This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#270997 by Vampier
Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:17 pm
Guitar Mike ... Mocking Posts and other kinds of insults will in no way discount your inabilities and denials. I have found that always here on BM when logic is hammered back in the face of opposing views which are embraced by the Political and Global Filth and their conditioned victims ... then when all else fails ... they use Violence, Lies and Deception. Equally so their conditioned victims of which i count you as one, well these poor sods must always result to mocking Posts and rabid Insult in much the same way as their Evil Masters.

As PaleoPete stated ... in the current state you exist ... your head is buried in the sand ... and i might add this means your arse is sticking in the air and vulnerable for raping by any Politician, Muslim Invader or Demonic Hag or Puss Bag. Worn out and basically stupid little graphic Posts only serve to prove my points further to any with open eyes and who are not buried in the sands of Evil which blow over the Land, Sea and Air.

As I have stated, Sides Are Chosen and it grieves me that so many I know have chosen the side which I oppose. Still it is a personal choice. It became clear in the premature, preElection madness to me that sides were indeed being chosen. Some were and still are wavering but most have chosen. Many before like Slacker and Planet Guy were already committed by their own personal choices. What I speak of goes far beyond any Politics and into the Spiritual. You are truly a "product" of the Times ... The End times. I wish you and your family well.
#271014 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:57 pm
Tell me why you think a House Bill designed to provide funding through grants to agencies seeking to aid families with Alzheimers patients or autistic children equates to what you're saying.

That It will "lead to microchipping everyone" makes no sense! Microchipping IS ALREADY ALLOWED BY PARENTAL/CUSTODIAL CONSENT. this amendment merely provides funding to do this for those who can't afford it.
#271029 by Paleopete
Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:59 am
Tell me why you think a House Bill designed to provide funding through grants to agencies seeking to aid families with Alzheimers patients or autistic children equates to what you're saying.

Now know you didn't read the article I posted, you wouldn't have to ask that question, you'd know why I don't like it.

Because the government has abused their ability to use anything of this nature to spy on the public for 100 years. Just like gun control fanatics who claim they just want more background checks...give them an inch, they'll take 5 miles. Oh no, we don't want confiscation...then both Obama and Hillary say they want us to be just like Australia...mandatory buy back, confiscate if you don't comply.

This will be no different. We just want to help needy families...while they write the bill to make it universally mandatory. It's a precedent. Look, we can do it with the mentally challenged, why not everyone?

History repeats itself. The government has been spying on us any way they can for a very long time, they WILL use this for the same purpose, they've already proven it. It's already been a topic of discussion, that was known a long time ago. The only reason it's not being done already is the technology hasn't caught up with the idea. Once it's reliable and easy to do, it will be pushed as the latest and greatest thing, and the NSA will be tracking every chip in existence, same as they did with telegraph, phone, cell phone and internet.
#271033 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:14 am
You forgot about cars Billy.

This is a very serious issue. Let us not make it a minor thing.

All I see is a government telling us to surrender FREEDOM!

NOT IN MY COUNTRY!
#271038 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:02 pm
#271066 by Paleopete
Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:37 pm
Glen - You're right, I did forget about cars. Every car with a built in GPS can be tracked to within a few feet of its precise location. This is being used by law enforcement fairly often I think, which is actually a good thing in many cases. To evade law enforcement after pulling off a serious crime, you have to get out and walk or find a car made before the GPS existed.

In other cases, I'd be willing to bet it's being abused too, same as everything else.

And how about those cameras at every red light? Just to write tickets? I doubt it. I saw a documentary just last night about a kid who murdered his parents, part of the evidence they collected to convict him was a picture of his vehicle going through a toll booth, in conjunction with his fingerprints on the toll receipt, which proved he was the driver, since the picture didn't show a good enough shot of the driver. This is not a red light camera, but they could easily be used for the same thing without your knowledge, except a night, when they have to use a flash. Simply take a picture of every car that drives through the intersection. Facial recognition is getting very good, it's already being used.

Anyone who thinks the 1984 syndrome is horsefeathers is just plain wrong. government has been working on universal surveillance for years. That is easy to see just by looking at the history documented in the article I posted earlier. From telegraph to the digital age, they have not and will not stop trying to watch us as much as possible.
#271071 by Badstrat
Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:19 pm
"This is not a red light camera, but they could easily be used for the same thing without your knowledge, except a night, when they have to use a flash."

Umm. There are photo diode arrays (Used to take digital pictures) that can see in darkness where the human eye only sees black. Remember, streets are never completely dark. Here is a link to an actual photo taken in the dark. No problem for big brother to spy on your coming and going in the dark anymore.

http://www.mirrorlessrumors.com/tamron- ... apability/

Here are other "see in the dark" developments.

http://petapixel.com/2015/12/03/this-is ... -darkness/

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/05/ ... e-darkness

About cars. Notice how big brother pushes mileage inefficient electric cars and other limited mileage vehicles? Especially considering the cost to the environment in destroying used up batteries and the high use of energy to charge them to only go relatively few miles. They don't save anything so to speak, they only create more problems.
In the future that would be a great way to crack down on population movements from city to city. But they would probably never be concerned about citizens getting out of reach. Yet that would go hand in hand with the wacko conspiracy theories that government would like us all to be in communities where the population could more easily be watched and controlled. Could that actually ever happen?
#271078 by Vampier
Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:16 pm
Oh you guys are so paranoid... the next thing I know you will be saying that they will be able to turn your car off remotely. Or that they will be trying to have only driverless cars and only those cleared to ride in them will be able to do so ... ha ha. Or that the scanners at airports are harmful to your gonads ... you will have to get a pair of tinfoil underwear then. guffaw, guffaw. Sorry I have no cute little stupid graphic Post . Snort snort.
#271095 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:06 pm
Are we talking about government gone wild, hiding behind the lie of protecting the citizens?
Didn't hitler do that?(no guns)

Has everyone forgotten this is not "THE GOVERNMENT", this the law that is allowed to provide the ability to have a functional society? In America it is a government... OF THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE!

Every time my government tells me it is for my protection...
I DON'T NEED ANY STINKING PROTECTION!
#271123 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:40 am
We see this over and over again. sampoop you took everything out of context and with a simple cut and paste created a lie against America.

What kind of traitor to America are you? :lol: