This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280614 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:53 am
You forgot a comma, you forgot a comma, you forgot a comma... Nah nah na nah na...
You just proved how much fun we can have with your petty comments.

Thanks Schmeddy...We miss planet jerk... But you'll do. :roll: :) Heck you don't even remember string dancer . I bet Jeff and Paleopete do. :roll:
#280619 by Planetguy
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:31 pm
i'd venture to say there are a lot more "straight" pervs cruising bathrooms than transgendered.

it's admirable just how very concerned you all are about keeping children safe....(that's why there was such a great outcry here about clergy abusing children, right????)

but keep in mind not all pervs are transgenedered wearing dresses and panty hose.....

but no worries, right?

#280634 by schmedidiah
Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:02 am
Excellent post Mark . Excellent because I agree with you. And that's what we do around here. Congratulate people we agree with. :wink:
#280636 by Badstrat
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:13 am
Planetguy wrote:i'd venture to say there are a lot more "straight" pervs cruising bathrooms than transgendered.

it's admirable just how very concerned you all are about keeping children safe....(that's why there was such a great outcry here about clergy abusing children, right????)

but keep in mind not all pervs are transgenedered wearing dresses and panty hose.....

but no worries, right?

Can you prove to us specifically which of those in either picture are sex offenders?
Or was your post simply more moronic leftist false accusations based on make believe, as is most leftist propaganda?

In other words did you simply post fabrications, innuendos, and false claims against those individuals behind their backs in a most cowardly fashion? And would you standup on your hind legs and show your defamation of their character to their face without shame?

Obviously you have no problem doing that behind their backs. Most cowards have little problem with doing it that way. And reprobates of little character have no problem cheering them on.
#280645 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:54 am
Mark since you are again stretching reality...
let me go a few steps further. I KNOW YOU HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE TO THINK THINGS OUT THIS FAR.

IF... All your political philosophy allowed mommies to stay home. The children would be carefully tended. This would be a non issue.
Instead where is mommy?
OUT STRUGGLING TO HELP PUT FOOD ON THE TABLE AND PAY FOR ALL THE HIDDEN TAXES...
Taxes...People like you support.
Your philosophy hurts AMERICAN CITIZENS to the very core of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!

Please Go use your large egotistical brain to think about it a little bit deeper.

I could call you a bunch of BS insults, but that doesn't add anything positive. Your turn.
#280648 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:46 pm
#280652 by Badstrat
Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:11 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Hold on a minute! You guys (Glenny and Slacker) don't believe there were pedophile priests abusing boys? Where's the rock you've been hiding under all these years?
https://www.ncronline.org/news/accounta ... -his-story
http://www.catholic.org/news/internatio ... p?id=75711
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 569221001/
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... nnsylvania
http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish ... 6698.shtml

Please do not air your complete utter ignorance and disregard for the slander of the people in the posted photos with a moronic liberal diversion tactic. Isn't this about THOSE particular people who are being slandered in those unthinking debase modified pictures that are posted on this particular thread? If you wish to reveal ALL incidences of sexual perversion you could begin with those in the demoncrap party and Hollywood, and then move on to the republicraps and other groups, but then this thread isn't about ALL of them is it? It only concerns those pictures posted on this thread.

Now try really hard to remain on topic as the defaming of these innocent people behind their backs is the matter that should be addressed at this point. Would you like it if your wife or child or any of your close friends were insulted by a raging liberal fool as these people were? Would any of you liberals like it if your family members photos were plastered all over the internet by some dumb ass fool trying to manufacture a pointless retort that doesn't even address the topic of the thread?

I'm sure a good many liberals do not even see a hint of impropriety as they would need have some sort of moral compass to show them the wrong in this without having to have it explained to them.
#280655 by Planetguy
Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:01 pm
Badstrat wrote:Please do not air your complete utter ignorance and disregard for the slander of the people in the posted photos with a moronic liberal diversion tactic. Isn't this about THOSE particular people who are being slandered in those unthinking debase modified pictures that are posted on this particular thread? If you wish to reveal ALL incidences of sexual perversion you could begin with those in the demoncrap party and Hollywood, and then move on to the republicraps and other groups, but then this thread isn't about ALL of them is it? It only concerns those pictures posted on this thread.

Now try really hard to remain on topic as the defaming of these innocent people behind their backs is the matter that should be addressed at this point. Would you like it if your wife or child or any of your close friends were insulted by a raging liberal fool as these people were? Would any of you liberals like it if your family members photos were plastered all over the internet by some dumb ass fool trying to manufacture a pointless retort that doesn't even address the topic of the thread?

I'm sure a good many liberals do not even see a hint of impropriety as they would need have some sort of moral compass to show them the wrong in this without having to have it explained to them.
hey, you get a pass for daily (no, by the minute) posting your right wing fascist, conservative propaganda but you want to point fingers and WHINE like the snowflakes you WHINE about when opposing viewpoints are expressed????!!!!

WAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAAAAH!

damn, you just might be Whiner Number One in a cabal of some very serious whiners here who are vying for that title! :lol:
'
and "innuendo"......this whole thread you posted is BASED on INNUENDO.

read the thread title.....you see that word "alleged"???? talk a deep breath. stop pointing fingers at libs for jumping to prefabricated conclusions.....you and the rest of your crew here do that enough already. you've already judged and sentenced the person charged for voyeurism!

so.....are you positing the notion that NO clergy members were in fact guilty of sexually abusing children and that was all just "alleged" propaganda?

are you positing that is merely "alleged" that someone guilty of sexually abusing a child asks for forgiveness, repents, and accepts christ as lord and saviour and that they DON'T get a pass and get to heaven?????
#280667 by Badstrat
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:31 pm
"so.....are you positing the notion that NO clergy members were in fact guilty of sexually abusing children and that was all just "alleged" propaganda?"

Just how thick are you libs anyway. As I stated PREVIOUSLY you slandered and maligned those people in those photos behind their backs like a coward. They have nothing in common with convicted sex offenders.

Try very very hard to keep these words in order and see if you can understand the thought behind them. AGAIN

There is a big difference between a CONVICTED sex offender and someone who is not a sex offender that is falsely and maliciously being portrayed as one by some fool on the Internet. Just have someone explain that to you.

Now if you want to ask me if I think transsexual priests should be able to use the bathroom of their choice I would answer. But I don't do diversions.
#280673 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:26 am
Planet Jerk is just posting pictures of jerks that have no respect. See his new pic.

He is in the same category.

Until he becomes a murderer there is little to complain about.

IMO. Mark has become a very unstable person. We may have to support him with some love.

Unfortunately in the maze of liberalism, we sometimes have to face down people as evil as hitler.

Do I have to say thank God that evil shall not conquer the good in most hearts.

Think about that.