This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#245833 by Badstrat
Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:24 pm
Cecil the Dead Lion Gets More Attention than Millions of Dead Babies
Posted 3 hours ago by Gary DeMar Filed under Abortion, Email Featured

http://godfatherpolitics.com/24036/ceci ... ad-babies/

It’s remarkable what offends the moral sensibilities of liberals. All of a sudden the issue of rape has become important, but it wasn’t important when women were making credible accusations against former President Bill Clinton.

Tom Brady’s missing emails are a hot topic but not Hillary Clinton’s.

The latest news story concerns the death of Cecil the lion. CNN reports the following:

“An American man is being sought in connection with a case that has drawn international attention -- the killing of Cecil the lion -- Zimbabwean officials said Tuesday.

“The man suspected in Cecil's death is Walter James Palmer of Eden Prairie, Minnesota, according to Johnny Rodrigues, head of the Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force.

“Cecil, who was 13, was a prized lion in Zimbabwe's Hwange National Park, where visitors reportedly sighted him frequently. A video of the animal, regal, indifferent and sleepy-eyed, has been widely disseminated.”

The story has “drawn international attention.” Even a video of Cecil “has been widely disseminated.”

"As the 'big three' of ABC, CBS, and NBC were ignoring this third [Planned Parenthood] video, the trio spent six minutes and 26 seconds teasing and reporting on the 'outrage' surrounding the shooting death of a high-profile African lion in Zimbabwe by an American dentist."

The Cecil the lion killing is seen as such a moral outrage that “two Zimbabweans had been arrested in the case and that police were looking for Palmer.”
#245837 by DainNobody
Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:27 pm
that "successful" scoundrel dentist with all his money makes him feel like he is better than the rest and can be above the law.. the lust for killing animals is criminal when you don't eat them.. he'll get his.. I am sure of it.. he did the same thing with a bear in Wisconsin.. a cheat, but you worship his kind cause he is "successful"..
#245860 by Badstrat
Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:04 am
Dane, don't judge me through your covetousness. I'm not interested in anyones money, or any of my brothers possessions. I have need of nothing for the Lord has always watched out for me. I do not covet what the rich man or the poor man posses. God has given each of us all something of value. You, not I, complain of the wealth God has given to others.

As I have posted many times, the problem with you libs is that you constantly covet your brothers possessions. That is your problem, not mine. If you took your greedy eyes off what God has given to your brother you wouldn't be so bitter and you would be content with what God has given to you. Instead liberals become busybodies and desire to manage every one else's lives while you can't even manage your own. Liberals want to usurp the authority of God and spread wealth that is not theirs to spread. They wish to steal from one man to give to another who has done nothing to deserve it. Their charity is evil and it comes from the evil one. The righteous man gives out of his own pocket, the evil man steals what his brother has worked for and pretends he does that because he is of good conscience, but he is not. He is but a thief.

You ungodly lament over the life of a beast, yet you approve of the murdering millions of innocent humans who have done nothing to to deserve a death sentence. You love to quote scripture but you have no understanding of the words you quote. If you did you would know that God decides who he will make wealthy and who will be poor, and he does it for his purpose. He blesses the evil man as well as the godly man as he sees fit. God is the author of both the blessing and the curse. Prepare yourself for the curse.