This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#238775 by Badstrat
Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:33 pm
It is the same here. The packing plants in the area bussed Mexicans from the border to Iowa and Nebraska. Now almost all of South Sioux Neb is brimming over with illegals. The same with the poorer sections of Sioux City. They move in with three or four family's to a house and stay until it is paid off.
One couple moved in to buy a house. Then during the night 5 other members showed up. Now that family owns at least 3 houses in the block. Then it begins all over again as groups of them do the same with other houses. They have completely taken over the neighborhoods where I live.
Now I see the "welfare" folks with their clip boards going almost house to house to make sure they get on some form of government give-away (Taxpayer paid) program.

At election time political cockroaches go through the neighborhoods with voting forms knocking on the doors of every Mexican residence to register and fill out demoncrat registration forms so that they can get those mail in illegal absentee votes. (I suppose that doesn't happen anywhere else) They NEVER knock on the door of white American voters. The skip my house and the other white folks houses that are in this neighborhood.
Groups of Mexicans do almost all of the roofing these days in this area. They charge upwards of 10K to do some roofs, and it usually only takes them a week or less to complete a job. Not bad money for jobs that Americans don't want.

All the entry level jobs are taken by people that can hardly speak English, and most of the time when I go to Wendy's they are all standing around jabbering in a huddle in Spanish as opposed to making sure people walking in are served right away. Naturally, these are the jobs that American teenagers don't want but used to want so that they had some work experience as well as being able to purchase things on their own.

Now the the minimum wage is on the rise due to their demands for more money, with union backing. Then they can go home and collect unemployment and other benefits such as food stamps and the likes because the fast food industry will not be able to afford them. Who is going to pay $2.50 for a .99 cent hamburger when that happens? It ain't going to happen, yet all businesses will have to find some way to pay for the wage increases. You will be the one paying, naturally, just as you always pay for it.

Insurance companies are always raising rates because so many illegals remain uninsured. They smash into someone but they seldom suffer little consequence. Un insured? No problem. Just go home and be more careful the next time you aim your missile down the street. No license? Oh OK Can't haul you in. That would be a hate crime.

America is the country of the illegal alien, American citizens can go emasculate themselves. The pandering self centered politicians living the good life belong to illegals. No? LARAZA spends more time at the White House than the president. Go figure. :) POTUS has done an excellent job of turning race against race in a country where people got along, for the most part, for years and years before he entered the scene.

When did you hear all the hate speech-race baiting crap emanating from the White House before he occasionally visited there? Illegals don't anger me, but the politicians who allow the abuse of our immigration laws do. They are traitors to the American citizen. If this invasion of our country were done with guns as opposed to fountain pens these politicians would face the firing squads.

Fortunately these things are simply an irritation to me. I don't need an entry level job. :)
#238824 by Badstrat
Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:40 pm
Gee. Who could have guessed that such a thing could ever happen in America? They should come to Iowa. There are 4 signs in Spanish as opposed to one sign in English at the SS and every taxpayer money give away government program office. What is so surprising to me is that Pennsylvania was singled out. Someone in Washington must have a grudge.

The Department of Justice says Pennsylvania may have been a little too welcoming to non-citizens, by handing out food stamp and welfare benefits to ineligible people.

The settlement agreement amounts to a deal that will require Pennsylvania to at least partially pay back the federal government for using federal funds improperly.

DOJ said the settlement agreement should not be seen as an admission of liability. But the agreement to pay back the government, in addition to DOJ’s comments on the case, made it clear that Pennsylvania had been paying out benefits to the wrong people.

“The staff of the civil division in our office has worked closely and diligently with our sister federal agencies, the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and the Governor’s office to make needed corrections to the operation of programs that are vital to low income families,” said Peter Smith, U.S. Attorney for the Middle District of Pennsylvania. “At the same time, after lengthy negotiations, a fair and reasonable settlement has been achieved in the best interest of Pennsylvania tax payers.”

DOJ noted that under the welfare reform law of 1996, only documented, low-income aliens who have been in the country for five years can get Medicaid, welfare or food stamp benefits. In addition, the eligibility of these aliens must be verified.

“The United States alleged that, between 2004 and 2010, the commonwealth of Pennsylvania provided Medicaid, TANF and SNAP benefits to ineligible aliens in violation of these restrictions,” DOJ said.

An official at the Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service added that USDA would “continue to work with Pennsylvania to ensure that the SNAP program is administered appropriately to benefit only those who are eligible.”

Pennsylvania will pay the settlement fee over five years, in quarterly payments of $2.4 million of non-federal funds. The structure of the agreement indicates that Pennsylvania is not being charged interest over the five-year period.