This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#272879 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:39 pm
This will be my last post and last visit to this side of these forums.
All Glennie does is insult and spell "f-u-c-k" in various idiotic ways while accusing me and bandmix of censoring him.
Vampier continues his 'the sky is falling' tirades with dozens of links to the 'fake news' youtubes of other whackjobs.
Dane is now spewing rascist comments daily, denying it whilst his fellow inmates support him.

#272881 by schmedidiah
Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:56 pm
Too bad. :?

Looking forward to your return. :mrgreen:
#272882 by DainNobody
Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:58 pm
don't go Mike.. I will just shut the phuck, f**ck, fukk, up.. please consider staying.. :D
#272888 by Planetguy
Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:29 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:This will be my last post and last visit to this side of these forums.
All Glennie does is insult and spell "f-u-c-k" in various idiotic ways while accusing me and bandmix of censoring him.
Vampier continues his 'the sky is falling' tirades with dozens of links to the 'fake news' youtubes of other whackjobs.
Dane is now spewing rascist comments daily, denying it whilst his fellow inmates support him.

congratulations, Mike...you actually hung in there longer than i, trying our best to educate the ineducable who daily spew their krap, while having no idea that, yeah.....it really DOES stink. it positively REEKS.

last wk i bowed out of further communication in this stinking more-ass(es) w those here who revel in such madness as stating for FACT in declarative sentences that obama's daughter aren't his!!!! :roll:

while i have always appreciated such pin headed contentions for their comic insanity :roll: ....they have grown increasingly less entertaining and i have no desire to hang w those whose greatest delight is being negative, racist, idiotic in calling anyone a "traitor", or hypocrites who bitch about anyone who doesn't accept the Orange Menace.....the same jokers who STILL bitch about obama!

mike, thanks for the great pics.....they were all SPOT ON!

and thanks for the laughs w some "right on the head" and right to the point humor as you deftly described the shortcomings of trying to communicate w the "inmates" that reside within this hate-fest over here.

maybe your best line that had me holding my sides.....

Comedy Gold right there, baybeee!

:) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#272889 by RGMixProject
Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:55 pm
clown.jpg
clown.jpg (146.68 KiB) Viewed 2481 times
#272890 by DainNobody
Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:57 pm
wreaks not reeks PG.. and we are the ineducable? LOL
#272893 by Planetguy
Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:41 pm
and what did YOU learn in class today?????

reek

rēk/Submit
verb
3rd person present: reeks
smell strongly and unpleasantly; stink.
"the yard reeked of wet straw and stale horse manure"
synonyms: stink, smell, smell bad; stink to high heaven
"the whole place reeked"
be suggestive of something unpleasant or undesirable.
"the speeches reeked of anti-Semitism"
archaic
give off smoke, steam, or fumes.
"while temples crash, and towers in ashes reek"
#272894 by schmedidiah
Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:43 pm
Wait. Did he mean the non-music General chat or the whole enchilada?
#272895 by Planetguy
Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:45 pm
that was good, RG!

"a clown saying 'goodbye' to a bunch of clowns".

totally on the $, and yeah, i'm happy to own that one! :D
#272896 by Planetguy
Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:47 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Wait. Did he mean the non-music General chat or the whole enchilada?

GuitarMikeB wrote:This will be my last post and last visit to this side of these forums.
#272900 by Vampier
Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:18 pm
Guitar Mike ... goodbye and Good Luck to you. Of course we disagree on many things but that does not make me think of you as a Total Idiot. On the contrary ... I respect your opinions even though often i do not agree with them. There are plenty here who do however as Planet Guy has shown. I think pretty much all musicians have a marked degree of sensitivity ... no play on words here ie Planet Guy. This interchange can weigh most heavily on any who frequent BM. You obviously have a busy and rewarding life apart from BM being a Musician, husband and i am sure many other worthwhile endeavours. I will miss you and your opinions and Posts and sense of humour which you do not readily show often.

I too am fading out my time devoted here and wish to begin posting some more personal pics regarding my own activities ... fodder for the cut and posters. I have come to believe that those on here are pretty much very good people and they all struggle and all achieve and all spar with passion as they do when they create their music or play it. I like them all in an odd way and will miss them and BM when whatever ends it will be. Any way Mike, all the best and be well and happy. Ta .... Steph
#272906 by J-HALEY
Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:43 pm
That's okay Mike B run along to your little safe zone and have a good cry! :lol:
#272925 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:11 pm
It's GLENNY, you phucking , moron, anarchist, racist, pig hater.
There. Did I just pull the same act you always do?
You are only proving what happens when some one like MIKE BIRCH gets a little bit of power and starts to censor people. His and your thinking is as close to hitler as I have seen in recent times...

Why don't you two LIARS JUST FADE OFF INTO THE SUNSET!

New sheriff in town! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#273577 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:05 pm
I can't believe it took this long to get rid of them.
I have been here since BANDMIX, has had some of the worst TROLLS ever.
I'll mention one name... STRING DANCER.
Maybe that is part of the reason for ME coming down on Vamp initially. Not an excuse...
I just want to mention Jeff Cowley... You can find him on Facebook. One great musician, and one of the funniest people you could ever meet. God bless you Jeff. He's not here... Partly because of people like me.
However...

I have to personally thank people like Mark, for teaching me how to absorb personal attacks... And how to deal with any man that wants to impose their personal will on me. Mark is not a TROLL. He has his beliefs... He is entitled to hold those beliefs. I will not miss Mike and Marks insulting banter.

The SHIIIT I have to deal with everyday goes to extremes... I just got a call this morning...
Hi Glen, This is Bob *****... I have NO HEAT... I let myself run out of oil... My wife died this morning completely unexpectedly... Can you help me?
I can't make this stuff up.
Had to include this because it makes me keep people like Mark and Mike in perspective.
Don't let the door hit you in the asss on the way out!
#273579 by J-HALEY
Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:51 pm
Glen, I think String Dancer was the original identity of Vinnie LMAO!