkel and what she has done to Germany in the name of the EU and NWO. Look at La Penn in France, she is no Hag but more of a joan of Arc.

You speak of "Protection" ... of Waterways ... no The black Messiah has had it set up so he will "rule" and own all the water, all the land, all the livestock, all the food, all the animals and much much more. Who is Fascist you poor braindead zombie. The shut down of energy generation was meant to "protect" ? the robbibg of private investors to finance "ObamaCare" ? The storing of all emails etc of american citizens? If you are so utterly stupid and ignorant of these realities then you are far too gone to ever return the a state of rational mind.

The CIA is much more of a threat than Russia. The Black Messiah has nothing more than a Legacy of lies. You call me a Racist and Trump a Racist and any others who point out your zombie dictated fallacies. You are no different than those who attack children, women, supporters of Trump and all the other Zombies like you. Do you believe islands float, Bush is still President and that korea has been invaded ?

Go eat some more Fukushima fish and such down some Bud light. Then sit down at your keyboard with your geothermal warmed arse and proceed to entertain us all even more than you already have. Go ahead call me hateful and racist because I do hate Muslim Invaders who are determined to kill, rape, loot and destroy everything they touch. Damn right I want to be hurtful to such low life trash and filth.

With the passage of each hour now you reveal yourself more and more. You demonstrate your inability to discern, logically think and rationally make an informed judgement. Just like your EVIL DARK MASTERS you will scream racist, Fake News, and continue your zombie decline into nothingness. No I do not think you to be EVIUL, only immensely ignorant and damaged. Look at what is happening on FaceBook ? Legitimate news is being Censored. Are you as closed minded as Guitar Mike ? CNN has "V.D." so watch that you do not become infected further.
#274326 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:33 pm
Vamp, understand something. Against all his views that it is OK, too allow un-vetted foreign nationals to enter America and KILL Americans... The one argument he can't overcome is that he is UGLY. :lol:
#275649 by Vampier
Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:29 pm
"Lots Of Crap" Johnnyshitbox.
#275820 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:01 pm
BULL sh*t THROUGH AND THROUGH.
WHO THE PHLUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE mark!?

Do Not tell me to stand down... I don't want to be the man teaching you that there is a GOD! Wanna meet him?

!