This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#291182 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:06 am
Thanks Vamp.
Ted gets it.
Many , Many more just don't get it.

These assholes want a war.... AGAIN!. They are going to get one.
AND They are going to be SHOCKED when the military and all our POLICE stand up for THE LAWS OF THE LAND AND GOD!
#291227 by Vampier
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:15 am
Glen ... Ta for your Post. Ignore the Fools, Deniers and Political Filth. Time remaining is far too short.

filth.
#291228 by schmedidiah
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:27 am
Vampier wrote:Glen ... Ta for your Post. Ignore the Fools, Deniers and Political Filth. Time remaining is far too short.
filth.

Vampier wrote:...your own path. We seek others of the same ilk,a select few to join us. Musicians, Dancers and related "techies"... video, audio and such. This is not set in stone like the Georgia Guide Stones, but you must have something of value to offer. We seek to make contact with others and groups of others who can now "see the writing on the wall". We do not subscribe to any religion but we are spiritual ...along the lines of many "Native Americans". We are gathering near the US/Mexico Border. We welcome interest from anyone, anywhere in the world. Our song is a Forever Song. It is a Symphony of Blood for Blood is the Life. We return to the source. , WE ARE THE ARMIE OF SEVEN

yeah. Armie Of Seven. how's that sh*t working out for you these days? jackass. :roll:

:lol:
#291249 by Vampier
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:06 pm
"A Select Few" ... in Truth it is working very well and is now coming into it's own because of what now transpires. Thank you for asking Bug Fart. As the situation deteriates all around such things as what I speak of only grow stronger. It is the way it has always been. I have never expected the majority of the Great Unwashed to even have a glimmer of understanding in this. Once again I thank you for proving my assumption correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWHHZJr6Ujg ... back to reality ... I think I hear THE HAG laughing.
#291252 by schmedidiah
Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:03 pm
moves to Mexico.

puts down the USA.

:roll:
#291294 by schmedidiah
Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:35 pm
schmedidiah wrote:
Vampier wrote:Sex is the basis of the Fallen Angels ... who do not die. Do not trade your seed for something nonhuman. Perversions are rampant... not Moral Ethics.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bump! :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: