This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#167382 by KLUGMO
Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:06 am
As I have said before. I kinda like this Vampier guy and his out of left field
unique perspective and way of putting things. He entertains me with his
vocabulary.
I don't doubt he has music and much more to add to this forum and should be encouraged to
do so but not insulted and given a terrible impression of General Chat.
Those that do that to him only belittle themselves. It's easy to be
hateful, hard to be open minded.
Remember no matter how bad someone is. At one time you were that bad too.
No matter how good you are, many are better.

Expect difference in all of life and let it make you a better person.[/b]

#167419 by Shapeshifter
Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:57 pm
I agree with KLUGMO. We have a tendency here to be a little hostile-particularly to new people (myself included). I, for one, am going to be patient. Vampier says he is attempting to post some tunes. I am sure he will let us know when they are up.

#167420 by JCP61
Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:14 pm
sounds like a plan...
hey maybe he's Liberace with plastic fangs 8)

#167421 by Starfish Scott
Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:25 pm
If he has music on You Tube, HOW COME HE DOESN'T EVEN POST :30 seconds of it here?

And I use DINGDONG because I knew FAT ASSHOLE would just be setting you on fire, Cody. If you want to see my pics, buy a ticket, BITCH !!!!!

I think you read into what you think I am saying and the tone you think I use.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn what you think.
If you don't post any music, you are pissing into the fan and it's on high.

Cody?? I have to laugh, I didn't invent anything. Even better the nonsense music rolling from this is widely varied. We're just finishing this last one and are almost already into something completely different.

It's really hard to fight it when it comes in all colors, shapes and sizes.

It's shows flexibility at very least. (That's got to be a bitter pill to swallow)

I am hostile 100% of the time and I like it.
If you don't like it, I don't care.
I am not a "people person" anyway.
The more people I meet, the more I like my pets. lol

It's called "Mind over Matter", as in "I don't mind and you do not matter".

For the record, any and all music is subjective to who is listening to it, but if your spouting ass doesn't post any, it's hard to ascertain just what or who you are dealing with in the first place.

Paper, go back out into the wilderness with no shoes and a headband.
I get a good laugh when I picture you doing this.

If you wanna attack me go for it, but please bring me something reasonable to criticize or stfu. Whatever you do, please do not continue to bore me. That's the worst of all.

It doesn't take a genius to post music, after all even a dullard like myself can do it in :30 seconds. f**k epic fail on that argument.
Take your pick, lazy or moronic and nothing in between.

Unless he has to transcribe it from 1/4 inch (and I work with that medium as well, so i don't want to hear excuses, I want to hear less talk and more music)

Anyone that has anything interesting to say should have to post before they can post, something, anything, sing the star spangled banner if you have to but don't shortchange me on your "sample" because if my llama ass can do it, you have no excuse in the entire world.

And now back to Politics because music is boring and trite. LMAO

#167430 by Shapeshifter
Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:08 pm
Scott, I wanna plug you into a generator...your anger could power my house all year! :lol:

Beneath your seething rage, you do make a valid point. It shouldn't be that difficult to post some music-if you have it. I would have to suspect that, seeing that this has been going on for quite a while, the music doesn't exist. Otherwise, there would be no reason NOT to post it-and shut us all up. After all, Vampier, you are the one that makes the claim:

Vampier wrote:

But I do have loads of music which I have written and performed in front of hundreds of people on 3 continents over the years ... so do yourself a favour and do not embaress yourself by stating I have no music because I do in fact have hours and hours of music and all of it has been performed in front of people who have actually paid money to hear it and see my productions

And yet, not ONE brief sample? Look V, I'm to a point where I suddenly feel like I'm defending you-and I'm not gonna do that. Post some music. You could have existed on here, simply saying that you don't have any recorded or whatever. EVERY SINGLE NEWBIE on this site gets the same response: "Welcome to the forum, post some music." EVERYONE. You had an "out", but instead you've decided to go on about you're "hours and hours" of music. Produce or shut up.

Don't respond with some verbose (thanks Cap) reply...post music. Don't thank me. Don't go on about how you enjoy the debate or the conversation...post music.

And Scott, I certainly agree that your statement about people having music posted before they post on the forum, at least to the extent of musical conversations. The biggest issue I have fought with over the years in music is credibility...it's way too easy for someone to claim to be something they are not. I could sit here and tell dozens of stories about lead guitarists that couldn't play guitar, singers that couldn't carry a tune in a bucket and songwriters who had managed to master the craft literally overnight-usually by half finishing one song. I think it's perfectly reasonable to request an example of someone's work (as a means of verifying the authenticity of their claims).

Now go back to your politics and leave me out of them-you guys get too mean in those discussions! :lol:

#167434 by Starfish Scott
Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:30 pm
lol I may sound like I am seething rage, but actually I am not really mad.

(yikes, should I be?)

I know I write like I am a dick but a lot of what I say are merely casual strikes to the midsection. (When I get pissed, it's worse)

I am just trying to get my point across and sometimes you want a jacketed round as opposed to a wadcutter, as opposed to a sabot.

Depends on what you ultimately plan to accomplish.

The maddest I have been recently was some kids smashed up a nativity scene because the loser neighbors left it up until recently when they defaced it.

I caught one of them and I was going to smash him into the ground at high speed when I realized the kid was maybe 21.

So I grabbed him by the collar and brought him to the front door where I slowly instructed him about how he was going to go over to the neighbors house with me and tell them what happened and he was going to make amends or I'd call police.

He never did give up his buddies, but he knows that if i ever see him again, he's toast and he's already paid to replace what his little shitty buddies did as far as the vandalism goes.

I also gently let him know that I saw him using my aftermarket NV setup and if something similar happened within 100 miles, I had his information which I will have at a moments' notice should I have to dial up or visit.
I reminded him that I still would like to chat with his friend(s) if they want to visit and if they think this is ok behavior to "come on over, no need to call".

I'll serve tea and cookies, and if you believe that I'll tell you another one about a bridge I am trying to sell that spans the east river. lol

#167456 by PaperDog
Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:25 pm
If he has music on You Tube, HOW COME HE DOESN'T EVEN POST :30 seconds of it here?

Well Gosh Chief, When did you decide to become a Bandmix bouncer? Who the f**k are you to insist that other subscribers do anything on this site. Clean up your own backyard and stop hitch-hiking on everybody else.

And I use DINGDONG because I knew FAT ASSHOLE would just be setting you on fire, Cody.

You use DingDong, cause that's the first thing that came to mind, when you asked yourself how to kill the boredom in your life.

If you want to see my pics, buy a ticket, BITCH !!!!!

Chief, You haven't got the huevos to post of picture of yourself because you know that are probably just as ugly on the outside as you are on the inside. I supposde we should be thanking you for sparing us the agony.
I think you read into what you think I am saying and the tone you think I use.

No I think you are essentially an anti-social dick-head, (your own admission) and you know exactly what you write and say... Dont be such a wimp about this.. Your supposed to be an adult.. Own it! And don't act so shocked when somebody calls you on your bullshit.

For the record, any and all music is subjective to who is listening to it, but if your spouting ass doesn't post any, it's hard to ascertain just what or who you are dealing with in the first place.

Its not your place to judge them... Maybe, when you release a platinum selling record, you might have the right to spew out how badly your pu**y hurts because of all of us little people , who disappoint you so much.... Til then I don't see that you got any chops at all to be crapping on other posters.

Paper, go back out into the wilderness with no shoes and a headband.
I get a good laugh when I picture you doing this.

Thanks for the laugh and the good memories...
#167487 by Vampier
Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:22 am
Scott...
Once again, the video that is up on ytube is called Pure Evil Sex by Purple's band Revenant... with him singing, playing base, and his lyrics and arrangement of the song... as I said before in my last production Fallen Angels Purple asked if he could contribute a song and Pure Evil Sex was performed with my lyrics and arrangement and sung by myself while Purple played bass. I see no reason to post Purple's music when all of your confusion centers around my music. Tomorrow I will detail for you and others why it is taking so long. In the meantime as I mentioned to Paper Dog, I realized that I could post some photos which I have done...they are of myself, my wife and our neapolitan mastiff "Hecate". I hope this clears up any lingering confusion regarding your "kind" remark about ytube/posting music.
Thank you.

#167488 by t-Roy and The Smoking Section
Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:36 am
There are several reasons why someone may have music but not post it.

If Vampier's music is published by someone other than himself, he may not have the rights to post it.
#167518 by Vampier
Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:01 pm
...I have been struggling will a decision as to whether or not to market my music on line. Purple told me of an opportunity to do so that came up through Nicky (UK SUBS). He has a deal and Purple is going to put some of his stuff up on Dark Church, so offered me an opportunity to do so as well. After giving it much thought I declined preferring to wait and let Purple put his up and see if it was worth it or not....he ill be the guinea pig. I only just made the decision with my wife. Because there is alot of video then this is an additional factor and this deal would have been only for the music and not the video. We shall wait and see how Purple fares and possibly later we may decide to put out something. This reminded me of something however ... so I am putting this out to see if any of you might possibly know anything about it. In 1979 I did a music Poduction/concert which I wrote called "Only The Strong Survive. Of course there was no video back then but at one of the concerts performed at Salford on top of the public toilets, a guy came up and handed me a small reel of film he had just shot of the concert. He had used a 9mm Cannon camera and since then I have been carrying it around and sometimes when I think of it trying to find a place to get it transferred. The format is extremely rare and few have even heard of it ... most just think I am crazy and do not know what I am talking about ...imagine that !! So if any of you out there have a 9mm Cannon projector or know anyone who might be able to help me out on this please let me know. I have never seen it but I do have some recordings of the show somewhere. Thank You

#167523 by Starfish Scott
Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:07 pm
I refuse to chase anyone's music off this site, not vampires', not cody's, not any music at all. I just won't do it.

