This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#241250 by Badstrat
Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:31 pm
Pravda is still holding on to the "Hands Up Don't Shoot" farce. Nothing about blacks continuing to riot and attack whites though. I hope they have time to cover the article below.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -shooting/

Concealed Carry Permit Holder Stops Gunman During Attempted Mass Shooting

by AWR Hawkins30 Mar 20150
On March 22 a man who opened fire on children and adults in a Philadelphia barbershop was shot and killed by a citizen with a concealed carry permit.

The armed citizen had been walking by the barbershop when he heard gunshots. He ran inside and shot the gunman.

According NBC Philadelphia, the incident arose after two men got into a fight in the barbershop. An unnamed 40-year-old man fought with another customer then pulled out a gun and started shooting.

Police said the man fired on “customers and barbers,” and some of those customers were children. As the 40-year-old man was firing, the citizen with a concealed permit entered the barbershop and shot the gunman in the chest.

The 40-year-old was transported to Presbyterian Hospital where he died from his wounds.

No one else was injured thanks to the armed citizen’s intervention. Philadelphia Police Captain Frank Llewellyn said, “He responded and I guess he saved a lot of people in there.”

Follow AWR Hawkins on Twitter @AWRHawkins. Reach him directly at [email protected].
#241274 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:45 pm
I don't know... You just can't go shooting someone... Because they are killing people. Even worse I doubt he will ever be reimbursed for the ammo.
I always say call 911. Let them waste their ammo. Heck 1.8 billion rounds bought up by HSA should leave the govt fairly well stocked to resupply local PD.

:roll: