This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#246002 by Badstrat
Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:57 pm
Whose Constitution is Obama Following?
Posted 6 hours ago by Dave Jolly Filed under Constitution, Politics

http://godfatherpolitics.com/24059/whos ... following/

Whose Constitution is Obama Following?

When Barack Obama was sworn into office in 2009 and 2013, he took the oath of office which states:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

For the past six and half years, Barack Obama has repeatedly violated that oath of office and the Constitution of the United States. The list of his violations would fill a book, but I’ll list only a few.

Only Congress can make changes to a law that they passed, but Obama constantly bypasses Congress and makes his own changes. The Affordable Care Act is a prime example as Obama made a number of changes of dates of implementation and actual changes to some of the coverage. He has also made numerous changes to federal immigration laws without the consent of Congress. Obama ignored Congress when he freed up millions of dollars of aid and arms for Egypt when his Muslim Brotherhood brothers controlled the country.

Obama does not have the legal authority to decide what federal laws will and won’t be enforced. Yet he instructed the Department of Justice to stop enforcing the Defense of Marriage Act more than a year before the Supreme Court overturned it. Obama has instructed the Department of Homeland Security to change how they enforce federal immigration laws.

Like I said, the list of Obama’s constitutional violations would fill a book. So it makes me wonder just whose constitution he swore an oath to and which one is he enforcing, since it’s obviously not ours.

I’ve been uploading many international constitutions to Constitution.com. This past weekend, I uploaded the Constitution of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan and found myself comparing it to Obama’s actions as our national leader. Part of their constitution states:

“Article 30 – Head of the state and immunity

The King is the Head of the State and is immune from any liability and responsibility.

Article 31 – Ratification of laws

The King ratifies the laws and promulgates them. He shall direct the enactment of such regulations as may be necessary for their implementation, provided that such regulations are not inconsistent with the provisions thereof.

Article 32 – Commander of the armed forces

The King is the Supreme Commander of the Land, Naval and Air Forces.

Article 33 – Declaration of war, peace and ratification of treaties

(i) The King declares war, concludes peace and ratifies treaties.

(ii) Treaties which entail financial commitments on the Treasury or affect the public or private rights of Jordanians shall not be valid unless approved by the National Assembly. In no circumstances shall any secret terms contained in any treaty or agreement be contrary to their overt terms.

Article 34 – Holding elections, inauguration, adjournment, proroguing and dissolution of the Assembly

(i) The King issues orders for the holding of elections to the Chamber of Deputies in accordance with the provisions of the law.

(ii) The King convenes the National Assembly, inaugurates, adjourns, and prorogues it in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution.

(iii) The King may dissolve the Chamber of Deputies.

(iv) The King may dissolve the Senate or relieve any Senator of his membership.

Article 35 – Appointment and dismissal of the prime minister and of ministers

The King appoints the Prime Minister and may dismiss him or accept his resignation. He appoints the Ministers; he also dismisses them or accepts their resignation, upon the recommendation of the Prime Minister.

Article 36 – Appointment of the members of the Senate

The King appoints members of the Senate and appoints the Speaker from amongst them and accepts their resignation.”

Articles 30, 31, 32 describe the way Obama acts. Articles 33 through 36 describe the way Obama wants to and often tries to run the country and Washington politics. Jordan is an Islamic nation and Obama gives all indications of being a Muslim. All in all, it appears that Obama must have been reading the Constitution of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan when he took his oath of office as he adheres to it more than he adheres to the Constitution of the United States.

If that’s the case, then I’m all for deporting him to Jordan and letting them put up with his royal ways.