This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#271893 by ben1178367
Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:17 am
Hello guys,

I'm fan of musician games on smartphone. I've played many games, such as Smule Piano, Music Hero, Piano Tiles, etc. And the most game I'm playing is Piano Tiles 2. If anyone loves this game, let share your level in the comment. We can make friends and challenge each other :D

Tags: tubemate free download, tubemate 2.2.9
#283200 by janesam
Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:29 pm
I like playing Fiddle. The sound it makes is very soothing and I like it. Some people don't like that instrument, but I really love it. I'm learning to play it with variations by taking some references from experts, movies (music related movies) and live shows etc. I'm looking for some help from the experts here. So, if anybody who is very experienced with keyboard or fiddle, please let me know. I've seen some recent movie hd on android app and I got know few things with La La Land. Even if any one knows the musical movies, try to let me know. TIA
#283233 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:07 am
2 people posting and going through all that...
Nothing to post, no music, no NOTHING.

I should have just let this one go.

No I don't enjoy any video games. The people that post here are musicians are happy with the creativity they share...

I doubt many have the time to indulge in that sort of recreational fun

Me myself and I... I am too busy trying to cover expenses that go way beyond a car payment.

I am glad you enjoy playing piano tiles 2.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
#283248 by GuitarMikeB
Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:21 pm
It's called 'spam', Glen. Thought the BM filters worked better.
#283271 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:27 am
GuitarMikeB wrote:It's called 'spam', Glen. Thought the BM filters worked better.

Me too.

Don't matter, but this is a good time for you and I to understand one thing. I respect you... You do the same thing.