This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#272181 by DainNobody
Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:14 am
when I logged in this morning my auto-fill Chrome feature did not work as it had for months or years.. I had to enter my email address and password manually, and it had been so long, I nearly forgot the password.. also, I notice the guests and signed-in members numbers are really low relative to the recent past? ..did something change? also the verizon wireless icon in the tab disappeared. it is now the page icon w/ folded top right corner again..
#272195 by DainNobody
Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:48 pm
yod wrote:did you recently update your operating system? Flush your browser history? Have a crash that maybe did?

no, did not update or flush history, although I have done that many times before, with no consequential results as I had yesterday .. no crash, but does everybody else note the small number of guests and registered users now? or am I just seeing that on my computer.. it always ranged in the 12 to 125 range, now it consistently sits at 4-7 .. I realize many of the guests were web crawlers and such, but wondering if some of these web crawlers were becoming malicious in intent as of late and BM severed their connections? :o :shock:
#272241 by GuitarMikeB
Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:54 pm
I've never seen large numbers of users/guests logged into this place.