This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#241462 by J-HALEY
Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:36 am
Friends, do you ever feel so beat up and the negative in this old world just SOooo overwhelms to the point beyond your capacity to cope?
"He Is Risen"
I wish you peace my friend at whatever capacity of religion, atheism or whatever make you happy!
#241464 by schmedidiah
Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:42 am
Happy Easter! :D
#241466 by MikeTalbot
Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:58 pm
He is Risen Indeed!

Talbot
#241471 by Badstrat
Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:42 am
Yeah What they said.

Glen,

I was about to download that jpg and I noticed that obama wasn't anywhere in the picture. I'm used to seeing him in every TV news program or Pravda article I see, as well as showing up on the late night talk shows and special music theme programs from the white house party's and the likes. If it doesn't have 0 in it, it's not a legitimate state sponsored picture.

Thanks for posting but since it's not state sponsored ( It doesn't have the seal) I don't want to get in trouble over that. :)
#241473 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:59 am
What an honor to have a government troll single me out.
What Jeff said. Thanks Jeff.
I guess the worst point is that any one would stand up against the constitutional value of freedom of speech and the values of pure religious belief.

Peace... To every one else that pushes this crap... The gates of hell are waiting to slam shut on your sorry a##es.
#241505 by MikeTalbot
Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:01 pm
So - somebody finally managed to photograph what a mind on LSD sees when it receives sensory input from the outdoors. 8)

Talbot