This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#280234 by schmedidiah
Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:38 pm
trust me. he'll lose it all. he's being as big an ass he can on every issue all day and night and even looking for new issues to be an ass on that no one was even considering. remember, he doesn't have the media's sympathy at all. every single negative thing he does or says (whether it's true or not, no matter the context) is losing the "undecided moderate voters" who got him elected. they aren't going to support a bully who can't get 1% of his crazy campaign promises accomplished in 2 years with his own party in control of both houses of congress. he owns it. stop blaming Obama, get something done. stop fighting with the NFL. stop making sh*t up. get someone who can think clearly, spell correctly and communicate on at least a high school level in charge of his twitter account. that is all. enjoy your pig. i'm off to eat more bacon.
#280235 by Badstrat
Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:48 pm
schmedidiah wrote:trust me. he'll lose it all. he's being as big an ass he can on every issue all day and night and even looking for new issues to be an ass on that no one was even considering. remember, he doesn't have the media's sympathy at all. every single negative thing he does or says (whether it's true or not, no matter the context) is losing the "undecided moderate voters" who got him elected. they aren't going to support a bully who can't get 1% of his crazy campaign promises accomplished in 2 years with his own party in control of both houses of congress. he owns it. stop blaming Obama, get something done. stop fighting with the NFL. stop making sh*t up. get someone who can think clearly, spell correctly and communicate on at least a high school level in charge of his twitter account. that is all. enjoy your pig. i'm off to eat more bacon.

"get someone who can think clearly, spell correctly and communicate on at least a high school level in charge of his twitter account. that is all. enjoy your pig. i'm off to eat more bacon."

" accomplished in 2 years"

Spells I'm with a small i. Doesn't begin sentences with a capital letters. Doesn't know that Trump has only been president for not even one year.

Yupper, that Trump feller sure tweets at a high school level. Right schmedidiah?

It is a shame that he might go down as one of the presidents with the most common sense ever concerning some matters that truly do matter.
#280238 by Badstrat
Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:40 pm
Just wait until some terrorist flies a drone with a canister of sarin gas in it over a crowded stadium and sprays the crowd. Will you fight to outlaw stadiums then? You sure couldn't stop a drone that was hidden in a van or trunk fast enough to stop something like that within only a few thousand feet to the target.

I know. Perhaps someone could keep the Psychic Friends Network featuring Dionne Warwick on retainer so they would be warned in advance. :)
#280239 by J-HALEY
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:32 am
Poor Schmeddy wasn’t give much in the way of brains. What’s even funnier he said stop blaming Obama when all Obama did for 8 years was blame Bush! Keep drinking the Kool Aid Shmeddy I’ll have to assume that’s what’s making you put your foot in your mouth so often.
#280241 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:58 am
J-HALEY wrote:Poor Schmeddy wasn’t give much in the way of brains. What’s even funnier he said stop blaming Obama when all Obama did for 8 years was blame Bush! Keep drinking the Kool Aid Shmeddy I’ll have to assume that’s what’s making you put your foot in your mouth so often.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#280244 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:13 am
Here's the deal. I know Obama sucked for 8 years and blamed Bush the whole damn time. I was there. But.... He had the media on his side, big-time. Just mark my words. Every dumb and nasty thing Trump does he's strengthening the opposition. Just act like a goddamn president. For one day. Instead of being ass in chief. That is all.
#280245 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:27 am
Here's the real deal Scheddy. Carrier A/C not moving their company out, along with Ford and many other companies.
Here is the deal. Border security up so innocent American citizens are not killed by illegal aliens. Illegal aliens is the key word.
Here is the real deal, President Trump is trying to fix this mess called obamacare. You know the one where I am forced to pay 1000 bucks a month to cover stuff that has nothing to do with me. Such as paying for some 16 year old girls abortion because it is the right thing to do. WTF?

Show some respect. None of what he is trying to do is dumb or nasty. I don't know where you come up with that.
Even more Please have some respect for our country. Who the phuck are you are you to associate a curse with the presidency? ASSS in chief? I never did that with obama.

Show some respect. He could be a great president. Your mind is shut. Go sit with the sheep... BAH BAHHHH BAAAAAHHHHH!
#280247 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:00 pm
Schmedd, give up on these guys, they drank the Trump KoolAid long ago. Watch them attack me for my 'views' again, when I haven't really expressed any here at all.

#280249 by J-HALEY
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:13 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:Schmedd, give up on these guys, they drank the Trump KoolAid long ago. Watch them attack me for my 'views' again, when I haven't really expressed any here at all.

Mike can't you at least come up with something original? Pictures and copying my Kool Aid comment, do you plagiarize "your originals too"? :D
#280251 by Badstrat
Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:22 pm
Does this seem familiar in any way these days? How about the News Media, the prophets of the left. Sometimes historic parallels appear to haunt future generations. (Speaking of the lying spirits)

1Ki 22:19 And he said, Give ear now to the word of the Lord: I saw the Lord seated on his seat of power, with all the army of heaven in their places round him at his right hand and at his left. And the Lord said, How may Ahab be tricked into going up to Ramoth-gilead to his death? And one said one thing and one another. Then a spirit came forward and took his place before the Lord and said, I will get him to do it by a trick. And the Lord said, How? And he said, I will go out and be a spirit of deceit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Your trick will have its effect on him: go out and do so. And now, see, the Lord has put a spirit of deceit in the mouth of all these your prophets; and the Lord has said evil against you.

Simply food for thought.
#280254 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:12 pm
Badstrat wrote:
It is a shame that he might go down as one of the presidents with the most common sense ever concerning some matters that truly do matter.

only to those with ZERO common sense at all. :roll: step on the business end of a rake much?

and please get a friggin' clue....a decision to use lower case letters to type at a keyboard does not negate an understanding of the correct use of grammar. you're acting the fool and guilty of more dishonesty if you believe that schmed, i, or anyone who chooses to do so doesn't understand those simple rules of grammar.

do you really believe e.e. cummings to be unaware of those rules as well? :roll:
#280255 by Planetguy
Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:48 pm
george1146561 wrote:
It constantly amuses me to see people accuse President Trump of the sh*t Obama made his entire career out of, and that Hillary wanted to continue.

what are you smoking???

i don't recall obama....

hiring the most underqualified staff members ever only to fire them...hire more unqualified swampers...fire THEM....rinse and repeat...rinse and repeat

starting a feud w the NFL

being condemned by the pope

getting into twitter feuds with celebrities and athletes

lying about the size of his inauguration crowd

refusing to share his tax records

alienating our allies

escalating and trying to goad n. korea into ww III

bragging about grabbing pussies

attacking victims of natural disasters

lying about winning the most electoral votes since reagan

lying about no previous president contacting families of fallen soldiers

bragging about his "accomplishments" and getting political at a boy scout rally

and pimping his charlottesville winery in the aftermath of what went down

yeah....all the very same things we saw routinely from obama!!! that must be some really primo stuff you're hitting. the kind that REALLY fux up your ability to think straight. you might wanna back off of that a bit or just go with the cheaper ditch weed that doesn't leave you incapacitated and unable to make any sense.