This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#240189 by DainNobody
Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:45 pm
if I were 1/10th as eloquent as you vampier, I would be greatful..
#240200 by MikeTalbot
Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:14 pm
I don't have much time for Israel these days. They teamed up with those stinking Saudi savages - you know - those pigs that took down our towers.

Israel and Saudi tried to get Bozo the President to wax Syria so that Saudi would have the natural gas market Russia has (yeah it's complicated) and Saudi in turn lets Israel wax the Iranians. So America goes to war for that? And sponsors terrorist groups who murder Christians for that? None for me thanks.

Israel is playing for Israel. They are not a loyal ally by any means - like most countries they are playing to win - for themselves. Like our own traitor in chief ought to do but doesn't.
Disclaimer: I tried to enlist in Israeli army in 1982 but couldn't do it because it required conversion to Judaism. I like 'em - but I don't want our kids being their mercs anymore. They have nukes - they don't Zero to borrow more money from China to support them.

Now - if you'll forgive me for laughing out loud - the ISIS / Daesh gangsters that Zero created to topple Assad are scaring the bejeebers out of the Saudis. Much as I despise those murderous ISIS cum it would amuse me greatly if they took down the subhuman Saudi 'princes' our leaders like to bow down to.

The only damn folks that seem to be doing anything right in the mid east are the Syrians (!) who are at least protecting 2 million Christians (unlike our shithead in Chief) and Kurds - God bless them and their efforts. In fairness I should add that Egypt and Jordan are also putting steel on bad guy targets.

Talbot

PS - the sinking the of the Liberty was a deliberate and vicious act. Several Israeli pilots were recorded contacting HQ to tell them that Liberty was a US ship. What did HQ do? Dropped a Napalm bomb on the liberty. That was no accident and it wasn't a 'blue on blue' mistake. Israeli leaders deemed the Liberty a threat to an upcoming surprise attack they were planning and simply wiped it off the board. Lyndon Johnson knew that - the prick
#240202 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:42 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:I don't have much time for Israel these days. They teamed up with those stinking Saudi savages - you know - those pigs that took down our towers.

That is a result of our Prez supporting the Muzlim brutha hoods in Egypt. Interestingly, that also brought Israel and Egypt closer together too. But here is the difference.

America fights for our security and Israel fights for their survival. They are our ONLY serious ally in the fight against Islamic regimes.

And if what you say about the Liberty is true, then we should have made our purpose for being there clear. It's our fault for not doing so.

You think Assad is a trustworthy friend? Man, that's a seriously big mistake. His dad murdered 33,000 Christians in a day once, and this guy is worse than his dad...only sneakier.
#240210 by MikeTalbot
Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:52 pm
Ted

I don't think any country is a trustworthy friend. Assad? Well in fairness he sent an armoured division to fight along side us in the first Gulf War. He protects his country's Christians.

Is he a bad guy? Actually, he is about par for the middle East. But right now he and the Kurds are the only people on the ground protecting Christians. (Actually Egypt as well)

Helping Israel has bought us sweet f**k all. Because we are not just supplying the Israelis - we are also supplying everybody else! Nobody trusts us nor should they.

As I write this Zero has US mercs and soldiers (a tautology these days given how our troops are used) training more recruits ostensibly to fight Assad (with we are NOT at war) and who are steadily supplying ISIS. It's a disgrace of historical magnitude.

If the US would mind our own business, protect our own borders, and slaughter our own politicians (instead of other people's) the world be a bit safer don't you think?

Talbot
#240240 by Badstrat
Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:39 pm
Here is the bottom line. Israel wants do destroy the nuclear capabilities of OUR common enemy before they annihilate them or us. The radicals have vowed to their god to do just that. So if they get the bomb, and set off a EMP device that sends us back to the 15th century, that doesn't bother anyone? They have the missiles to do just that. They are simply looking to place the cherry on the top of it and send it our way. Remember? These are the people who blow themselves up all the time and they don't have the dedication to nuke us if and when possible?

Who gives a crap what Israel did years ago? This is a whole different world with different players from what we have dealt with in the past. And that is that, the past is the past. Is there a moron amongst us who believes they can travel back in time and change the outcome of anything that happened years ago? It must be nice to be ever distracted and not have to dwell on the condition that our world is in these days. Your efforts would be better served constructing a kayak to navigate down the big drain as we swirl into oblivion.

Israel is the only country in the position and who is willing to destroy the nuclear facilities that are being used to make the proponents for nuclear weapons. Israel wants to protect themselves, and when they do that they are also protecting you and me from future nuclear destruction from those who have vowed to destroy us. They have vowed to their god to do just that. That doesn't bother you? You easily forget that these nut jobs believe if they begin an all out war their savior will return and subject the world to sharia law. Isn't that important to anyone? You have to knit pick what went on in the past while they are building devices to annihilate us? No wonder we have lost our republic. People would rather argue about petty BS concerning ,who did what when, past history, who's' party is the most corrupt, who can we blame for making more money than we do and anything else except focusing on what is going on in the world that will soon be on our front door step. You would rather throw dirt on the Jew who may save you from them? That is so far beyond stupid.

I am not a Jew, yet I do not have the pretense of mind to be a Jew hater. Sorry if some find that disturbing. In my world the Jews are Gods Chosen people. My Gods chosen people. Far be it from me to anger him by dissing his choices. As Christian, it is what it is. As Christians we owe our salvation to the Jew. But I guess no one considers that fact.
#240243 by MikeTalbot
Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:45 pm
Slacker

I don't have a beef with Iran. I don't fear them.

They haven't done anything to me since back in the day (hostages etc) and like you said - can't live in the past.

No I don't want them getting a-bombs. But what can we expect - we've been at their throats since Jimmy Carter failed to act. The Iraq / Iran war ran for ten years at hundreds of thousands of dead. We supplied Sadaam with poison gas and bio weapons for God's sake - then had the nerve to act 'oh my Iraq has weapons of mass destruction.' Everyday some politician here in the US talks about the terrible threat from Iran.

At one point the govt hogs were trying to get us to believe that both Iraq AND Iran were pals with Al Queda!

Nah - not mad at Iran - mad at the bastards who tell those kind of lies even though they know that it is the Saudis who train Al Queda type terrorists all over the world and it was Saudi scum who took down our towers.

You have two psuedo coalitions here: Israel, Saudi and some Gulf States on one side (using Americans as mercs) with Russia, Syria and Iran on the other side. If both sides were willing to execute their politicians - all in one night - peace would break out in the world.

Iranians are among the nicest people in the world - so are Israelis. This could stop - this war all the time bullshit - but it won't.

Talbot
#240249 by MikeTalbot
Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:12 am
Brendan

There is a Saudi link like that - "How wonderful it is - I simply snap my fingers and they send me all these excellent young American soldiers."

Talbot
#240250 by Badstrat
Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:37 am
Sorry Mike but the bottom line for me is the people who want to begin a nuclear war to bring back their prophet are the same people who vow to their god to nuke us and Israel. They don't even get along with their own people. They think nothing of murdering them by the cruelest of means.

Nothing would make them happier than to bring about the Apocalypse by nuking the us and Israel. I take the whack jobs seriously. Human life means nothing to them. I could not give a rats @ss about who did what to whom since God put people on the face of the earth. I don't even hold a grudge against Cain. It just flat does not matter to anyone except historians and grudge holders. Murdering thugs are trying to obtain nukes to destroy whole populations, If only to prevent themselves from getting Tendinitis from decapitating so many people.

To me their goals are far more important. If they get what they want we will have a nuclear holocaust and when that happens then even you could care less about who did what to whom in the past. It seems to me that the big problem is that people love their grudges more than their lives in this instance. Even if you or anyone with a grudge against a nation could make it all go the way you think it should have gone, the crazies would still be trying to build a nuke to use against Israel and the USA. It is what they believe their god is telling them to do. Maybe you guys should be going over there to give them some motivational speeches to see how well that would work. Then perhaps they would discard their god and do what we want them to do... behave.

How readily would you deny your god? They are far more "radical" and dedicated than most Christians, I am sorry to say. Someone needs to stop them, and so far Israel is the only one with enough balls to take that step. They aren't planning on destroying cities, they are only planning on setting back their nuclear capabilities. They want to do what every army does. Break and destroy stuff. The truth is that you win wars by killing the enemy and even in modern warfare, the people who support them or allow them to exist.
#240255 by schmedidiah
Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:12 am
Obama was caught saying questionable things on an open mic.
Who did people direct their anger at? Joe the Plumber. Literally. Put under all the scrutiny that a certain front runner for the presidency deserved. Watch this hand. Don't watch that hand. :roll:
#240264 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:27 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:
If the US would mind our own business, protect our own borders, and slaughter our own politicians (instead of other people's) the world be a bit safer don't you think?

Talbot

I agree with that statement. If we stopped interfering in the middle east, it would be "Israel" from the Euphrates to the Red Sea

Freedom for everyone and problem solved!
#240265 by MikeTalbot
Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:32 pm
Slacker

So the Iranians have 'no regard for human life?' Really? How many have you met? I used to know tons of them when I lived in LA and believe me - they were actually quite lively!

First time I heard that I kicked the slats out of my crib. That was back when Koreans and Chinese had 'no regard for human life.' (there was a joke among our guys back then, "How many hordes in a Chinese platoon?")

Before that it was the Japanese. And guess what - if you read their letters they said exactly the same thing about US Marines! After all, guys who would run into machine fire like our guys did at Tarawa must be fanatics right? (I've interviewed guys who were there and that's just what they did)

And of course one can't forget the German soldiers who while the most tactically astute of any - were often accused of human wave attacks with, wait for it - no regard for human life.

I don't understand how folks can KNOW that our government is an utterly corrupt nest of dishonorable lying thieves and then go ahead and believe their lies when ever said govt decides to kill some foreigners.

I'm sorry to say this but I haven't lost one second of sleep worrying about foreign terrorists. It's govt terrorists that frighten me. I've fought the foreign variety and frankly the only time I ever worried was when I heard they might get some East German volunteers.

Talbot