This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287741 by Vampier
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:16 pm
The only thing that needs to be terminated around here is the rampant hatred and stupidity and in Schmed's case paranoia. Take a deep breath and give thanks to who or whatever you may believe in ... that we have all been blessed with the lives we have had thusfar, the Friendships, the Loves, the experiences, the roller coaster ride, the good fortune of still being here and having many abilities many do not have. CREATE. But create something wonderous and beautiful not disunion, hatred, insult, mocking denials or EVIL. I urge all of US to strive now for something better here. Of course we have to be able to express our feelings, senses of humour and at times even our anger ... in a fashion that reveals us not to be animals and victims of the Evil that grows all about us. We can be better ... I believe this. I entreat you all to at least give it a try ... please.

I am.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q53ZeZTnA3E ... The Bilderberg PussBags more than make up enough EVIL in this world for everyone of us. They are what intolerance should be directed at in my opinion not one another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et2ABMJ9hxk ...WAR ... the PRIMARY BUSINESS of the USA INC. DEATH is the PRIMARY PRODUCT of the USA INC. ... in many various forms and evenupon it's own population. Selling DEATH to SADI ARABIA in order that it be used in YEMEN does in no way allieviate any GUILT and RESPONSIBILITY from the USA INC. The USA INC also has through it's Primary Death Dealers like The Hag and "Special Government Institutions" another commodity ... children. Not foreign children but it's own and yours.

Now those of you like Mike who claim some sort of justified higher ground to not view any links I post here ... are wrong to do so. Intheir denial and ignorance they choose to ignore the Responsibilities they have, they choose to deny the facts and stats that they as MEN, FATHERS, HUMANS have a DUTY to address. No amount of mocking can excuse any of this ignorance which is willfully chosen and their refusal to become aware of. I assume they actually think themselves to be caring, loving, respectful, brave and true but they are not in REALITY. It has become easier here to deny, mock and not discuss and address pressing issues which we should all be concerned about. I do not , I can not any longer condemn those who insist upon condemning themselves. That is merely their choice. If they wish to continue to use my genuine concerns as fodder for their insults and mockings ... so be it. I will not cease nor will i any longer condemn them. Rather I shall continue as long as i can to attempt to awaken some to what is going on all around them and intensifying. I only ask that they this final time please consider what I state and accept that it is not insult but real concern for not only them but others. I will always freely admit my guilt in this. Please.
#287796 by schmedidiah
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:00 am
Bull. You have your dumb attack dog, Glennny j of NY to go on the offensive every time you want to act like the next coming of Ghandi. :mrgreen:

And I'm paranoid? Please! :lol:
#287803 by Vampier
Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:16 pm
Schmed ... you are your own worst enemie. Take away insult and accusation and your smiley faces and ... well unforunately for you ... you are nothing, absolutely nada. Good Luck and perhaps although some "Self-Realization" is in order for you, I seriously doubt you have what it takes to become a better person ... which is your biggest problem. Ta for proving once and yet again that Glen is indeed correct in his appraisal of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POSA5jxRKs0 ... Zionist "Israel" is helping Saudi Arabia develop Nuclear Weapons. DHS is watching, compiling and rating YOU. THE USA INC. IS PLANNING A FALSE FLAG ATTACK IN ORDER TO YET AGAIN TRY TO OUST aSSAD AND DESTROY SYRIA. The new"US ARMY EUROPE" is provoking the Russian Bear once again ... stupidly and uneccesarily ... your Tax Dollars at work. Rape Trees ignored by "Trained Police" who are also in the pocket of the pedos ... no corruption here move along. Of course The Leaking Hag is involved ... big cover-up. I certainly hope you are not involved Schmed :lol:

40 million live in poverty in the USA INC. despite it's "power", Tech and Godlike Ideals. We can do better ... believe in your elected "leaders" and the NWO.
#287808 by schmedidiah
Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:34 pm
Vampier wrote:Schmed ... blah blah blah... accuse you of everything... defend Glennn on everything...

Vampier wrote:(who knows how many) million live in poverty in the Mexico (where I hide on fear) despite it's "tacos", mariachis and Sandy beaches. We can do better ... believe in our elected "leaders" and the tequila.

:lol:
#287825 by Vampier
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:24 pm
Schmed ... I knew that you would not be able to cease being that which you are. I just had to wait patiently and you would incriminate and bury yourself. A little child with a new drum just has to beat it even when told not to. congratulations ... you have earned my sympathies for being who and what you are and at the age you are and being so very immature and out of control with yourself.
#287828 by Planetguy
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:43 pm
Vampier wrote: I can not any longer condemn those who insist upon condemning themselves. That is merely their choice. If they wish to continue to use my genuine concerns as fodder for their insults and mockings ... so be it. I will not cease nor will i any longer condemn them.

yeah, so how's THAT going for ya?
#287834 by Vampier
Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:45 pm
It is actually going quite well for me Planet Guy. I think part of it is that I am not having to resort to forgery and changing the words of others in violation of the Forum Rules and honest behaviour. Misrepresentation and poor attempts at cheating have never been my forte ... unlike some on here whom you seem to have an affinity with. Snide comments are ineffective when one considers the source ... in this case YOU. Soooo my question before "Have you ever been in Prison?" You overlooked it in the other Thread.
#287851 by Planetguy
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:07 am
Vampier wrote:Misrepresentation and poor attempts at cheating have never been my forte ... unlike some on here whom you seem to have an affinity .

I have no affinity with your knuckle dragging lackey. Let's be clear it's only more of your double standards that allows you to turn a blind and forgiving eye to your little pet while you criticize others for the behavior he regularly engages in.

Who here do you believe hasn't noticed that hypocrisy?
#287856 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:10 am
Planetguy wrote:
Vampier wrote:Misrepresentation and poor attempts at cheating have never been my forte ... unlike some on here whom you seem to have an affinity .

I have no affinity with your knuckle dragging lackey. Let's be clear it's only more of your double standards that allows you to turn a blind and forgiving eye to your little pet while you criticize others for the behavior he regularly engages in.

Who here do you believe hasn't noticed that hypocrisy?

Vamp has a new pet?
Why the heck didn't someone else tell me about it?

I hope it's a PIG!
Pigs are great pets!
#287874 by Vampier
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:29 pm
JP ... I have always liked Monty Python very much ... have you ever heard their original Radio show ?

Planet Guy ... once again you resort to insult and snide mocking comment. YES LET US BE CLEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE AND AS SCHMED AND OTHER 'LACKEYS' YOU CAN NOT HELP IT. The monkey put his hand into the monkey trap and grasped the goodie but could not remove it nor his hand for he would not let go of it. I always wondered why since the monkey could not even see what he thought was the goodie. Reminds me of some.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zsUGWaBdOc ... does anyone else see the importance of what is going on to the South of the USA INC. ? I doubt it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WW0iMgbQK78 ... South America ... what does it have to do with North America and the USA INC. ?

Glen ... my Wife a couple of years ago was offerred a little pig from one of the parents at the School where she was teaching ... I said no. Here there is no such thing as foraging unless you are a flea or tick and even that is sparse. The cost of food is expensive as everything must be brought in by Truck. I would have said yes in another place. It seems that Planet Guy and others seem to regard other people as things or pets and not as independent creatures. This cheapens their outlook, relationships and views of Life and Humanity. If they were political or globalist filth then they would look at all those who "elected" them as "useless eaters" or pets or lackeys or who knows what ... but most definately they would not look at them as equals and human Spiritual creatures who may even be their superior.
Last edited by Vampier on Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#287875 by Planetguy
Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:46 pm
Vampier wrote:Planet Guy ... once again you resort to insult and snide mocking comment. YES LET US BE CLEAR YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE

more empty words spoken from a hypocrite. yeah...but, it's OK for YOU and your lackey to behave as such???? why is that?

once again you make it PERFECTLY clear what YOU are. someone who speaks from both sides of their mouth and plays with two sets of rules as it suits you.

sorry, your empty hypocritical words, like your silly crusades... carry no weight with anyone here.

we now await your reply that will no doubt ooze with further insult and mocking....the very same insult and mocking you criticise others for. how totally predictable. how hypocritical. :roll:
Last edited by Planetguy on Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.