This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#273795 by Badstrat
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:15 pm
McCain spent so much time accusing trump of being in cahoots with the Russians and winning by cheating. I guess that he forgot that he asked Russia to participate illegally in his run for president. Really, john, really? Where are all those Pravda puppets that are accusing the Russians of helping trump win?

Russian mission On Fundraising Letter from John McCain Election Campaign, 20 Oct 2008
Release date October 20, 2008
Summary
20 Oct 2008 statement from the Russian Federation to the United states in relation to an alleged letter from the McCain campaign requesting a financial contribution from Russia:

“We have received a letter from Senator John McCain requesting financial contribution to his Presidential campaign.

In this connection we would like to reiterate that Russian officials, the Permanent Mission of the Russian Federation to the United Nations or the Russian Government do not finance political activity in foreign countries.”

Wikileaks staff have verified the authenticity of the document. Obviously the statement is designed to undermine the McCain campaign and is an extremely interesting Russian intervention into US domestic politics. It remains to be seen whether the play, which lacks subtlety, will backfire and generate support for McCain.

According to the document metadata (which can be manipulated, though rarely is), the document was created by “INT10”, underwent two revisions and was saved by “INT9” with a version of word is registered to organization “MID”. Although Wikileaks normally removes metadata, we have not done so in this instance since the document is intended to be public and may be a significant political play by Russian intelligence.

See John McCain fundraising appeal letter to Russian Ambassador Vitaly Churkin, Sep 29 2008‎ for the McCain letter.
- See more at: http://www.commonsenseevaluation.com/20 ... DX6Z4.dpuf
#273803 by Vampier
Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:58 am
Good Reason for drumming idiots out of the services like "Johnny Wet Start" and then avoiding them developing into full blown TRAITORS like "The SongBird". Despite having high ranking "Daddy's" this crap should never be tolerated. McCain is responsible for a great many deaths and a good percentage of them are Americans ... brave Americans and not COWARDS like McCain ... not lying filth like John McCain ... not pretenders like John McCain and not Political Filth like The Hag, The Pervert and Puss Bags like Soros and Pustule. AND MOST OF ALL PERHAPS STOPPING ENEMIES LIKE THE BLACK MESSIAH FROM PRETENDING TO BE AMERICAN AND UNDERMINING, MURDERING,TORTURING AND DESTROYING IN THE NAME OF AMERICA. THESE BASTARDS AND BITCHES ARE DEMONIC PIECES OF SHITE. Destroy them and their offspring ... cleanse the filth out of existence.
#273812 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:39 am
Everyone seems to forget that mccain THREW the election in 2008. Just like romney in 2012.

I have no respect for these people... They tell me to just "KEEP LOOKING AT THE FLOWERS"

Like HELL!!!!
#273815 by schmedidiah
Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:46 pm
move here and vote against him or STFU! :lol:
#273817 by Badstrat
Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:00 pm
"move here and vote against him or STFU!"

That explains it all. Simple as that. :)
#273818 by schmedidiah
Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:18 pm
Badstrat wrote:"move here and vote against him or STFU!"

That explains it all. Simple as that. :)

I knew someone would appreciate it! :D
#273832 by Vampier
Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:18 am
As a Globalist Traitorous piece of Filth and a Senator ... McCain represents every American everywhere ... especially when he is posing for Pics with known Terrorists and in light of what his dirtier orifice exudes ( his stinking mouth). Shut The F _ _ k Up should be Wake the Fuc _ up especially if you live in the State that this disgusting Coward represents. The word American has no State Boundaries the last time I heard Schmed.
#273833 by schmedidiah
Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:59 am
I hear a lot of talk about this from folks outside our borders. They tell us to get rid of him. They shame us for not bumping him in the primaries in favor of JD Hayworth or so on. They fail to understand our electorate. Old folks from everywhere. A constant stream of them. They kept Arpaio in office for 24 years, even long after he had passed his prime and started racking up costly mistakes in his management. The point is, I see someone with Chuck Schumer as his senator question why McCain keeps getting elected, I laugh. Hysterically! :lol:
#273834 by Badstrat
Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:10 am
"Old folks from everywhere. A constant stream of them. "

Sure.

Take the easy way out. :(

Blame it on us old folks :)
#273835 by schmedidiah
Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:18 am
you ever heard of Sun City, AZ pal? :wink:
#273836 by Badstrat
Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:44 am
"The point is, I see someone with Chuck Schumer as his senator question why McCain keeps getting elected, I laugh. Hysterically! "

Here is the difference. (Other than the people who keep him in office want to destroy America as it is)

McCain is a fraud and a phony who said he would do what the people wanted if he was re elected and within months he was back doing what he promised not to do. He runs as a prepublicrap but acts like a demoncrap.

Chucky schumer on the other hand is a flaming liberal Communist with a napoleon complex mascarading as a human being.
#273837 by schmedidiah
Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:20 am
"acts like a Democrat"

http://acuratings.conservative.org/acu-federal-legislative-ratings/?year1=2015&chamber=13&state1=6&sortable=4

81% ACU rating for last available year. I'll take it over Chuckie. :P