This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#272620 by DainNobody
Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:19 am
I no longer get friend requests from beautiful women anymore, I presume they are intimidated by my Apollo-like image of myself making them bashful and saying to themselves, I am not even close to being on par with that god-like hunk of man, so why pursue it any at all.. if you believe this I have a bridge I would like to sell you.. :lol:
#272633 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:55 am
MikeTalbot wrote:I don't know how common it is but at least four writers I know on FB (plus myself) routinely get 'friend' requests from beautiful women with no background at all, unless it's a pic of the dame standing shamelessly next to a cool car.

They apparently think writers make a lot of money and seem to be looking for marriage. In my case, I assume it's my looks or my sparkling wit since I have no money...

Talbot

Mike, must be the fact that you are still a good looking guy with intelligent thoughts...
You been on the HELLEN BACK SHOW also.

Thanks to having a NEW WORLD ORDER, AMERICANS LAST, DESTROY AMERICA, FUUUCKK AMERICA , TAKE AMERICA APART IN PIECES, PRESIDENT.... past president....

It won't happen!!!! Better times ahead. You have been through some nasty stuff. Hope it all works out. G.