This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#275929 by DainNobody
Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:44 pm
MikeTalbot wrote:Glen

The trick to writing is to do this, write a scene (150-250 words) and if it sucks, figure out why it sucks and stop doing that. Create some characters, figure out why they don't make sense and fix it. Pretty soon they'll tell you the story and you can coast.

My books show a picture and people can interpret as they wish. I will confess, one of my goals was to prove that a Libertarian governor could defeat the Z-poc while holding true to her principles. Nope...Couldn't figure out a way to show that. Kind of depressing in some ways...

I gave up writing commentary when I left Lew Rockwell.com back in 2003. I realized that I was preaching to the choir. Surprisingly (to me anyway) some of my readers from those days buy my books and nag me to write faster.

Talbot
no wonder I could not get my novel about a guy from New York City that wound up in rural Missouri off the ground, I would write a few words and maybe paraphrase what I had just written and could not come to grips that it was worthy of listening to?.. maybe I should have taken your advice if I had only known not to go over 150-200 words at one time.. the guy was losing his house to foreclosure and it was not making as much sense as I personally wanted it to.. a lesser human might have took the bait and run with it, but I could not get past, was this story a story that the masses could relate to?
#275933 by MikeTalbot
Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:46 pm
Dayne

I'm tinkering with a tool called Scrivener which is essentially a word processor with a lot of features specifically for writers. I'm learning it writing a short story called "section 8" for some ptsd anthology. My story has a number of scenes averaging 250 words. I can then sort them into chapters.

It has a feature called the binder. It helps you prototype your work, you can create the scenes, chapters and characters and move them around as you wish. If you ever did any programming (and I hope for your sake you haven't) think 'object oriented.'

It's usually 40 bucks but I snagged it on sale. Lots of big name writers use it so I was surprised it was that cheap.

If you decide to take another crack at it, you might want to look into that, or at least that methodology.

cheers
Talbot
#275934 by Vampier
Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:24 pm
Glen, Talbot and Dayne ... excellent Posts and conversation ... I thank you.

Now for something in a different vein ...

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS NOT A PHUCKING MONARCHY

... AND IT IS NOT A HAVEN FOR "PROFESSIONAL POLITICIANS" YET NOW IT IS INFESTED WITH THIS FILTH. THE USA IS BEING INVADED BY INBRED STONEAGE CRETANS WHO IN THEIR STUPIDITY ARE BEING MANIPULATED LIKE BRAINLESS RELIGIOUS ZEALOTS ... which is exactly what they are.

The entire "government" has fallen and is being used for EVIL.

The police have been dumbed down and militarized.

The "Military" havce been incorporated into a Military Industrial Complex.

Money, Materialism, Power and Perversity have replaced The Creator.

This Country murders and eats it's young.

This Country invades other countries and murders and eats their children.

It poisons it's citizens purposefully with Flouride, GMO's and Radiation.

It uses vaccines as a delivery system and weapon.

It steals lives and "profits" from them.

It makes moronic it's population with poisons, pollutants and contaminations.

IT MEANS TO EXTERMINATE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND HUMANITY

... AND WHAT IS LEFT OF HUMANITY DOES NOTHING EXCEPT REMAIN IGNORANT, IN DENIAL AND MOCKING IT'S OWN DEMISE.

THE PURITY OF THE EARTH, SKIES, WATERS AND SOUL OF MAN HAS BEEN MADE LOST AND BURIED IN FILTH. RIGHT ACTION HAS CEASED. DUTY HAS CEASED. RESPONSIBILITY HAS CEASED. LYING HAS REPLACED SPEAKING THE TRUTH. SELFISHNESS HAS REPLACED LOVE ... DEATH HAS REPLACED LIFE. Yet still there remain a very few who do not live their lives thusly and whom will resist with their very last breaths. These are those in whom I have interest and care. Those who remain True to their Oaths, their Species and their Creator.

The number of these HUMANS dwindles hourly without replacement for the innocent are eaten, made guilty, dying or damaged not long after conception. Everywhere around you is the "Grey" of manipulations filling the air you breathe, the food you eat, the water you drink, the ground you walk upon and yes even the thoughts you think ... you think. Their can be no tolerance, denial, ignoring or innocence of any of this now ... for if you do then you have fallen victim to the Zombification, the Evil and the Great Deception of your existence.

How can one have interest in the dead and dying, the tortured and polluted, the contaminated and diseased, unless one is Sadistic and Psychopathic ? To find solace one must look inward. There is no Salvation except for the Salvation of the Spirit. To live beyond a physical death, one must Spiritually exist. This existence is from within and not without. When the Spirit is found within, then it shall go without after physical death. If not the Spirit shall die a second death.

On this day I entreat those few who are not fallen and victim to what I have stated ... to open your eyes, your mind, your heart and your Spirit. This is the time for this to happen now ... later will be Too Late and this moment will forever be impossible to recover. Do not Doom yourself like those about you. With this openess look inside deeply, meditate or contemplate, but do so as you look and journey within.

Conclusions ? Well now that is entirely up to oneself ... it is up to you not me or any other to tell you or aid you in such. I just urge you to do so and to reach your own conclusions and do so upon a Spiritual level. The world is at a "CrossRoads" and any crossroad is a highly Spiritual place. It is a place for both L:ife and Death. Executions, Births, ReBirth and Ressurrection.

LIVE WELL DIE WELL

And Happy Easter
#275946 by Vampier
Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:40 pm
Glen ... I thank you for your compliments. God will only save a few. I hope that you may be one of them. For me ... I consider myself wholly unworthy but I am determined to take my solace in Living Well and Dying Well and that translates simply into opposing EVIL. I try as I might to follow THE CODE OF BUSHIDO which is mentioned no where within the Bible ... even the lost books like Enoch.

All this is acceptable to me. I have been quite fortunate even if I were to perish as I write this. I have committed many, many Sins. They were all very educational for me however. I used to be very "reactionary" and "brutal" emotionally and physically. I have learned not to be so short fused. But given the "right" situation I will never hesitate to with all my might engage, oppose and fight to the Death that or whom I consider to be EVIL. By the same token I have no fear or hesitation in speaking my thoughts freely.

I have reached that Last Stage in this Life and fully intend to live it in a much more Right and noble fashion than the previous two. Now at 65 I feel "age" lurking. But I am not going to throw open the door and welcome it.

Corporate and "government" MURDER. Does it exist ? Yes, but not to the degree desired ... Giga-Murder ... Giga-Death.

Lying. does it exist ? Yes. Does the "government" do it ? Absolutely ... it has become a prerequisite, a requirement and now wholly replaces any TRUTH.

Has the general population been "dumbed down" ? Yes. Are these retarded humans being manipulated ? Yes. Will they ever be able to recover ? No.

Retarded, sick, infirm, diseased, overweight "Eaters" procreating and giving birth to even worse abominations. These "citizens" stand by while they are being INVADED by interbred stoneage cretans who molest, rape, rob and murder. Who is responsible ? Why a small group of inbred psycopathic "elites" of course. This entire scenario would be laughable if it was not TRUE.

Whose Street ? Whose Country ?

The corporate filth like Google and FaceBook have long been in league along with the "Fake" News and Media under the Evil control of the Satanic NWO. Europe has rape everywhere ... by massive rape mobs of Muslims . Now in utter desperation you are being enslaved on a level never seen before in your country. The Evil NWO is desperate and now they move from under their rocks to eliminate your Free Speech, your Freedoms, your Happiness. Are you really going to continue sitting on your flabby asses, ignoring reality, entertaining yourself in your denial and self imposed fog ? DOING NOTHING ? PRETENDING ? NOT GETTING INVOLVED ? HOPING ? WAITING ?

The Great Culling of the Useless Eaters is well underway ... on a worldwide basis and not just in a few countries. All of you Yuck Yucks and Mockers who have been so critical and amused ... what will you do now ?

GOOGLE is at WAR with THE FIRST AMENDMENT. Look it up if you do not know what it is ... do a "Google Search". Your way of Life now crumbles about you ... your Future slinks away like a coward in the night. Your "leaders" continue to LIE to you.

CLEAN YOUR OWN HOUSE ... before you criticize others.

CLEAN YOUR OWN COUNTRY ... before you advocate bombing others.

CLEAN YOUR OWN MIND ... become Free, Critical and Competent.
#275951 by Badstrat
Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:04 pm
Let them have this world of decay and filth for it is a world molded by mans perversions, lies, hatreds and prejudice. They love the world because they have molded it to their desires, and they are the authors of its demise.
#275956 by Vampier
Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:58 pm
Talbot ... Ta for your heartfelt words. I do not let it get me down ... my Life is far too positive for such nonsense. I know that perhaps it is all a bit on the depressive side but actually quite sometime ago I got rather used to it and since then have lived my Life following a Chosen Path. But understand that i do appreciate your kind words. There is a song that was popular when i was a child in Nebraska. I do not remember the title nor the singer, although "Eddie" comes to mind somehow. My parents had a record and would play it. I hyave somehow always remembered the words ...

I got the Lord above and a good girl below me
I'm the richest man in the world.
I got Heaven in my heart and water in my well
Talk to me about caviar ... ain't noth'in but fish eggs packed in a jar
I got a whole pond of big fresh trout, fish eggs now what am I talkin about
I ain't got no swimming pool, but a seep in the woods is deep and cool
I 'm a lucky man , I'm a lucky fool
I'm healthy, I'm wealthy

If I took the time i could most probably remember all the words in the right order. It was good song.
#275964 by Vampier
Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:19 am
SOMETHING IS BEGINNING TO SMELL

As Slacker has all along so aptly pointed out to us all ... Mr. Trump has more and more reneged upon many of his "Campaign Promises". Admittedly he has done quite a bit in the face of such hideous opposition ... but there has just occured a point of turning I believe. Trump seems to have lost his way and departed from the image that elected him. I think he has been either compromised or all along has been a part of the general Globalist/NWO Plan. I prefer to give him the benefit of the doubt and not believe the latter.

His "Son-in-Law recieved a goodly sum from The Grand Puss Bag Soros. ObamaCare is still there.
There is no Tax Reform but still the IRS and "The Federal Reserve".
Many Trump desired to appoint have not been or were removed.
He has surrounded himself with his enemies.
He is doing what The Hag intended to do.
No more Foreign Wars ... my arse.
Bombing an AirBase but not damaging the Runway ?
Threatening to "nuke" and stirring up North Korea?
Not brilliant diplomacy regarding China and Japan.
Every day it is something more off track and not in line with the Constitution.
More and more "Executive Orders" which make the globalists and NWO applaud.
Slacker has outlined this increasing stabbing in the back of Trump Supporters.

I see more and more CHAOS and much of which is not neccesary. I see a growing disregard for Congress and the Laws of the Nation. I see intensifying saber rattling and expect it to continue until the Globalists have their phucking precious WORLD WAR. I see Trump fast becoming a Puppet, a useful idiot and this means his days are numbered and declining in number rapidly. I see alot of hurt and angry people who are Patriots and supported him not knowing he would turn into a trained Dog for the Globalists and NWO Filth.

I see what I believe spells the END of The United States of America. I see nuclear destruction along withis hideous plagues ... coming to visit and reducing the USA into a Wasteland unable to support any life whatsoever. I see Giga-Death and an Unholy End for much of humanity. I hope that i am mistaken but I know that I am not.

The uneasiness grows and intensifies slightly below the surface which is only a Mask. It is evident everywhere you look and many others fgeel it but try desperately to dismiss it. This will be a costly mistake ... a painful one. There is only one way beyond what comes and it is the Creator of it all and his favour. and there is only one way to assure this and it is only through his OffSpring .

No Church nor Religion can save you. No child-eating perverted Pope can save you. You are the only one who can begin the process of Salvation and there is no guarentee due soley to your Sin and your weakness. Blame no one else.

Trump is not to blame ... every piece upon the Great board has begun to move in accordance with it's capabilities and purpose. Do not be idle but become fluid and perhaps you may stand a small chance. Know that what comes even if you achieve in the End salvation ... what comes is pain and suffering and horrors and hoplessness far far beyond your wildest imaginings.

Storing water and bullets and food will not save you but it will not hurt either. A moving Target is harder to hit. One that you are unaware of is impossible to hit. The USA is not a moving Target. It can be destroyed totally with an EMP. No invasion is even neccesary unless you covet the cesspool it has become and then you will have to fight it's Military, and even more formidable it's Patriots. Either way each Path leads only to destruction because there is a much greater War or Battle being fought and the USA is only one of the many Pawns on the Greater Board.

You and I are totally insignificant to anyone involved in the Material and Physical world. Our fates are of NO consequence to any of them. The only one of significance is our Creator. Shun your Creator and destroy yourself. Connect with your Creator Spiritually and you may find a hard Salvation. Do this and you will only Die once. Do not and your second Death will be Eternal.

Portals are opening all around ... the Abyss awaits. Do not look into any longer lest you become a part of it. Cleanse yourSELF for the brutality which approaches.

Or not.

It is of little concern for me as i have much greater problems, more personal problems to wrestle with. Many are not even of this world. I only desire to Die Well and without Fear in my Heart. What about you ?

Now here is something to ponder upon. Dependant how you may believe ... and what it may be that you believe in ... a thought about your Fate.

