This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#240067 by Badstrat
Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:02 am
Well get ready for it. After all, someone has to pay for the health care, food stamps, tax give aways and the rest for those "citizens in waiting" (Sounds just about right since it was a pregnant idea.) Still waiting for Provda to report this.

Those immigration actions, according to the Congressional Budget Office, will raise federal deficits by $8.8 billion over the next ten years.<<< how about 5 times that much. But it must be the truth. They would never lie to us. Lets all sing along:: Yes bama loves me,.... yes bama loves me, .....yes bama loves me, ....his henchmen tell me so.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/conncarrol ... n-n1964629

Obama "Very Interested" In Raising Taxes Through Executive Action
Conn Carroll | Mar 02, 2015

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest confirmed Monday that President Obama is "very interested" in the idea of raising taxes through unitlateral executive action.

"The president certainly has not indicated any reticence in using his executive authority to try and advance an agenda that benefits middle class Americans," Earnest said in response to a question about Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) calling on Obama to raise more than $100 billion in taxes through IRS executive action.

"Now I don't want to leave you with the impression that there is some imminent announcement, there is not, at least that I know of," Earnest continued. "But the president has asked his team to examine the array of executive authorities that are available to him to try to make progress on his goals. So I am not in a position to talk in any detail at this point, but the president is very interested in this avenue generally," Earnest finished.

Sanders sent a letter to Treasury Secretary Jack Lew Friday identifying a number of executive actions he believes the IRS could take, without any input from Congress, that would close loopholes currently used by corporations. In the past, IRS lawyers have been hesitant to use executive actions to raise significant amounts of revenue, but that same calculation has change in other federal agencies since Obama became president.

Obama's preferred option would be for Congress to pass a corporate tax hike that would fund liberal infrastructure projects like mass transit. But if Congress fails to do as Obama wishes, just as Congress has failed to pass the immigration reforms that Obama prefers, Obama could take actions unilaterally instead. This past November, for example, Obama gave work permits, Social Security Numbers, and drivers licenses to approximately 4 million illegal immigrants.

Those immigration actions, according to the Congressional Budget Office, will raise federal deficits by $8.8 billion over the next ten years.

Even better! http://www.drudge.com/news/186078/obama ... -executive

And more

https://hotair.com/archives/2015/03/02/ ... x-revenue/
#240080 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:38 am
I don't need any DRUDGE report to know we have unleashed a government that believes in legalized theft of property. Why does God only ask for 10% and the government we have permitted ask for so much more...

This is only money, but far worse is when the power we have allowed attempts to terminate all choice and FREEDOM!
#240084 by schmedidiah
Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:39 pm
Yes. Death and Taxes.
Unfortunately, not in that order. :roll: