This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#273789 by Badstrat
Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:56 pm
Trump aides divided over policy shielding 'dreamer' immigrants

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/0 ... /21702164/

Hey donald. Illegal is illegal.

If you are going along with obamas illegal actions then mandate that all illegals not being deported learn to speak English within 2 years and be able to support themselves without stealing money from taxpayers. If not send them back. We don't need any more taxpayer financed subcultures who have total disregard for our society.

This is America not a subdivision of Mexico nor is it a division of some muslim country. Integrate with American society or leave. Reject sharia and accept out constitution and law. It should be as simple as that.

Screw the "dreamers" we have our own "dreamers" called American children and they are being cheated by these thieves who will take their future jobs and security and rob them of their dreams. Crap on the "dreamers" this whole obama scam was for the Mexican parents to send their kids here to scam American taxpayers. Anchor babies are a bad enough fraud but anchor teens are outrageous scam on the American people. They HAVE parents, send them back where they belong to live with their parents.

I didn't realize this when I posted but this whole dreamer scam was to get their parents in here also.

I'm tired of politicians promising one thing and giving us a watered down version of what they promised.