This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#247029 by Badstrat
Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:25 pm
MTV Says It’s Impossible For Black People to be Racist
Only white people can be racist.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/article ... v_says.htm <--- Video at link

Paul Joseph Watson
Propaganda Matrix
Saturday, August 29, 2015

MTV News says that it’s impossible for blacks and people of color to be racist, and that only white people can be racist.

( Naturally we have misunderstood the Black Panthers, LARAZA, or POTUS. no racism there. But it must be true because it was on MTV..)
#284041 by DainNobody
Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:27 pm
#284057 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:49 am
Badstrat. Agreed. That's why any anyone that attacks me with BS... IS A RACIST!
What a perfect defense. You are just saying stupid stuff because of my color. Or maybe you really hate pig owners. :roll:

Dayne, the only guns on that list are of interest are the IVERS JOHNSON. I don't even intend to look into it. They are probably more collectable than worth anything. Go back to 1900 and see some of the advertising for them. Those guns probably got turned in because someone didn't want to be responsible for 100 year old guns.
Interesting...

Now anyone serious about hearing some GREAT PLAYING... Go listen to GARY!!!!!!
#284058 by DainNobody
Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:59 am
I am going for the Browning High Power 9mm pistol
#284079 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:51 am
Jealous D wrote:I am going for the Browning High Power 9mm pistol

Dayne, don't waste you money. If you are looking for a self protection, homeowner gun.
High power doesn't mean crap.
Shooting a pistol requires practice in the same amount as getting to CARNEGIE HALL... Practice, practice , and even more practice.
Why do you think most police officers are riding around with a 12 gauge. It is because they are not really good pistoleros. Maybe the swat teams are. I doubt that also. What bothers me they are not going to be there in the ten second it takes to blow your ass away.NO I STATED THAT WRONG. Even SWAT teams are not counting on their pistols. They count on their assault weapons . Are they fully auto?I don't know.
I could go on and on about this.

Dayne I am a strong gun supporter... But you also have to look at the tremendous responsibilities required and the real need to protect ALL LIFE. I am not trying to say don't buy a gun... I'm just trying to explain some of the life and death situations you could run into, A heroin addict looking for money ... You can't kill him ... Just because the addict is plucked up and committing a crime... GIVE HIM SOME MONEY.
A sounder of wild pigs...You better kill them all.

I could talk for hours on that subject. If you come into my house and fire a gun you got a big problem.

Dayne.I'm just saying if you have a big concern for personal safety just buy a shotgun. Cheap, Easy, and Accurate.
You blow it off you have to replace some sheetrock. Shoot of a hunting rifle you have to explain why your neighbor just suffered an accidental death.

Guns are dangerous...
Government out of control is deadly.