This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#266302 by Planetguy
Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:19 pm
Jookeyman wrote:Correction here- she threatened the judge presiding over the boyfriend's case-
Mexican authorities also claim she was lover w/ Jose Vazquez, known drug trafficker.
Trump's racist remark? Bad.
Clinton's choice for campaign promotion? Bad.

Again, both sides lose.

she was accused of that, yes. but in most cases when someone actually does that, threatens a judge's life.....consequences follow. did any there? no.

and c'mon...."mexican authorities 'claimed' she was she was the lover of a known drug trafficker"????

mexican authorities!!!?????

yeah, now THAT'S a straight shooting group free of corruption that we can all trust! i guess their "claim" carried as much weight w Clinton as it does w me. (none)
#266316 by Planetguy
Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:54 pm
Jookeyman wrote:
Planetguy wrote:mexican authorities!!!?????
yeah, now THAT'S a straight shooting group free of corruption that we can all trust!

I'm glad we are keeping this civil (as it should be) because we are friends but I gotta call you on this one, Mark.

What do you call 5 top government aids taking the 5th after being granted complete immunity?? :shock:

My bad...i had NO idea Alicia Machado was one of those aides who took the fifth!!! :D