If you don't have rights, you post a snippet (:30 seconds).

Gee, film and 1/4 tape is one of my specialties.
That's too bad, since you are far away and I have to deal with Mushroom head and the dick squad. lol Better luck next time.

~ Otherwise

Dear Smelly,

Love your black hat. It makes you look like A. Lincoln.

If you are to be insulting, can you at least try to be good at it?

Please? I'm bored. You can dissect whatever you want, part of this is the fact that what you pump out is a joke.

Please continue, it's "mind over matter" and you know I don't mind, fatty. lol

#167541 by PaperDog
Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:56 pm
Chief Engineer Scott wrote:I refuse to chase anyone's music off this site, not vampires', not cody's, not any music at all. I just won't do it.

If you don't have rights, you post a snippet (:30 seconds).

Gee, film and 1/4 tape is one of my specialties.
That's too bad, since you are far away and I have to deal with Mushroom head and the dick squad. lol Better luck next time.

~ Otherwise

Dear Smelly,

Love your black hat. It makes you look like A. Lincoln.

If you are to be insulting, can you at least try to be good at it?

Please? I'm bored. You can dissect whatever you want, part of this is the fact that what you pump out is a joke.

Please continue, it's "mind over matter" and you know I don't mind, fatty. lol

Show your face Scott... Until you do that , you are a persona Non Gratis.... You don't exist LOL! I might as well be fencing with a bot...(except I think a bot would have better comebacks). Nice, how you slipped in your education credentials over a discussion on 4-banger Tercels... You know what they say about fools who go to college... They become educated fools.

BTW thanks for the Abe Lincoln comment... I actually feel proud about that one.. Fatty? I think You misunderstood my contempt for Lynard... You can call me fat all day long...That doesnt bother me... In his case, Its the idea that he resorted to saying 'anything ' like that in the face of what I thought was an amicable and friendly rapport. Turns out He's got the tendency to stab folks in the back... (That's what bothered me the most..) SO Knock yourself out Scott, and call my 220 pounds of ass fat... It doesn't phase me. (and its all you got to work with ...run with it boyeeee! LOL!)

For the record, I never insult anyone. I just pour out the truth as best as I can... To imply that the truth I handed you is boring, simply demonstrates your inability to embrace the truth. Give us some truth Scott, post your photo, show your face.
#167543 by PaperDog
Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:59 pm
Vampier wrote:...I have been struggling will a decision as to whether or not to market my music on line. Purple told me of an opportunity to do so that came up through Nicky (UK SUBS). He has a deal and Purple is going to put some of his stuff up on Dark Church, so offered me an opportunity to do so as well. After giving it much thought I declined preferring to wait and let Purple put his up and see if it was worth it or not....he ill be the guinea pig. I only just made the decision with my wife. Because there is alot of video then this is an additional factor and this deal would have been only for the music and not the video. We shall wait and see how Purple fares and possibly later we may decide to put out something. This reminded me of something however ... so I am putting this out to see if any of you might possibly know anything about it. In 1979 I did a music Poduction/concert which I wrote called "Only The Strong Survive. Of course there was no video back then but at one of the concerts performed at Salford on top of the public toilets, a guy came up and handed me a small reel of film he had just shot of the concert. He had used a 9mm Cannon camera and since then I have been carrying it around and sometimes when I think of it trying to find a place to get it transferred. The format is extremely rare and few have even heard of it ... most just think I am crazy and do not know what I am talking about ...imagine that !! So if any of you out there have a 9mm Cannon projector or know anyone who might be able to help me out on this please let me know. I have never seen it but I do have some recordings of the show somewhere. Thank You

I would recommend using a professional promoter... They will have a broader scope of resources to push your work.

#167545 by Starfish Scott
Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:05 pm
It's true, I am a bot. LOL

And my music is well constructed by Romulans, now taken over by the Borg.

Oh and we do not allow any Klingons like you Paperdoll, especially the ones from Uranus. LMAO

But that was fun and thanks for playing !!!
(Personna non gratis #1)

#167549 by PaperDog
Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:10 pm
Chief Engineer Scott wrote:It's true, I am a bot. LOL

And my music is well constructed by Romulans, now taken over by the Borg.

Oh and we do not allow any Klingons like you Paperdoll, especially the ones from Uranus. LMAO

But that was fun and thanks for playing !!!
(Personna non gratis #1)

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... AbKhh7UITg