This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#240766 by Badstrat
Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:36 pm
Illegal Aliens? Change the terms to be politically correct, but the outcome remains the same. You pay for it all while they get the free ride.

colonialism : The policy or practice of acquiring full or partial political control over another country, occupying it with settlers, and exploiting it economically:

What more is there to say? Can any single word describe it better? So why isn't this definition used? Because it is truth and this regime of liars can not stand the truth.

http://www.ammoland.com/2015/01/illegal ... immigants/

Illegal Immigrants Protest Being Called Illegal Immigants
Posted on January 16, 2015January 16, 2015

By Michelle Malkin
Attack of the Open-Borders Mau-Mau-ers
Illegal Immigrant Protest Being Called Illegal Immigants Illegal Immigrant Protest Being Called Illegal Immigants Michelle MalkinMichelle Malkin

Los Angeles, CA - -(Ammoland.com)- I stand with the Santa Barbara News-Press. How about you?

The newspaper is under fire for refusing to kowtow to left-wing word police and militant propagandists who demand unfettered illegal immigration. Last week, in the wake of angry protests against the publication, vandals threw paint bombs and spray-painted graffiti on its offices.

So, what exactly is the News-Press’ unforgivable crime?

Calling illegal aliens “illegals” in a headline for a story about illegal aliens descending on California DMVs. A new law went into effect last Friday allowing illegal aliens to obtain driver’s licenses without proof of lawful residence. The article featured interviews with ecstatic illegal aliens, including one who has been in the country illegally for “22 years.”

Latina magazine called the News-Press headline — “Illegals line up for driver’s licenses” — the “most offensive headline against undocumented immigrants ever.” Hyperbole much?

Ethnic agitators from a group called “People Organized for the Defense and Equal Rights of Santa Barbara Youth (PODER)” condemned the paper as “blatantly racist,” demanding that the paper adhere to the slanted guidelines of the Associated Press or face a boycott.

The blatantly biased AP rules advise journalists to abandon the concise terms “illegal,” “illegal alien” or “illegal immigrant” in favor of the wordy, whitewashed “‘living in’ or ‘entering a country illegally’ or ‘without legal permission.'” Illegal aliens with Obama amnesty cards are now people with “temporary resident status” — blatantly blurring the distinction between legal foreign visitors who legally applied for and received legal temporary status and illegal border-crossers, illegal deportation evaders and illegal visa overstayers who successfully won the political illegal alien amnesty lottery by playing the waiting game.

Because references to the rule of law are considered oppressively racist/colonialist/imperialist, social justice mobsters are pushing the term “undocumented” on media coddlers. But it is patently absurd to force a newspaper in the name of “accuracy” and “objectivity” to call illegal aliens queuing up for government-issued documents “undocumented.”

These “undocumented” aliens, now eligible for state driver’s licenses, federal work authorization permits, in-state college discounts, bank accounts, taxpayer identification numbers and birth certificates issued by Mexican consular offices on government soil, are the most documented aliens in American history.

News-Press publisher Wendy McCaw told me this week that the free speech-stifling thugs “have threatened to return on January 19 2015 to deliver a petition and stage another protest against us if we do not offer a retraction by 3 p.m. that day.” McCaw vows she will not bend to the ultimatum or any other — and she has a track record to prove her toughness.

McCaw has defied the progressive forces of political correctness for years in previous First Amendment battles over whom she should hire and how she should run her newspaper. Radical elements in her community and industry have long held a grudge against her and her paper for resisting union pressure and refusing to conform to left-wing orthodoxy.

And boy, do these people know how to hold grudges.

In addition to the paint bombs, unhinged mau-mau-ers spray-painted a radical Reconquista slogan on the News-Press building: “The border is illegal, not the people who cross it.”
The border is illegal, not the people who cross it The border is illegal, not the people who cross it

Yes, they’re still trying to re-fight the Mexican-American War of 1848 and re-litigate the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. No surprise. Santa Barbara has been a longstanding hotbed of tribal grievance politics. In the late 1960s, liberal Latinos at the University of California at Santa Barbara unveiled El Plan de Aztlan, which states:

“We do not recognize capricious frontiers on the bronze continent. Brotherhood unites us, and love for our brothers makes us a people whose time has come and who struggles against the foreigner ‘gabacho’ who exploits our riches and destroys our culture. With our heart in our hands and our hands in the soil, we declare the independence of our mestizo nation. We are a bronze people with a bronze culture.”

The Aztlan plan birthed Movimiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan (MEChA) — an identity politics indoctrination machine on publicly subsidized college and high school campuses nationwide whose members have rioted in Los Angeles and editorialized that federal immigration “pigs should be killed, every single one” in San Diego.

As I’ve reported previously, the MEChA Constitution calls on members to “promote Chicanismo within the community, politicizing our Raza (race) with an emphasis on indigenous consciousness to continue the struggle for the self-determination of the Chicano people for the purpose of liberating Aztlan.” “Aztlan” is the group’s term for the vast southwestern U.S. expanse, from parts of Washington and Oregon down to California and Arizona and over to Texas, which MEChA claims to be a mythical homeland and seeks to reconquer for Mexico.

MEChA’s symbol is an eagle clutching a dynamite stick and a machete-like weapon in its claws; its motto is “Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada.” Translation: For the Race, everything. For those outside the Race, nothing.”
#240772 by J-HALEY
Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:42 pm
You are right on the money Slacker! Naysayers like Josh Chimera/ Obama are just playing smoke and mirrors! Anyone that thinks illegals are paying taxes is just plain STUPID! They have an underground culture. Their repatriation/re'conquista tactics are backfiring on them at least here inTexas! 0 won't protect the Texas borders on a federal level so we here in Texas are footing the bill and paying for it ourself's. Now why does Texas need the U.S.?
#240779 by MikeTalbot
Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:52 pm
That mau mau stuff may be a bit exaggerated - it wasn't that big an uprising and the uprisers didn't represent all the tribal groups by a long shot.

And while the Brits were pricks the mau mau weren't exactly sweet little muffins.

Talbot
#240786 by schmedidiah
Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:08 am
Josh. There's no doubt that colonialism in Africa sucked big elephant Weiner, but what exactly is the parallel with the US / Mexico issue? What exactly do we owe the Mexican people? The shirt off our back? They need a(nother) revolution. Like yesterday. They should go sue Spain for everything they can get, in The Hague. Call judge Wopner, I don't care. I've lived my entire life in central Phoenix. I've seen this place terraformed into Mexico. And for what? Cheap labor? Help liberals to feel good about themselves? Enough.
#240788 by schmedidiah
Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:56 am
Josh Chimera wrote:
schmedidiah wrote:Josh. There's no doubt that colonialism in Africa sucked big elephant Weiner, but what exactly is the parallel with the US / Mexico issue?

The first post quotes Michelle Malkin, who twice refers to illegal immigrants as Mau-Mau-ers ... you will have to ask her.

Oh. :roll:

Hey! How about some good ole photo posts? :lol:
#240796 by schmedidiah
Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:09 pm
Who's the dude?
#240799 by J-HALEY
Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:20 pm
Josh Chimera wrote:Image

He is just sick and tired of THEM using every trick in the book to circumvent our law! You'll see a lot more of this kind of anger if something isn't done! It's laughable how you liberals post a pictures without the story to make your point!
#240800 by schmedidiah
Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:43 pm
No. I'm pretty sure this raving lunatic is some hero of his, since he's yelling at Michelle Malkin. It's very interesting, for me at least, to see what this guy comes up with. He rarely stays on topic. He has to tie everything into a pretzel to make a point. I've summed up, in words, my own words, what living in a border town like Phoenix has become. Yes, we are now officially a border town. What exactly is stopping anyone from entering this country and coming right on up to Phoenix or Tucson? I drive past bus depots that are clearly operated by and for illegal aliens, and have never seen one official from any branch of government bat an eye at the way these places run thousands of undocumented people around this country, daily. It's just sickening.
Alright, Josh. More pictures. More quotes from journalists that you hate. Let's keep this rolling. Please. :D
#240807 by Badstrat
Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:06 pm
"That is a very interesting choice of name to call them! It provides some insight into Ms. Malkins' 'colonialist' perspective." <---Mexican Colonialism NOT her words, my words.

How hypocritical of you troll, to point out what you want someone to perceive as racism as you consistently defend the sleaziest racist low life political regime in America today.

Colonialism is the perfect description, in a word, of the invasion of illegal aliens over running Americas boarders. I realize how the left hates "words" until they can change their definitions, so perhaps you should get to work on changing the definition of Colonialism.

Here is something unfamiliar to you, it is called truth. "Citizens in Waiting" = just another liberal con job. By definition, Mexican Colonialism is truth.

colonialism : The policy or practice of acquiring full or partial political control over another country, occupying it with settlers, and exploiting it economically:

And how about the attitudes of those representatives of these invaders? This is what they teach their citizens.

"MEChA’s symbol is an eagle clutching a dynamite stick and a machete-like weapon in its claws; its motto is “Por La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada.”

Translation: For the Race, everything. For those outside the Race, nothing.”" <-- Reader, burn that statement and the definition of colonialism into your memory for clarification.

Michelle Malkin is so right on concerning this topic. Where is holder, or jackson, or sharpton or obama? Where are those race baiting propagandists? Why isn't your race baiter in chief up in arms about this blatant racist attack on the American taxpayer? I know. He is too busy betraying Americans through destructive tyrannical edicts. He has betrayed his own race above all.
#240808 by MikeTalbot
Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:13 pm
Actually gentlemen - colonialism was the best thing, perhaps the only good thing, to ever happen to Africa. Because of the topology (few ports) and the geography (jungle in the middle) there was scant interaction between the scattered tribes and other people - hence no trade, cultural stagnation etc.

My source is Thomas Sowell. (I used his work for a piece I wrote for a Black Libertarian Magazine called 'Destiny.')

Based upon my own experiences - there were no schools, no hospitals, no toilets, very little attempts at written language, no veterinary care - pretty much sweet f**k all until the Europeans showed up. Was colonialism sometimes bad - hell you - Kind Leopold of Belgium was an outright freak who caused the death of quite literally, millions, in the Congo.

There would be no Africa today though, without colonialism - all those folks would be dead or living in huts.

Talbot