This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#262985 by Badstrat
Sat Jul 16, 2016 8:14 pm
Nobody saw that coming did they? Whoda thunk it?

Transgender Woman Arrested for Alleged Voyeurism at Target
Jul. 13, 2016 12:06pm Jon Street

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07 ... at-target/

A transgender woman was arrested Tuesday in Idaho after police say she used her cellphone to take photos of a woman trying on clothes in a Target changing room.
Shauna Patricia Smith, 43, allegedly reached over the partition and snapped a photo of a woman changing clothes in the next stall, the Post Register reported, citing a Bonneville County Sheriff’s Office news release.

The victim, whose identity was not released, reportedly confronted Smith following the incident but Smith left the Ammon store, the Post Register said.
The woman was begging for help as she chased the man out the door, one unnamed witness told the East Idaho News. She kept saying she wanted those pictures deleted.

Police tracked Smith down Tuesday afternoon. She was arrested on one count of felony voyeurism and was booked at the Bonneville County Jail, the Post Register said.

The alleged incident comes amid a national debate over whether transgenders should be allowed to use bathrooms or locker rooms that correspond to their gender identities. Target waded into the controversy in May after it announced in a statement of inclusivity that it would allow customers who identify as transgender to use restrooms and changing rooms of their preference.
#280565 by Badstrat
Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:06 pm
Guess what? It's working great, but how many incidents don't hit the news like this story has, and how many incidents have gone unreported?

Transgender woman is convicted of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in women's bathroom

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... rl-10.html

Michelle Martinez - known as Miguel before identifying as a female - found guilty. She took a girl, 10, to a bathroom where she touched her breasts and genitalia. Nurses then found evidence of the shocking abuse, which included penetration. Martinez faces 70 years in jail for first and second degree sexual abuse of minor.
#280567 by Badstrat
Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:12 am
Snopes is a liberal rag so sometimes they conveniently don't tell everything as is. Wonder why they had a problem with it? All these publications and broadcasts don't.

I first heard of it on the radio and then I looked it up. Maybe this says something about snopes

Fox News
Transgender Wyoming woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10-year-old girl in bathroom

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/19/tr ... hroom.html

……………………………………………………………………………
New York Post
Transgender woman convicted of sexually assaulting girl

http://nypost.com/2017/10/20/transgende ... ting-girl/

Dailycaller
Transgender Person Convicted Of Sexually Abusing 10-Year-Old Girl In Bathroom

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/19/trans ... -bathroom/

Aisaone
Transgender woman found guilty of sexually abusing 10-year-old girl

http://www.asiaone.com/world/transgende ... r-old-girl

Chan 11 13 9
Transgender woman convicted of sexually assaulting 10 y/o girl in bathroom

http://www.kyma.com/news/transgender-wo ... /643262945
#280570 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:31 am
Oh, it happened alright. But in a private home. Not a public restroom. So if you cited women's bathroom, did some or all of your sources do the same to further their agenda?
Last edited by schmedidiah on Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
#280571 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:34 am
Badstrat wrote:
Transgender woman is convicted of sexually assaulting a 10-year-old girl in women's bathroom

#280572 by Badstrat
Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:31 am
schmedidiah wrote:Oh, it happened alright. But in a private home. Not a public restroom. So if you cited women's bathroom, did some or all of your sources do the same to further their agenda?

So your point is what? That it wouldn't happen as easily or more easily in a public restroom?

The point is this: Transgender people are also sexual predators of the opposite sex. So called transgendered females also harbor male sexual drive, at least in this case. And gender neutral bathrooms are a perfect hunting ground, which as been the "anti fake biology" stand all along. But I guess if someone is only a "surface thinker" they might miss that point. Why do you think it made the headlines when sexual assault in some manner or other is a daily occurrence? On local levels that happens quite often in almost every city time to time. No? Look at the sexual predator map supplied by your local police dept. in your city and see how many are within 3 blocks of your neighborhood alone.
A transsexual male is still a female and a transsexual female is still a male. Only idiot would think people can change their sex. All this LGBTQ crap is simply a smorgasbord of psychiatric disorders that should be treated not condoned. The point is that no one should allow someone of the opposite sex to use the same restroom your child uses. Common sense should dictate that it is a risk that should not be taken by any parent. Unless I suppose it is a liberal parent. The story, in case you missed it, is about a transgendered person being a predator of the so called "Same sex". Which is the reason a good many people are against this let anyone go into the "bathroom of their choice" moron movement. When Bruce says I feel like a girl today so I'll use the women's restroom and insane people think that is OK, this is an example why it isn't such a great idea. It must bother you that it appeared at a glance to be against letting people of the opposite sex use the same bathroom as your child, or I don't believe you would have responded as you have. Right? Or were you simply defending perversion? I can't tell.

So just exactly what did you think made all those publications and radio stations make note of this story, even in the news as far away as Asia?
CLUE : The story is about the transgendered sexual assault, not where the bathroom is located.
#280573 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:40 am
Look. Send this weirdo upstate and throw away the key. My point is..... You're full of it. You copy and paste whatever you want and post it here for the rest of the choir boys and true believers. It could be 1% factually inaccurate, could be 100%, you'll never admit when you're wrong. Meanwhile 5 people read this bs and you're not changing anyone's mind on any issue under the sun.
Have fun in church tomorrow and remember..... Thou shalt not lie. :lol:
#280574 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:12 am
schmedidiah wrote:Look. Send this weirdo upstate and throw away the key. My point is..... You're full of it. You copy and paste whatever you want and post it here for the rest of the choir boys and true believers. It could be 1% factually inaccurate, could be 100%, you'll never admit when you're wrong. Meanwhile 5 people read this bs and you're not changing anyone's mind on any issue under the sun.
Have fun in church tomorrow and remember..... Thou shalt not lie. :lol:

Schmeddy that was a tremendous response from GARY.

I Don't know what your problem is, you seem to have NO intention to listen to anyone with a different thought.

Could be it is 100 % factual. Could be People like me don't give a craap anymore about the people crap you espouse.

I think my gun just moved... I have to break out the micrometer to check this.

I hope it didn't move... That would only mean asssholes are out to steal my FREEDOM by DEATH. :lol:
#280576 by schmedidiah
Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:50 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote: GARY.

definitive proof you have absolutely no control over that caplock key. and society is supposed to trust you with your gun that "moves or doesn't move on it's own"? :lol:
#280579 by DainNobody
Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:30 pm
I remember the historical accounts of transgender operations from the 1830's era.. it was not pretty.. point is, transgender is an invention of a modern perverse society.. in the 1830's the concept of perversion was not yet invented by left-wing liberalism.. :(
#280584 by Badstrat
Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:31 pm
Dayne Nobody IV wrote:I remember the historical accounts of transgender operations from the 1830's era.. it was not pretty.. point is, transgender is an invention of a modern perverse society.. in the 1830's the concept of perversion was not yet invented by left-wing liberalism.. :(

I might disagree slightly with your terminology. Perversion was not "invented" by anyone as it is a mental condition that I believe to be demonic. I would rather use "accepted" by a degenerating society, as you stated. Previously it was declared a mental condition in need of psychiatric treatment. But then how could a society that is ignorant of bio;logy understand that.
The XY sex-determination system is ignored by the propaganda machine that teaches the blissfully ignorant otherwise. XX and XY biological designations do not change irregardless of the "chop shop" manipulation of cosmetic surgeons nor do they change with "choice" through how you feel. You are as you were born. However there are some exceptions to the XY rule. But normal XX or XY do not change nor do any other combinations of sex chromosomes change through choice. Although you can lie to yourself about what you are you can't fool biology through wishful thinking. Just more liberal lies freeing the general populace from knowledge and promoting ignorance.
#280591 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:53 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote: GARY.

definitive proof you have absolutely no control over that caplock key. and society is supposed to trust you with your gun that "moves or doesn't move on it's own"? :lol:

I deliberately wrote it that way to give KUDOS to a good response from GARY!
Furthermore let us take a closer look at your use of a period instead of a comma.
That is after the word key. Either that or you where starting a new sentence without capitalization.

You are becoming more of a nasty person than I realized. I wish you would stop it because you seem to be developing hatred where there is none. Please note also I have not called you
A DIRTY, LYING, MOTHER PLUCKER, COK SUUCKING, ANAL PORE, and a million other denigrating names.

If I capitalize it is my choice as a FREE MAN, not yours!
#280603 by schmedidiah
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:44 pm
Here's something to help you tune up your new motto

The word it's is always short for 'it is' (as in it's raining), or in informal speech, for 'it has' (as in it's got six legs). The word its means 'belonging to it' (as in hold its head still while I jump on its back). It is a possessive pronoun like his.

You're welcome! :lol: