This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#234543 by Vampier
Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:35 am
Planet Guy …I fully expect your ultrapredictable dribble most probably in the same way as you expect mine. At least both of us are consistent. This is the time we all should be attempting to come together on certain very important issues and not arguing about the insignificant. As hard as it is to accept others points of view not very many can do this and I am not immune either. But you have in summing things up on your Post shown that you in fact can and I commend you and congratulate you. Well Done.

I note your critique and thank you for your honesty. All of our DNA is being scrambled and this is a true tragedy … where would we be without it. I try not to be off handed in my statements and base them on fact. I do tend to be somewhat condescending, perhaps it is based upon my great disappointment regarding my species.

Actually no one excepting myself can walk my Path and it would be indeed myopic and inappropriate for me to condemn others for not doing so. So many do not even choose a Path. Musicians, Artists and Creators for the most part do walk their own Paths I believe .. or crawl them at times. Of course there can be much straying from time to time but ….

It remains to be seen if you are a Coward as with all of us in the Final Analysis. It will be true of many. I hope that you are not … truly. Yes this is a Forum and yes you have engaged yourself in it and Posted much on many threads. That is good and also to one who reads and thinks and therefore draws conclusions and yes makes judgements, then unless you have been lying like some political filth all the time on here, then one does actually have the opportunity to draw certain conclusions. I do not think you to be political filth or a Liar. I think you are a Muso and somewhat annoying as we all are and that is a notch above the masses, the livestock, the zombies, the dumbed down , the conditioned cretans and the general populations.

You are correct I am very judgmental, close minded in many respects and perhaps a bit arrogant as are you and every other with an Ego. Ego is not a bad thing s long as it is based upon something. Elitism, I can not say really but I can not deny either … I prefer unique. You are also correct in that I am and will continue to warn or try to awaken some who seem to overly enjoy their sleep and little slices of death. I feel it somewhat of a Duty, although it is tiresome at times.

You paint me so gloom ridden yet I feel I am not considering the Truth and that yes now we are all in fact doomed to premature death and mutant children. The End is impending and in Truth happening at this very moment upon an absolutely massive scale thanks to the Dark Glow which is the ultimate Slow Kill. I do believe that anyone failing to Post on any Board without taking into consideration at least in part the extinction of Humanity, is blind r out to La La Land. It is so very much more than troubles in the world and shortcomings.

I have no ill will towards you and respect what you have stated and suggested … and not all your words are cute and clever as not all of mine are doom and gloom. Since creating this Thread, I have found that there are some, at least a few, that despite any conflicting viewpoints, I believe it would be most excellent to sit around a fire and quaff heavily until dawn whilst conversing, arguing, laughing and enjoying being Human and individual. You have joined this dubious rank.

EVERYTHING IS ACCUMULATING INCLUDING MOST OF ALL THE DARK GLOW. This is undeniable and unstoppable and in Truth the End.

#234579 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:39 pm
VAMP I do have to admire your ability to keep your integrity in the face of an onslaught of attacks.

You have taught me more than I can thank you for. Even when we don't agree, you still offer words that are worthy of attention. Even when a lie is the word of the day, you remain focused that the truth is still there. Even when the lyrics of a song lead the many, to believe that singing them over and over again will erase any past pretense or provide a path to the future.



Vinny... You posted that before. I expect more than that from you.

#234582 by gtZip
Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:25 pm
Remember that you welcomed him with an onslaught of attacks.

#234587 by VinnyViolin
Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:07 pm
GLENNY J wrote: ...Even when the lyrics of a song lead the many, to believe that singing them over and over again will erase any past pretense or provide a path to the future.
Vinny... You posted that before. I expect more than that from you.

http://youtu.be/HbQSTI06_5g

#234598 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:44 am
gtZip wrote:Remember that you welcomed him with an onslaught of attacks.


Remember when I apologized and Stephan accepted?

Remember when I showed concern for your child's health issues.

Remember a time when I wasn't your point of focus for whatever.

You have posted here for a long long time. We used to have the best moderators around. US.

Somehow this has all disintegrated to the point where all that is left is hatred.

Sad.

#234602 by gtZip
Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:04 am
lol
You've been a point of focus lately because you make a point of poking some of us every day.
Do you know how much of a drag it is to see you trying to head-but somebody in dang near every thread?
You just jump in half the time with comments that have nothing to do with anything that's being said - you just want to poke.

This is my version of you shouting "Resign!"

So if I've been jumping in wherever you go, it's because I'm trying to teach by example. Comprende?
Irritating when that's happening, isn't it?

#234604 by gtZip
Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:15 am
If only you could have a war in private messages instead of it permeating all of general chat.

#234608 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:22 am
gtZip wrote:lol
You've been a point of focus lately because you make a point of poking some of us every day.
Do you know how much of a drag it is to see you trying to head-but somebody in dang near every thread?
You just jump in half the time with comments that have nothing to do with anything that's being said - you just want to poke.

This is my version of you shouting "Resign!"

So if I've been jumping in wherever you go, it's because I'm trying to teach by example. Comprende?
Irritating when that's happening, isn't it?


AAAAHHH. So you freely admit admit you are trying to give me an "ASSS WHOOPING". Mighty big of you deputy.

#234616 by Planetguy
Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:46 pm
VinnyViolin wrote:http://youtu.be/B-pk8z8rX2U


i feel bad for the ones who choose NOT to clap along.....and wonder why anyone makes that choice if they don't have to.

LOVED THAT VIDEO.

i wasn't hip to it, or that song.....thanks yet again, vinny. i'll be going back to that one regularly. 8)

#234617 by gtZip
Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:59 pm
GLENNY J wrote:
gtZip wrote:lol
You've been a point of focus lately because you make a point of poking some of us every day.
Do you know how much of a drag it is to see you trying to head-but somebody in dang near every thread?
You just jump in half the time with comments that have nothing to do with anything that's being said - you just want to poke.

This is my version of you shouting "Resign!"

So if I've been jumping in wherever you go, it's because I'm trying to teach by example. Comprende?
Irritating when that's happening, isn't it?


AAAAHHH. So you freely admit admit you are trying to give me an "ASSS WHOOPING". Mighty big of you deputy.


Not exactly.

But you've been messing up my forum for a couple months now - so... Stop it.

#234634 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:59 pm
You just wrote it. :lol:

I'm messing up YOUR FORUM? :lol:

:roll:

#234636 by gtZip
Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:30 pm
You just don't... pay very close attention.

#234638 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:54 pm
gtZip wrote:You just don't... pay very close attention.


I guess you don't pay very close attention to what you just posted.

I have to believe that you are so closed minded and that you are so incensed when someone points out what you just posted... You get all angry and attack. WANNA FOLLOW ME AROUND SOME MORE????

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: GuitarMikeB, Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests