This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#273267 by Badstrat
Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:05 pm
This Republican Carbon Tax Proposal Is Anything But Conservative

http://dailysignal.com/2017/02/09/this- ... servative/
The Climate Leadership Council, a group of self-described conservatives, released a new report rashly titled, “The Conservative Case for Carbon Dividends.” (Or the "No Nookie for Donald Bill)

Tactfully so, they avoided the word “tax” in their title. The plan calls for a gradually increasing tax on carbon dioxide emissions—a recommended $40 per ton of emissions to start—tacked onto the use of energy that American’s depend on most, such as gas, oil, and coal. The tax would target the beginning of the supply chain: “the mine, well or port.”

Those pushing the plan say the tax level would be set to reduce carbon dioxide emissions by more than what is accomplished by “current regulations”—presumably the Clean Power Plan. In this ideal world, revenue from the tax would be reimbursed to Americans each quarter, with an estimate of $2,000 per family in the first year. This would be accompanied by repeal of the Clean Power Plan and other unnamed Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations on carbon dioxide emissions.
....................................................................................................

ivanka, following in the true spirit of obamas destroy America agenda. Really? Lower income families will get an reimbursement? And just how long do you think greedy corrupt politicians will keep this reimbursement in place? How about the cost added to ALL PRODUCTS made in America and and those products that are imported? How are they going to reimburse that? This is simply another way by thieving politicians to rob the American citizen.

Left wing demoncrap ivanka trump, possibly the Vice president pence, and others will attend the "Climate
leadership council". (Or the "No Nookie for Donald Bill) The tax they propose would cost the average family over $2,000 per year rising with time. To be reimbursed .....Really?? What about the skyrocketing cost of food, clothing, transportation and all manufactured goods at home and abroad that this tax will increase? Americans will end up paying it in everything the purchase and in everything they do. What about the job kill for those who actually still have jobs in America? So much for trumps promised tax cut if this crap gets adopted.

Why not be honest about this added obama tax? Why not just call it the "No Nookie for Donald Tax" Who the hell elected bubble headed ivanka anyway? I am so sick of presidents unelected relatives screwing up our country and being under the false assumption that we the people approved of them and their shit-for-brains policies.

Better keep your eye on these sneaky bastards.
#273382 by Badstrat
Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:08 am
I imagine that they were posted by Internet spooks so they're still there, only invisible. A lot of spooks drop into Bandmix from time to time. :)
#273738 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:14 am
The real Herman Munster was nothing more than a TV character.
Do I need to spend time explaining that? You go vote for him... Just like the guy that said we should nominate my piggy for president next time. Huh? Seriously?
This is where I should play your game... But I won't...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !
#273797 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:27 pm
Somebody... took.... down... their ...reply...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who gives a phluck , I have seen so many chickenshiits here it has become SOP for them.