This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#281065 by Badstrat
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:05 pm
Planetguy wrote:Image

You error. It is the sword of truth.
#281068 by Vampier
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:23 pm
Planet Guy ... I must tell you something that you either do not get or simply choose to ignore. REPEATING A LIE OR FALSEHOOD OVER AND OVER DOES NOT MAKE IT INTO TRUTH. That is the basis of "Fake News" and it is transparent and utterly self incriminating. You demonstrate how truly Evil has become and continues to be emboldened in the throes of it's desperation as it wallows in Lies, False Accusation and pathetic attempts to "pry" Friendships apart that it can never have, will never understand and absolutely does in no way deserve. I congratulate you on your revealing exactly who and what you are ... another compromised minion of the Evil which has always been a pox upon this world. In the words of any innocent child "a piece of poop".

You must have recieved some rather threatening Orders from the Demon who controls you. It is a shame but not wholly undeserved. Your constant and infantile repetitions of "Russian Hacker" and other related stupidities ... all repeated over and over and over to an unbelievable extent ... ARE FUTILE. You are not the idiot you are being made into. You have become possessed by Evil, a Demon, a Spirit, an Alien, a Mental Condition ... call it whatever you wish but one thing is certain ... YOU HAVE LOST IT. I pity you as you rabbit and parrot the same worn out narrative over and over and over and over like a complete moron. It falls upon not deaf ears but rather critical ears and you discredit yourself further with your anti-religious statements and idiot graphics which show that you have lost all respect for your Creator, others and more importantly yourself.

Your current Cretan Crusade to discredit myself, break my Friendship with Glen and thoroughly make a Fool out of yourself is working only on the last point. I pity your pathetic, ridiculous and doomed efforts to further cause dissension. You only make a FOOL out of yourself and more importantly DOOM yourself to Hell or whatever you wish to call it. Every time you unleash the parrot diatribes you lose more and more respect, credibility and affection from others on here. I can only imagine what is wrong with you and it is most assuredly not good and more likely born of Pure Evil. Slacker nails it better than any of us can. Glen tries to be understanding, a Gentleman and even a Friend to you but ....

Your Posts continue to give credibility to all that Slacker stated and all that is transpiring in this Dying World. You have become like a mosquito which refuses to go away, a Fart which lingers and an insidious piece of shite which sticks to the "sole" of ones boot. Well the mosquito can be swatted, the room can be aired and the crap washed from the boot tread. We can all do this but what is truly of concern is what about you ? You are the biggest loser in all this and despite the care others have shown you, the tolerance and "Love" displayed ... you refute it all and seemingly leap into the Abyss screaming over and over " Russian Hacker blah blah blah." Comical ? YES Tragic ... YES Pathetic ... YES.

You are well on your way to becoming The Poster Child of Evil ... Hate ... Possession and Dementia here on BM. Pull your socks up and get yourself together or most surely you will perish not only within the Physical but most importantly within the Spiritual. I have said all I can say and will only sit back now and watch either your demise or salvation ... I stand next to Slacker on this.
#281075 by Planetguy
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:38 pm
Vampier wrote:
Planet Guy ... I must tell you something that you either do not get or simply choose to ignore. REPEATING A LIE OR FALSEHOOD OVER AND OVER DOES NOT MAKE IT INTO TRUTH. That is the basis of "Fake News"

Hilarious coming from the troll who lied about Pizzagate, Fema Detention Centers in the basements of WAL MARTS, The UN shutting down the internet, Obama sending troops to invade Texas, and every other piece of batshit bullshit you've tried to peddle off as "the truth".....

i give the court Exhibit A....Your thread, 300 pages of claptrap lies and false narratives w the sole design and intent to distract and divide. :oops:

and as you type about ME lying and spreading FAKE NEWS with one hand....with your other hand you continue your disinformation campaign!

i gotta hand it to you Rooskies...it's "win win" with that whole "fake news" bit you proffer.

no, repeating lies over and over DOESN'T make them true. but still that is precisely the strategy you employ.

i'll let you get back to your job now....spreading more lies and stroking off slacker, glen, and anyone else too gullible to see you for who and what you are....a fraud bent on keeping us at each other's throats.
#281078 by Vampier
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:16 pm
Planet Guy ... Jealousy unfortunately now suits you. We all lose some of our edge with age but we do not let it consume us nor make us vulnerable to the machinations of Pure Evil. To use your own words ... I would state that Slacker has already "Called you out". You have become a tiny part of the insanity that grips and grows strangling decency, intellect and Freedom in this Dying World. You have indeed made your choice and decided which path to follow. Congratulations Planet Parrot.
#281080 by Planetguy
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:55 pm
Vampier wrote:Planet Guy ... Jealousy unfortunately now suits you.

and what would i be jealous of? someone stuck in a crowded basement Troll factory working w other Rooskie Trolls?

no thanks....but you do seem to enjoy your work so, i'll let you get back to it.
#281106 by Vampier
Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:24 pm
No, not that.

You are jealous of anyone with a healthy functional brain who believes in The Creator and has not been compromised by Pure Evil.

Tragic, as it is almost like you suffer from Alzheimers ... babbling repetitively the same idiot statements over and over in petty posts which litter the Forum. But I forgive you as you most clearly know not what you say. Lies ? I feel sorry for you . You are an embarrassment to the species. The early manifestations of any degenerative disease are never pleasant and coupled with Evil which is drawn to such vulnerability ... well enjoy what you have left whilst you may.
#281107 by Vampier
Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:57 pm
16 November 2017
----------------------------
OUTPOST OF EXILE

There is growing Darkness in the land. I dispatch this missive because I know that you are aware of such Darkness. Consider this outreach a gesture of goodwill in an increasingly Evil and Dying World. Know that regardless of any Darkness, within you is Life and the Light of Spirit. As long as you live there can be light within you. As long as you breathe there can be Life within you.

Time is nearing it's inevitable End and our World is fading into shadow. This holds true in the Celestial, the Physical and the Spiritual. As many times spoken of and written in Prophecies ... the masses, the vast majority of Humanity remain unawares. I know that you consider yourself not as they are and they not as you. The simple Truth of what comes alone allies us despite any other differences.

Alive, thinking critically, choosing the Path of Right Action ... being Human ... differentiates the few from the many. There fast approaches a greater Darkness when there will be no modern communications, travel, sustinance or Freedoms. Entire Countries are falling all around you ... the United States of America is considered by many to be the modern Babylon which shall Fall. Despite any of this however, understand that the USA will ultimately Fall with the rest of the World.

Cities will become Urban Prisons ... then Graveyards. Very soon escape from them will be almost impossible. To be static will be to perish. There is no "Safe Haven" only that which lies within yourself. To remain within any town or citie will condemn any and all who do. Mobility with the greatest degree of self sufficiency that can be achieved will be far better than "Bugging In". Keeping informed, aware and prepared will allow a degree of anticipation regarding certain "Events" and will also aid greatly in escape before such becomes impossible ... before any "Bugging Out". If delayed your "Bug Out" will only make you a refugee.

The greatest degree of "options" must be created and maintained until this Last Moment. Preparations and PLANS must be made accordingly to address such issues. It is a play of multi-dimensional Chess within the Physical where only a Stalemate can be achieved at best. The real Victory or Defeat will be within the Spiritual it seems. Do not be a Pawn in all this ... become a Knight, a Knight of Seven.

I ask only that you go to The OUTPOST OF EXILE website and see what we are all about. If you wish to ally with others, prepare for what is most certainly coming and survive as long as you can ... then look into it, contact if interested and begin some dialogue whilst we can. Or I urge you to make preparations and such plans NOW where you are, and addressing issues of remaining, moving and allying with others. UNDERSTAND THAT NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO SURVIVE ANY LENGTH OF TIME ON THEIR OWN. Understand that you are RESPONSIBLE for the members of your Family. What comes will be horrific and will showcase the absolute worst of Evil in Humanity.

https://outpost-of-exile.jimdo.com/
#281108 by Planetguy
Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:29 pm
Vampier wrote:
You are jealous of anyone with a healthy functional brain who believes in The Creator and has not been compromised by Pure Evil.

unlike YOU, i couldn't possibly care less what religion ANYONE belongs to.... or whether they believe in god... or some great spaghetti monster in the sky.

like too many christians, it's clear your so called faith is a very shakey and precarious thing.....otherwise why so threatened by non believers or those of other faiths?

i force my religious views on no one....it's only christians who feel the need to "recruit" and bring everyone to their way of thinking. again you demonstrate you're the one w the weak addled brain.

just as likely... feigning a belief in a higher power is merely part of the cover story and profile handed you by your superiors and handlers.

Tragic, as it is almost like you suffer from Alzheimers ... babbling repetitively the same idiot statements over and over in petty posts which litter the Forum.

you've just described the Russian Troll who for five yrs has been repeating over, and over, and over that the world is ending tomorrow!

over, and over YOU vomit up the same lies and "idiot statements" about FEMA Camps, Pizzagate, Soros, the UN coming for our guns, t lies about this "filth", lies about that "filth".....you're a broken record.....300 plus pages of the same ridiculous and absurd lies. over and over.

But I forgive you as you most clearly know not what you say.

oh. i'm pretty certain we BOTH know that of which we speak. i know your purpose is to spread disinformation and keep us divided and at each other's throats. 300 plus pages of your lies PROVE that.

and you, you know that insinuating yourself as a troll on internet forums spewing your nonsense and lies (over and over) is an effective way to achieve your goal.
#281112 by Vampier
Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:21 pm
Silly Boy ... I likewise do not "care" what pathetic man-made religion anyone belongs to, neither do I "care" about those who settle to the bottom of the Spiritual Barrel and blather on about being Athiest or some other intellectually limited "activity".

I am not a "Christian" ... I have never even been baptized. I do not feel threatened by any religions with the possible exception of the idiot slaves of Islam who manipulated by the Jesuits and Catholics have been manuvered into Evil and the ridiculous "idea" of "Jihad". They are fast becoming the MURDERERS of The 21st Century out pacing the previous record of their crerators ... the Jesuits & Catholics.

I have Faith in my Creator ... in your Creator (even if you do not recognize it). Within the "physical" it may be considered by some as "shaky" or "precarious". I have no trouble accepting that. You are in the same condition as I excepting that justification for what you believe is miniscule compared to others ... even Islam.

"Spaghetti Monster in the Sky" ... that is a new one. Are you suggesting the existence of an "Italian Spaghetti god" ? Does he require daily sacrifices of meatballs ? The Dumbing down is working.

I do believe that you do not try and force your beliefs upon others. That is admirable in some ways I think. Jehovah Witnesses actively try and recruit as do the Catholics ... the Jesuits are far more picky. You overgeneralize "Christians" although I get what you mean. You need to understand the motivation of "Christians" because if you did then it would alter your perspective of their motivations ... at least in some cases.

Since I am supposedly "the one w the weak addled brain" does that negate my belief that you are above average in intellect and capability and not really a bad sort even if we do not agree on most things? Or is that just another of your nonexistent INSULTS which you scatter freely at many on BM ? I hear a vague chorus of HYPOCRITE rising in the background ... steady with a rock beat and more classical feel than "free form Jazz".

"cover story"... "profile" ... etc. Once again the Dumbing Down has worked.

"Russian Troll" ... FEMA CAMPS ... Pizzagate ???? The Dumbing Down.

Your Russian Paranoia now borders on Dementia my good fellow. Your "certainty" only clarifies this. A brief perusal of your Posts here and on other Threads demonstrates you LIE and that in fact it is yourself who TRIES to splinter, divide and cause disunity and conflict. Many times when someone starts a thread and it is going along quite well ... then here comes one of your ridiculous Post attempts to derail it. Anyone can see this just by reading your often transperant and insulting Posts. As I have stated so very many times I am only on this Site and Forum you Paranoid Fool.

I thank you for your Posts as they repeatedly give me the opportunity to discredit your Lies about myself ... your misconceptions, your insulting Posts and your seemingly growing "condition" which is beginning to seem to be possibly TERMINAL. Your parroting of the "Russian idiocy" grows old and you are flogging a dead horse my man. This is increasingly apparent to everyone on here.

Now ... let me clarify ... "My Goal" is clearly stated on OUTPOST OF EXILE. And further it has been since my very first day on BM and Post. You bury yourself and it is a sad spectacle. Continue if you wish. I have much, much more endurance than you and you are "playing" yourself into a corner for all to see. You insult me ... I will reciprocate. One for every three of yours. It is good exercise for me. I wish you no harm but your parroting the same tired diatribe and LIE makes you very much like The Hag and The Wannabe Black Messiah.

Oh, I almost forgot ... do you want to buy some uranium ? Ta
#281113 by Planetguy
Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:35 pm
Vampier wrote:Silly Boy ... I likewise do not "care" what pathetic man-made religion anyone belongs to, neither do I "care" about those who settle to the bottom of the Spiritual Barrel and blather on about being Athiest or some other intellectually limited "activity".

More typical lies from the Russian Troll.... it is YOU, not i who keeps bringing up my atheism. And why is that? To fan further fan the flames and paint me as someone to be shunned among the religious zealots who you wish to score points with. Weak.

Is there anything you WON'T lie about and try to spin, Boris?

You need to go back for additional training w the KGB, comrade. Your absurd and facile lies become more and more transparent.

Oh, I almost forgot ... do you want to buy some uranium ? Ta

no, thank you. Only a fool would buy any of the BS you've been selling.
#281114 by Vampier
Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:48 pm
"Russian Troll" ... Dumbed Down Paranoia

"Typical Lies" ... ?

No my little nonbeliever ... it in Truth is you who inadvertently bring up your so-called Atheism by bringing into the Fray Christianity, Christian and such ... I merely respond and adress your ramblings.

"fan the flames" ... ? What flames ? Everyone on here pretty much knows what you are ... Atheist or whatever. You arte not being shunned due to that, rather you accepted in spite of it. And if I were to "paint" you, it would be in a straight jacket.

"religious zealots" ... ? I know of no Muslims here. "Weak" indeed.

"Boris" ... yet more paranoid parroting

"KGB" ... ? Do they even still exist ?

FEMA CAMPS do in fact exist you Deluded Twat ... there are advertisements for staffing personal put out by the "government".

Question ? How often do you go out and Scream at the Sky ?

Thank you for yet another of your most excellent examples of your "Affliction" but I found it a bit light on insults. I know you can do better. TA

THE HAG ... Sacrificial Bitch ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCqj55X-CSs
.... but does this mean we are going to see yet more "suicides" of those involved in bringing this fetid game down ????
#281116 by Planetguy
Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:52 pm
You know what, Boris....the psychology of your trolling game is in fact mildy interesting.

1. insert yourself into a forum.

2. take the temperature of the majority of it's members (conservatives here and believers).

3. insinuate yourself with them as you take swipes at the targets they detest....Obama, Hillary, gun legislation, govt over reach, atheists, muslims, etc

4. take up the battle against the minority members who dare assert different opinions.

5. freely hand out "attaboys", slaps on the back, and chucks on the shoulder to those you wish to ingratiate yourself with

6. toss in an occasional "let's all sit around the fire like knights of olde and sip an ale together" to show what a regular and forgiving guy you are

7. stroke the ego of those you feel will be seduced by that need for approval with "excellent post ____" and always include their name because those who need and respond to a good stroke do like to see/hear their name

i'd ask you if you do the same trolling on the other forums you infest.... but instead, sometimes play to the other side of the street...libs/dems.

but i doubt you do. no, you're a few IQ points short of being able to pull a charade like that off. no, i'm guessing you're assigned one political side/role to play.

congratulations, bloodsucker......you did have a good run. but, hey.....there are still a few who might believe you to be who you claim.
#281120 by Vampier
Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:55 pm
Tsk, Tsk, you poor paranoid deluded nutball. Oh and by the way since you brought it up ... when if ever, will you get the courage to admit that your "support" of The Hag and her lip biting pervert was utterly wrong and a regrettable mistake ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4ZJ4Cwk_l0

As I have related to you on several occasions ... this is the only Forum I am on, I am not a Russian, My computer skills are little more than "The Monk's" and your insistent insanity is growing tiresome and more and more embarrassing for you. Repeating a LIE does not make it the Truth ... especially here upon this Forum. You continue to discredit yourself with each out of touch Post you make. It is just a matter of time before you will be gleaning the "sympathies" of others here ... maybe even Glen since he actually has a heart and a functional BRAIN.

The "M.O" that you have invented is not up to even Jr. High Standards so you must return to the "Lying board" and come up with something better. I suggest asking your "Dark Master" or another one of his Butt Demons for help since it is obvious by your constant parroting that you have reached the "highest{" level of your comprehension and abilities regarding this matter. Also if you go to InfoWars and order a healthy dose of "Brain force" now as it is discounted ... you may find that some of the cells can be rehabilitated or even repaired, which if so, and compared to you current mental state , will transform you into a genius.

After Pelosi, McCain, and others I am starting to think that the Demoncratic Party is actually some sort of disease or virus and that you have become infected with. Your mental "prowess" of recall and comprehension seems to indicate this. Your memory is degrading rapidly and your ability to retain information even when it is repeatedly given by a great many, seems to be also degenerating. Once again I thank for handing me such awesome opportunities on a platter.

Good News Planet Guy ... I think I may have found a "religion" for you ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSn9QFlMnoA

This is for all of you who are not at all like Planet Guy, Guitar Mike and other Tin foil Hat mockers and haters ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0acY6K2P-2g
#281123 by Planetguy
Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:22 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: "Paranoid nutball"??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hilarious coming from Chicken Little who's been forecasting the end of the world for five yrs and someone who's NEVER met a conspiracy theory he didn't love ( and run into the ground parroting it endlessy)!

And who WOULDN'T expect you to deny your trolling efforts?

Seriously? Does anyone expect a Russian troll to admit what they've been up to even after they've been caught w their hand in the borscht jar.

No, that "red stain" is a dead giveaway. :wink:

Thanks, I think I'll pass on clicking any of your moronic rooskie sponsored youtube links.