This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#290573 by GuitarMikeB
Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:48 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:Yeah Yeah YEAH!
Wasted words, already been heard. Go on home...
Watch it on TV.

I think you mean WASTED MIND, as in yours. :mrgreen:
#290672 by Vampier
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:12 pm
Dayne ... Ta for the Post, Logic and Perception ... more than the Monkeys of Denial are capable of. Their insults have become like the tiny screams of fleas on a dying dog. Inconsequential.

Smut, guitar Mike ... and other conditioned zombies ... BEWARE your dribble on this Forum only serves to prove my points further and further. You have chosen your Path, your side and your FATE. Your refusal to recognize TRUTH proves who and what you are. You are supporters of thieves, pedophiles, liars, murderers and Demonic Entities. Glen has been right all along. You havce all become what you support.
#290679 by Vampier
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:14 am
The SCUM on BM can not even debate intelligently ... they must resort to childish smiley faces and rabid baseless insult. The USA INC. undergoing a contamination like never before. Tragic what this world has become. Magnify BM and you see another realistic representation of what the entire country is now infected with. Retards raising retards. Destroy the Demoncrats and their bedfellows.
#290684 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:14 pm
Vampier wrote:The SCUM on BM can not even debate intelligently ... they must resort to childish smiley faces and rabid baseless insult. ...blah blah blah.... Retards raising retards. Destroy the Demoncrats and their bedfellows.

I guess Vampires don't like mirrors.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
#290699 by Vampier
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:12 am
The monkeys of denial chatter on. They are fast becoming the enemies lackeys. This means that they will themselves soon be the ENEMIES of all that is good and just. their repetitive little posts have long lost any meaning. They proclaim themselves as anti -Constitution and anti-American. They refuse to engage in any debate because they can not ... the dumbing down has worked it's magic upon them. All around them CENSORSHIP grows. They deny. Their egos refuse to recognize the Truth. Now the truth makes them LIARS.
#290715 by schmedidiah
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:25 pm
Oh Vlad. I love how much you hate me. :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#290785 by Vampier
Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:52 pm
Smut ... I do not hate you. I pity you, your Wife, your child and your friends. You are a tiny minded Cretan and a Fool. Your Posts clearly show this. Ta
#290788 by schmedidiah
Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:23 pm
Vampier wrote:Smut ... I do not hate you. I pity you, your Wife, your child and your friends. You are a tiny minded Cretan and a Fool. Your Posts clearly show this. Ta

Nope. That's hate. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
#290796 by Vampier
Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:17 pm
Smut ... you have no idea of real hatred ... you are simply a conditioned shill whose life is mediocre and whose opinions are meaningless. You are essientially nothing ... to me or anyone else. You are sadly almost (not quite) laughable. Ta for helping me prove my point ... over and over and over.
#290807 by schmedidiah
Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:23 pm
You prove your own point over and over. That you suck and your message is pure garbage. :lol: