This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#237852 by schmedidiah
Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:56 pm
fishermanbob wrote:Hey Bandmix "moderators," seriously, is this a "general music" topic? Haven't we heard and seen enough about this manure? I mean, seriously, get this Shiite Muslim post off the "general music" topics.

I never can tell which section a thread is located in until go looking for that information. This forum is by far the worst format I've ever seen. If you don't want to miss anything, you're going to have to go rooting around for it, like a bird, looking tasty worms. :lol:
As for your complaint, this thread is in the non-music (general chat). So it was either moved, or never was in the Musical Chat section. We all know how little attention the moderators pay to this forum, so I doubt it was moved. So there you go. :wink:
#237858 by GuitarMikeB
Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:53 pm
fishermanbob wrote:Hey Bandmix "moderators," seriously, is this a "general music" topic? Haven't we heard and seen enough about this manure? I mean, seriously, get this Shiite Muslim post off the "general music" topics.

Bob - you're in the wrong section of the forum! This one is " General Chat (Non-Music-Related)"
#237902 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:13 pm
WOW! 2 people still able to read. I guess that's better than none... 2 that didn't go through common, oppressive, RE-education. (Known as common core) :D

As far as Ferguson... One black friday is enough. Having all these fire sales... Is just as crazy.

We have a president that has stepped into a local situation, and done more to inflame racial hatred, than Matin L King was able to stop.

What a total shame.
#237909 by Badstrat
Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:47 pm
We demand justice. We demand justice.

We want to burn down businesses, we want to break in loot and destroy, and we want to spread strife hatred and riot until justice is done. (We think doing this is just)

What do you mean justice was done and the facts have proven him innocent?

Then change the facts and make up some new facts.

We demand justice. We demand justice.