This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#239347 by schmedidiah
Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:56 pm
Looks good.
#239349 by Badstrat
Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:00 pm
Way cool, Jeff. I like it.
#239373 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:34 pm
The banner is verygeneric, it would be much better to have the band name over a band picture - not necessairly 'live', but a posed picture. Or at least something musically-related.

Bio page - pictures of each person.
Play list page - just list all the songs, don't have 'First Show', 'Second Show', Third Show' (I'm guessing that was supposed to be 'Set', as I assume you don't do the songs in the same order every show!
#239381 by J-HALEY
Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:55 pm
Thank all you guys for the input! We are feeling really good about this band! I want to have a professional look up on the website. We are All taking a part in the band so it is not so much work on one person. I am telling these guys from the beginning, I would really like this to be a LOT of fun for EVERY MEMBER. I have decided that I'm just going to give this everything I have. When I shut down Cruise Control I decided that I would play in other folks bands and let them worry about all the headaches. Well.......... that mindset has a whole different set of problems. I have beat my head against the wall trying to get a repore with these venues as many of you know that is a pain in the butt. I am starting to gain momentum and the gigs are starting to come our way now. Gigs that pay well. This time I know the grass is NOT greener on the other side of the fence. :D
#239443 by MikeTalbot
Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:33 pm
Mr. Haley

Nice site - the colors are good since much of it is kind of dark (gigs etc) but still quite viewable.

Did you and your boys do that or third party? My team is looking at creating our own on Amazon. Not as easy as it sounds or as Amazon makes it sound but it is free.

Your biographies could be more, well, lurid? I had an agent once that decided he'd just go ahead and write our biographies to save time. I found that I'd grow up on the docks in Lousiana, shipping out on occasion when not soaking up the local music, and blah blah...sheesh... 8)

cheers
Talbot
#239487 by J-HALEY
Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:58 pm
Mike the drummer did it. We just had our last rehearsal before we start gigging for a while and man it is sounding good. I'm stoked!
#239490 by DainNobody
Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:49 am
I like the stars and imagery of morning and evening skies.. a mother nature feel to it.. very comfortable feeling being there, unlike some sites with shimmering metal body armor suits on a muscular future world soldier with a lurid smile and blood pouring from a gaping wound.. :?