If you choose to believe in the Christian God then here is something to think about. ... Trump has stated over and over the importance of "Winning" to him and tells his followers that they are going to get sick of winning. Here within this physical World any who believe in the Christian God will most certainly lose as it is clearly stated that this physical world will fall to Evil. This is generally accepted it seems. For those who believe in the Christian God "losing" the physical world to Evil is of no consequence since they will live eternally within what replaces the physical and the Spiritual Worlds after the Final defeat of Evil and destruction of this our present physical world. Trump is only a man.

Slacker has spoken of this far better than I . I would like to hear your thoughts if possible Slacker on this. Perhaps you have long ago considered what i have stated here. It revolves somewhat around why I call Obama "The Black Messiah". He may indeed ressurect to Rule the Evil World.

We all know that we shall certainly Die. Believing in the Christian God makes it somehow more worthwhile than just ceasing to exist like a common worm. 20 virgins ? I could barely handle one at a time, besides my mind is somewhere else than Sodom and Gommorah. It always has been.

It would be good to hear from some of you ... even the mocking monkeys. I am not seeking any argument here. And I do not have definitive answers ... just a few good questions.
#275966 by Badstrat
Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:52 am
Vamp,

It is as corrupt as you always say. Here is the problem in a nutshell.

Trump went into the wasteland of corruption believing he could run it like a business, unaware of the truth right in front of him. Government can't be run as a business because government is just one gigantic Ponzi Scheme of corruption and deceit.
#275967 by Vampier
Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:15 am
Slacker ... Ta and great timing ... I was just eating supper with my Wife in our Casa and I related what was transpiring with Trump in general terms. She said exactly the same thing you did but did not say Ponzi scheme as i think she did not know the term ... until now. As soon as Trump gets out of line or is no longer needed it will be sacrifice time.
#275970 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:41 am
Prepare for war and the sacrifice that comes with it... Then pray, we don't have to do this.

I guess these asssholes just don't get it, or their values and agendas are more important than anyone else alive.
I am personally one of the most peace loving old sack of shiitts you'll ever meet. I expect the same.
This is pretty scary stuff to the people that want to live life in simple safety, security of the law, prosperity,and tolerance to all others.
We don't have to do this... Maybe we do...
Some simple words...

DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!!!!!
#275979 by Vampier
Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:10 pm
Glen ... I thank you for your Post. It reiterates some excellent points you consistently make and of great importance for consideration by everyone everywhere I believe.

"Prepare for War" ...this seems to have developed from the very earliest tribes and continued up to this very moment. It seems that originally it was a good idea in that it gave a relative amount of security and resulting peace from not being attacked. The question springs forth why ? Was it because those that would attasck you were somehow less prepared ? If so why would they wish to attack you ... because your tribe had "hot women" ? And what of those who were equally prepared? It seems to me that those who were less prepared were reluctant because of the SACRIFICE. And by the very same token those who were equally prepared also were reluctant because of the SACRIFICE involved. Here is the wisdom of your words Glen...

"Prepare for War and the Sacrifice that comes with it..."

You are not looking at this as the Ancient tribes of your Ancestors once did. You see the totality involved now that did not exist then. Also there was a goodness and a Love of Life that existed then that no longer exists in the profusion it once did. This is where the SACRIFICE enters and the primal difference between SACRIFICE then and SACRIFICE now. It is an inherent trait for the Human to not hesitate and to sacrifice itself for others it Loves, cares for and is responsible for. This has preserved our species for generations. Even across the face of WARS this trait is recognized and honoured by even enemies. No longer.

What the Supreme Puss Bag Soros did when he was younger is a prime example of this Evil that has creep in and been allowed to by the human race lulled into a nonvigilant state. Soros the disgusting EVIL criminal that sold out his own race for not just survival but for his god which was money. This filth prospered and even now does so. The blood upon his dirty hands is an ocean of both blood and tears. He is the "Poster child" of Evil today, jetting around dining upon the children of various countries and "giving" his advice for sums of money and other "material" pleasures. He is no Hero to me and I look upon him as an Enemie as all humankind should.

The love and the goodness of human Life has been corrupted, tainted, poisoned and bastardized. The very air we breathe and the skies above us are filled with the ejaculations of EVIL. All around we see children and their parents greedily looking open mouthed into tiny little electronic devices they poke with their fingers. This is not a network of knowledge but has been made a Network or perversity and EVIL where now even a small child can witness every form of peversity and EVIL SACRIFICE. Soros desires only to become a god of such. His idiot son is an example of what the future holds should this Filth have the reins. Ruin.

What do you think the word SACRIFICE means to this disgusting Filth ? I am certain we have a much different definition and even more meanings to the word than they do. The billions Soros threw into the fray for The Hag to dotter and lose ? Was this a SACRIFICE to him ...no, the dollars might as well have been humans and even then it would not have been any SACRFICE. Would Soros "SACRIFICE" his fetid life for his Son ? No phucking way Mate. Would his Son "SACRIFICE" his life for his sire ? No phucking way Mate. Thge SACRIFICE you speak of Glen does not exist in the diseased heads of the Filth who are in fact only minions of our real bonafide Enemies. The SACRFICE you speak of, the SACRIFICE you are prepared to make ... means nothing to them. the deepness of their eyes is Black and Souless.

What they are makes them a very formidable enemie. In Ancient times this Filth in Leadership roles would throw all into the fray and SACRFICE everyone to achieve what they wished. Others lives meant nothing to them. But then there were enough HUMANS who valued Life, goodness and SACRIFICE to thwart them most of the time. Nimrod is an excellent example of what I speak of. It is suicidal but not for them as they use the lives of others. Herein lies their "power". Their "power" is in the failings of those that serve them ... fearfulness, ignorance, cowardice, greed and avarice.

So my own conclusion in all this has long been that it will come to WAR and SACRIFICES will have to be made ... so I agree with you wholeheartedly about "preparing for WAR". And we will be "prey" if we do not do it. This is why I instruct my "Soldaten" in Ancient Weaponry and Martial Arts. They are drawn to this because of their youth, video games and macho. I teach them to apply The Code of Bushido to themselves and their lives. It is a slow but worthwhile process. If I am successful with them then they will fully understand SACRIFICE. But it is a matter of time and time is running low.

You are correct, there is no guesswork involved ... this Evil can not "get it" so they do not "get it". Pure Evil has no "values" in the same manner that Pure Blackness reflects no Light. Their "agendas" are more important than anyone else to them because to them there are no other agendas. It is difficult for any Human to wrap their mind around this ... unless they are like Soros and other NWO Filth. This means they are psychpaths who are a small collection of the travesies and abhorations ..." the lacking " of Humanity.

It is truly terrifying. And what compounds this is that the vast majority of Humans in the world are not even aware of it. In the glare of electronic screens they remain captive and ignorant . What you mention ...

"...to live in simple safety, security of the law,prosperity,and tolerance to all others."

... well this once valued has now become total impossibility ... anywhere. The tolerance has allowed the EVIL to seep into every crack of safety, security, law, prosperity and of course possibility. We should not have to do this but that time of possibility is past and I believe that WE DO HAVE TO DO THIS NOW. We are all now being tread upon 24/7 and in every imaginable way that EVIL can muster.

This EVIL is desperate and becomes more and more so as it's time is limited. The limitations are within the physical and material undeniable ... radiation from fukushima and the host of other degenerating Nuclear Power Plants everywhere in this world. The inability of the Priests of Technologies and Sciences to even deal with the wasted fuel and all the dangers presented in it's existence has always been an obvious and terminal danger. Pollutions, contaminations, plagues, GMO's, weakening DNA, sterility, cloning, gene splicing and the absolute stupidity of TransHumanism are all screws, not nails in the coffin.

And more importantly within the Spiritual there is no DEFCON, there is only TRUTH and whilst Cern and it's Priests struggle to open Portals ... the Creator is slowly but surely easing the Door of Existence in this world shut. Do not be trapped upon the wrong side .

UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR DAYS AND NIGHTS ARE SEVERELY NUMBERED NOW BY FACTORS THAT ARE FAR BEYOND YOUR CONTROL AND YOU MUST CHOOSE A PATH, A SIDE BECAUSE THE LAST MOMENTS ARE HERE. THIS WORLD CAN NOT SURVIVE AS IT IS AND WILL NOT BE PRESERVED BECAUSE IT HAS BECOME WHAT IT IS. THERE WILL BE CHAOS BUT IN THIS CALMNESS MUST BE ACHIEVED. THIS COMES FROM WITHIN NOT WITHOUT. IT COMES FROM INTERNAL PREPARATION FOR WAR AND CHAOS AND THE END. MAKE YOURSELF NOW ALL YOU CAN BE PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY AND SPIRITUALLY. DO NOT SQUANDER TIME NOR BE SEDUCED BY IGNORANCE.