This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#240815 by J-HALEY
Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:46 pm
That's not gonna work Josh, my grandpa was full blood Cherokee. Got anymore pictures :lol:
#240818 by Paleopete
Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:02 pm
My grandmother was half Ouachita.

But I don't pay attention to the local troll anyway, same as I did with Vinnie. The pictures are stupid, useless, waste of bandwidth and when he does actually type anything I pretty much ignore it. Show me that mentality and you lose all credibility.

Nice try but I consider it far from humorous. My grandmother did not allow discrimination or bigotry in her house. Want your ass whipped? Call someone the N word...She'd work you over. During the depression she brought a couple of sacks of groceries to anyone who was out of work and couldn't feed his kids. Nobody ever asked her to, she just showed up. No matter what color, religion, nationality...when they had a 40 acre cotton field, they had workers lined up looking for jobs they were treated so well. The KKK went after everyone in the area for that kind of thing. ...except her and my grandfather...none of them would have survived the depression without her help. Her funeral was the largest ever held in that town, every Sheriff in the parish was there, every judge, school principal, the mayor, past 2 mayors, local representative flew in from DC, bank presidents...they all owed their lives to her 2 acre garden.

You're not funny at all. You lost all credibility long ago, this is beyond that. It's an insult.
#240819 by Badstrat
Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:08 pm
"Actually gentlemen - colonialism was the best thing, perhaps the only good thing, to ever happen to Africa. Because of the topology (few ports) and the geography (jungle in the middle) there was scant interaction between the scattered tribes and other people - hence no trade, cultural stagnation etc.

My source is Thomas Sowell. (I used his work for a piece I wrote for a Black Libertarian Magazine called 'Destiny.')

Based upon my own experiences - there were no schools, no hospitals, no toilets, very little attempts at written language, no veterinary care - pretty much sweet f**k all until the Europeans showed up. Was colonialism sometimes bad - hell you - Kind Leopold of Belgium was an outright freak who caused the death of quite literally, millions, in the Congo.

There would be no Africa today though, without - all those folks would be dead or living in huts."

That's very nice but what the hell does that have to do with this thread and topic other than diverting or sanndbagging it.? This thread is about what is going on in America today RIGHT NOW. This thread isn't a freakin history lesson about Africa years past, please don't make it one. Please start another thread for that topic.

EDIT: Neither it is about the rest of the things that have sidetracked this thread. It is rather frustrating how every thread on Bandmix gets hijacked any without consideration.

This thread is about the illegal aliens and how they are hijacking America under our noses, as well as the racist attitudes their leaders are teaching the invaders to have towards the taxpaying Americans citizens who they are robbing..

Lets just let the regime hijack America and we can go elsewhere to sip tea and wax nostalgic about what happened way back when we had our heads up our asses and didn't even bother to discuss or even take seriously what was going on in front of our eyes. At least tell us how great colonialism is going to turn out for those of us in America today, at least that would be somewhat on topic. Yes I do get irritated when threads are hijacked with irrelevant chatter.
#240824 by MikeTalbot
Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:15 am
Slacker

Maybe you could stop being so damned grouchy all the time and note that I was replying to Josh's comments about colonialism. oh... yeah.

Talbot