This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#240388 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:34 pm
Jeff, this isn't the proper forum....I think you're looking for "General Chat" (non-music related)

But your point is obvious for anyone who is intellectually honest.

The reason it's in a conservative column is because the liberal media doesn't want the truth to be known.

Yes, as THIS column shows, George Bush and his wife were indeed walking in Selma! I had not heard that on the news at all.....because it doesn't fit the "all republicans are racists" narrative that these liars want portrayed.
#240389 by J-HALEY
Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:40 pm
My bad I thought that's where I was posting this. My apologies for posting in the wrong place! I was in a hurry finishing lunch earlier! I made a mistake so sue me lol! :oops:
#240394 by Planetguy
Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:32 pm
yod wrote:Yes, as THIS column shows, George Bush and his wife were indeed walking in Selma! I had not heard that on the news at all.....because it doesn't fit the "all republicans are racists" narrative that these liars want portrayed.

i'm calling BS on that. i don't get my news from Faux, glen beck, hannity or any of the other right wing propaganda slinging bunch of "newscasters".....yet somehow I DID learn (from several mainstream media sources) all about the Bush's being present there. imagine that!

and that overworked narrative attributing "ALL republicans are racists" to dems/libs .....i'm calling BS there too. that's just a tactic and talking point some conservatives like to toss around. i don't know ANY dems or libs who believe"all republicans are racists". that weak tea ain't nothing more than diversionary sleight of hand gamesmanship. :roll:
#240397 by J-HALEY
Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:21 am
Okay Guys, I seriously screwed up. I stand by my original post, but lets move this over to General Chat (Non Music Related)! I would hope the mothership will delete this from where it doesn't belong? :roll: