This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#240695 by Badstrat
Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:48 pm
All authority is appointed by God.

No, not you obama, please sit back down. I am referring to the God of Israel. Do any of you trolls have a pic of obama with egg on his face? I could photo shop one for you if you don't already have one. It seems potus spends his time and efforts better bullying those who allow him to bully them, such as the spineless members of our congress and senate.

http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2015/0 ... on-to.html

BUMMER: Obama loses Israeli election to Netanyahu (UPDATE: includes funniest reactions to the losers)
Iranian-born Valerie Jarrett hardest hit.

Netanyahu faced an insurgent left-wing party, likely because of his hard line against both Iran and President Obama’s horribly failed foreign policy.

This is the first time the Israeli left came so close to coming back to full power in this post 9/11 world.

HEADLINES: "NETANYAHU BEATS OBAMA" !! #IsraelElections #IStandWithBibi #KingBibi pic.twitter.com/0vEkQVmvjA
— Israel News Flash (@ILNewsFlash) March 18, 2015

...Netanyahu’s Likud Party isn’t in such a strong position that it can control the whole government and seeing as how Israel is a Parliamentary system Netanyahu and Likud will now have to arrange a governing agreement with some of the lesser, left-wing parties.

But the fact that Bibi pulled this out at the last second is also telling. Israel is not ready to hand leftists full power.

Recall that Obama and his minions are reported to have spent U.S. taxpayer dollars to defeat Netanyahu.

President Barack Obama despises Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with such immense passion that he has been covertly scheming to prevent the PM from being reelected in this upcoming Tuesday’s legislative election.

He has been doing so by secretly funding those non-profit organizations in Israel that are actively attempting to dissuade the Israeli people from voting for Netanyahu.

This unauthorized funding casts an extraordinarily pernicious light on Obama, especially given that we as a nation ought not to interfere with an ally nation’s election... This is why the president has ordered the non-profits to scrub anything from their websites that leads a trail back to him...

The Senate believes [OneVoice, a group affiliated with Obama associates tried to influence the Israeli elections, and has launched] an investigation into whether or not Obama “aided OneVoice’s efforts to defeat Netanyahu via grants from the State Department.”

We know for a fact that Obama’s State Department gave OneVoice a grant for $350,000. What we do not know, but that we suspect to be true, is whether the grant was issued specifically to help the non-profit thwart Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu’s reelection efforts... We also know that back in 2010, Obama’s State Department issued a $999,715 grant to the Abraham Fund, which too is actively plotting to negatively affect Bibi’s chances of winning.

Directions: Paste egg on face photo below.
#240700 by Paleopete
Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:48 pm
Sorry no egg face photo...sorry to disappoint.

The US should not interfere with another country's political troubles is exactly why Kennedy refused to send air strikes during the Bay of Pigs fiasco. Probably the last time I know of a Democrat president actually did the right thing...Kennedy was no saint, made Bill Clinton look like a choirboy, but he did try to do what was right in most cases. Boy could we use a JFK right now...
#240708 by J-HALEY
Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:19 am
Great thread Slacker! I'm laughing That 0 finally got his arse whipped! Hopefully America will wake up and realize what the rest of the world already knows?
#240711 by schmedidiah
Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:31 am
I wouldn't say finally. He worked really hard for his hometown, er, second hometown, well ah, um... a city he once lived and grifted in, Chicago to be awarded the summer Olympics happening next year in Brazil.
#240739 by J-HALEY
Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:43 pm
fishermanbob wrote:WE DO NOT OWN ISRAEL. WE DO NOT "LET THEM" DO ANYTHING. THEY ACT UNILATERALLY IN THEIR OWN BEST INTEREST: THEIR SURVIVAL. THAT IS ALL. :mrgreen:

Obama sure thinks "we let Israel" "and we own them" He thinks he is King of the WORLD! He also thinks he is smarter than us STUPID AMERICANS and knows what's best for us! :lol: It's Painfully OBVIOUS every TIME HE OPENS THAT BIG MOUTH OF HIS!
#240741 by MikeTalbot
Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:55 pm
I must confess that I despise Zero at a level that is personal even more than political. He seems like a simpering punk, of the kind found only in politics or on college campuses. I wouldn't let him in my yard. Much as I disliked Bush II I never felt like I'd be afraid to leave my grandkids alone with him...Zero? Not so much.

Doesn't mean I like the other side - freaks like Boehner and Gingrich have the same effect. But this Obama character is so far the very worst I've seen of a bad lot. Blathering about racism all the time while he spends my money hogging down steak and lobster. It's bloody sickening.

And to make it worse Zero is a bitch. A damned sissy with so much power to do good - and so he starts wars all over the place and feeds his hog of a wife. It's a lot to stomach.

Talbot
#240749 by MikeTalbot
Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:24 am
Apologies Glen and all.

I try not to say nasty things about people but I have some health issues that require steroid shots every now and then. Boy do they make me mean and nasty. My rule is to keep my big mouth shut when dealing with that but I broke the rule.

Adds nothing to the conversation and does not honor God. Getting lost for a few days...

Talbot
#240756 by J-HALEY
Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:37 am
MikeTalbot wrote:Apologies Glen and all.

I try not to say nasty things about people but I have some health issues that require steroid shots every now and then. Boy do they make me mean and nasty. My rule is to keep my big mouth shut when dealing with that but I broke the rule.

Adds nothing to the conversation and does not honor God. Getting lost for a few days...

Talbot

Mike be careful of those steroids especially the ones the V.A. gives you, they killed my Pops! EVERYTHING in your previous post I agree with don't feel bad for saying it!
#240758 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:21 am
Mike, you didn't break any rules. You have every RIGHT to exercise your thoughts. I will say Jeff is right in that all the new safe drugs our government is saying are OK... Very scary stuff.
#240762 by schmedidiah
Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:14 pm
I heard an account on the radio, I believe from one of the recent tell all books, that the Whitehouse has complained that "Netanyahu runs Israel like he's the mayor of Jerusalem". Meaning - Do what Lord Obama wants, or you're irrelevant. Anyone else here hear that quote?
Remember the open mic incident, where O was griping about Bibi with Sarkozy?
That was very presidential! :roll:
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/11/08/sarkozy-overheard-telling-obama-cant-stand-netanyahu/
#240860 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:58 pm
First he comes for the banks and health care, uses the IRS to go after critics, politicizes the Justice Department, spies on journalists, tries to curb religious freedom, slashes the military, throws open the borders, doubles the debt and nationalizes the Internet.

He lies to the public, ignores the Constitution, inflames race relations and urges Latinos to punish Republican “enemies.” He abandons our ­allies, appeases tyrants, coddles ­adversaries and uses the Crusades as an excuse for inaction as Islamist terrorists slaughter their way across the Mideast.

Now he’s coming for Israel.

http://nypost.com/2015/03/22/israel-beware-of-obama/
#240861 by schmedidiah
Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:35 pm
yod wrote:First he comes for the banks and health care, uses the IRS to go after critics, politicizes the Justice Department, spies on journalists, tries to curb religious freedom, slashes the military, throws open the borders, doubles the debt and nationalizes the Internet.

He lies to the public, ignores the Constitution, inflames race relations and urges Latinos to punish Republican “enemies.” He abandons our ­allies, appeases tyrants, coddles ­adversaries and uses the Crusades as an excuse for inaction as Islamist terrorists slaughter their way across the Mideast.

Don't forget, tried to hand over the U.S. Census to ACORN! :roll: