This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#239804 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:32 am
What a cliche' way of separating all our great young soldiers from the connection of the family and homeland they are asked to die for and protect.

I am sick of this term... THEY ARE NOT JUST BOOTS!

They are brave folks protecting the values of America. They are our soldiers. They are human people being asked to do incredible things.

Even now John McCain called them boots on the ground. Is this how low our nation has gone?

They ARE NOT JUST BOOTS... These are GREAT AMERICANS.
#239812 by Paleopete
Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:55 am
I've been emailing news people for a couple of months now saying the exact same thing. So far all I've done is wasted my time...
#239814 by Vampier
Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:59 am
Glen I do agree with you but these Filth that uses that term could care less about losing a few soldiers ... they think they are the rulers of this world and it should be looked at as a privilege to die for their tiny little whims. Of course it also amuses them ... the power of it all. There was a time when the "Leaders" did their own fighting but that was before they became inbred cowards.