This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#233850 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat May 24, 2014 10:56 pm
Cloudy, rainy, no chance of seeing anything unless our government shoots another airliner down. Gonna go eat my salmon... radiation and all.

#233892 by Planetguy
Sun May 25, 2014 4:19 pm
Vampier wrote:...Planet Guy I thank you for the excellent link ... well timed. Take care of yourself and yours. Do not ever lose that annoying thing you have and do. Be Well.



and WHICH annoying thing do you refer to? :wink:

i would say that 'annoying' lies in the eye of the annoyed. 8)

#233916 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon May 26, 2014 12:30 pm
Planetguy wrote:
Vampier wrote:...Planet Guy I thank you for the excellent link ... well timed. Take care of yourself and yours. Do not ever lose that annoying thing you have and do. Be Well.



and WHICH annoying thing do you refer to? :wink:

i would say that 'annoying' lies in the eye of the annoyed. 8)


I totally agree with you on this one planet guy... Lets stick to a list of your positive attributes...

(1)...


Little help here... Any one.






:roll:
#234015 by Vampier
Wed May 28, 2014 3:45 am
... I thank you for your Post and personal viewpoint. I wpould like to possibly make my position clear regarding annoying and yourself. We have had a lively relationship and communication here within this Forum. You have aggravated me no doubt as much as I have you. I have learned to tolerate you and the key for me to do this was to classify you as annoying ... like a bug. In this way I do not attach much importance to you or your Posts yet I continue to read them out of curiousity and in doing so with this viewpoint I have found that I can on some occasions actually glean some relevant elements. You are consistent and I admire that quality ... even in bugs which in possession of this dubious quality are indeed annoying. I do not want you to think that I am giving you a back handed compliment. I do in fact agree with you, at least in part at times, but I just do not really like you. Of course that is of little significance but please know that you possess attributes not only of annoyance but also some I respect. We have openly sort of agreed with one another at times in the past.

The situation now could become critical at any moment and all of our little communication abilities could vanish permanently. Life would become increasingly difficult in such a case. Know that should this happen that I would from time to time in my miserable condition think of you fondly. Much Love to you and yours.

#234136 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat May 31, 2014 12:57 am
Planetguy wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBINJ0O0buo&feature=kp


Thanks for that link! Any others? That was really relevant.

#234269 by Planetguy
Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:39 pm
sailed right over your head, did it?

#234310 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:51 am
No mark, I was blinded by the words of Stephen as they are truly the kindness of a great man.

You take your wisdom and words and match his and then I will comment on your relevance in honest debate. :roll:
#234412 by Vampier
Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:07 am
Planet Guy … I pity you in a small way. You are about to lose your planet. FOREVER … possibly even your Spirit for the same length of time. But you can not see what now is so glaringly obvious around you … as so many others having been effectively dumbed down, poisoned, distracted and conditioned. What you deem as cute and clever words are only confirmations of your membership in the masses … all made ignorant and misguided. I do truly wish you well and hope that you enjoy your last moments. Most who call themselves men are in Truth merely cowards who even in their last moments will not take any responsibility clinging to worn out excuses. I hope you will not be so. Failure to admit the Truth only makes one themselves a liar and worse still a cowardly liar with no Honour. A traitor to their Ancestors and Species. I am not directing this only at you but to everyone and urge deep personal thought and critical thinking for those who may still retain such sparks of Humanity. Our World is fast approaching its End. To say there is nothing to be done is to be a coward and traitor giving yourself over to whatever Evil is at the very top of the mythical pyramid and accountable for the Dark Glow that engulfs our earth. But of course there will be those who may possibly disagree with me and that is to be expected, relished but never ever pitied.

It all began with the waters and now it seems it will end with the death of all the waters and hence the slow mutated death of all living things as we know them. The Pacific is dying now for three years and the so called controlled dumps are only meant to finish the job. All the waters are connected and life giving but now they are connected and givers of death. In cleansing the air they kill themselves and the planet. Of course the planet in the long term will be ok as George Carlin has so stated. The brief splash of self destructive time that mankind has been soiling itself as well as its nest is nothing , a mere speck in the grand timeline. But those who fail at being men will sacrifice their very Spirits and will remove themselves from the Round of Existence perpetually for this transfer of Age is the End and the Beginning of an entirely new celestial grand cycle and much different than the many cycles of Yugas that have gone before.

Glen I thank you for the compliment and your admirable control in dealing, communicating and sparring with those who despite themselves will cease to be after passing from this Dream of Illusion … this test, this lesson, this circle.

There is little time left for any of us now, even the puss bags secreted like turds deep in the anus of their bunkers. As we Vampiers like to say before any potential Ragnarok … Let Us Prey.

#234424 by Planetguy
Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:38 pm
judgemental much?

#234426 by Planetguy
Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:47 pm
vampier, let me suggest you save your "pity" for someone more worthy and needing of it...yourself perhaps?

if you're "bugged" by my "cute and clever words"....instead of focusing on my motivations, you might consider looking inwards at your shortcomings, your dna, and your views that cause you to ascend to that lofty throne..... where in my opinion you are a little too quick to sneer down your nose "at the masses", at "the cowards", and every other condescending term you offhandedly and callously use to describe those who walk another path than the self righteous and myopic one you've chose. (i should say "it SEEMS a self righteous and myopic path TO ME")

you've chose YOUR "truth(s)" as have i, and as has everyone. because i don't walk your path i'm a coward???? i think not. you know of me what i've shown of myself on a forum to you and everyone else who wanders the halls of Bandmix. like others here, you've come away with your opinion of who i am and what i'm about. and now with that "knowledge" you weigh in on "what i see" or "don't see".... and on my courage, or lack thereof??

that's pure folly, arrogance, and foolishness to believe you're qualified to make those JUDGEMENTS about the courage i have or haven't shown in my life.... about what i see or don't see.

and those leaps of judgement display a level of close mindedness, elitism, and arrogance that doesn't speak well of you to me.

two years and one hundred and something pages of this thread later...you're still warning us of gloom, doom, and the impending end knocking at the door. perhaps others view that as "courageous".....i do not.
however i'll not condemn you for the path you've chose or the "truth" that you extol and believe we all should subscribe to.

it seems to me you wrongly make the mistake of believing that someone failing to post on a mssg board about the troubles of the world and humanity's shortcomings equals a blindness to these problems. it does not.

i suggest we leave it like this.....how about we each solve those problems with our own "truth" and in the manner each of us deem most effective? please continue warning the forum about the nearness and inevitability of our impending end... and i'll continue with my "cute and clever words".

drive well....arrive safely. :wink:

#234459 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:12 pm
Planetguy wrote:vampier, let me suggest you save your "pity" for someone more worthy and needing of it...yourself perhaps?

if you're "bugged" by my "cute and clever words"....instead of focusing on my motivations, you might consider looking inwards at your shortcomings, your dna, and your views that cause you to ascend to that lofty throne..... where in my opinion you are a little too quick to sneer down your nose "at the masses", at "the cowards", and every other condescending term you offhandedly and callously use to describe those who walk another path than the self righteous and myopic one you've chose. (i should say "it SEEMS a self righteous and myopic path TO ME")

you've chose YOUR "truth(s)" as have i, and as has everyone. because i don't walk your path i'm a coward???? i think not. you know of me what i've shown of myself on a forum to you and everyone else who wanders the halls of Bandmix. like others here, you've come away with your opinion of who i am and what i'm about. and now with that "knowledge" you weigh in on "what i see" or "don't see".... and on my courage, or lack thereof??

that's pure folly, arrogance, and foolishness to believe you're qualified to make those JUDGEMENTS about the courage i have or haven't shown in my life.... about what i see or don't see.

and those leaps of judgement display a level of close mindedness, elitism, and arrogance that doesn't speak well of you to me.

two years and one hundred and something pages of this thread later...you're still warning us of gloom, doom, and the impending end knocking at the door. perhaps others view that as "courageous".....i do not.
however i'll not condemn you for the path you've chose or the "truth" that you extol and believe we all should subscribe to.

it seems to me you wrongly make the mistake of believing that someone failing to post on a mssg board about the troubles of the world and humanity's shortcomings equals a blindness to these problems. it does not.

i suggest we leave it like this.....how about we each solve those problems with our own "truth" and in the manner each of us deem most effective? please continue warning the forum about the nearness and inevitability of our impending end... and i'll continue with my "cute and clever words".

drive well....arrive safely. :wink:


This is an irrelevant and disrespectful post. Driving well and arriving safely has nothing to do with music when placed in this context. Some people like to drive like heck. On the other side you are being EXTREMELY insulting by suggesting some people don't drive safely. Shame on you... let's keep this conversation focused on tuning guitars. :lol:

#234461 by Starfish Scott
Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:33 pm
lol I'm still waiting for the apocalypse. It appears to be late..

#234467 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:40 pm
Starfish Scott wrote:lol I'm still waiting for the apocalypse. It appears to be late..


Another non musical post!!!!

MIKE where are you! :lol:

#234493 by Planetguy
Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:57 pm
Starfish Scott wrote:lol I'm still waiting for the apocalypse. It appears to be late..


i believe vamp has rescheduled a rain date. if the alternate date is a problem, you can contact Ticketmaster for a full refund of ticket price. :)

meanwhile.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HmFvqV3djM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests