This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#285689 by Vampier
Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:32 pm
Speaking of spewing HATE ... the Hideous Hag is slipping. She will have to murder more people and drink copious amounts of blood, skinning the faces off of more children ... in order to regain the favour of her "Master" and "look more Presidential". This disgusting leaking "thing" is a perverted Criminal and Traitorous Demon ... arrest her ... give her a public trial humiliating her and then public Execution ridding the world of a portion of Filth that has plagued it for far too long ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrtPq9x2obc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-eBFpVC3lc ... Get Ready.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIM2SobAnWg ... take out your earplugs and get your nose plug and trunks.
#285691 by schmedidiah
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:05 pm
Idiot one - "very cool"
Idiot two - "very cool.
It makes it easy to see someone that is just spewing HATE!!!
Idiot one - "Speaking of spewing HATE ... (some whackjob conspiratorial nonsense)... "

:roll:
#285692 by Vampier
Tue Apr 24, 2018 5:14 pm
#285704 by Vampier
Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:05 pm
Well, well, well ... I give a compliment and in return I am accused of being an "idiot"?

Glen ... it appears that we are both regarded as "idiots". And this by the whining little baby who can not take what he gives out ? The Dumbing down has worked. I have most definately reached the limit of patience I have for such. Now it will be ignore the ignorant and deny the deniers.

5G will begin the Quick Kill in earnest. Heart Attacks, Heart Cancer and a multitude of other manufactured "conditions". The End times are no longer near ... they have clearly arrived. "AI" ... "Humanoids" ... cross animal / human genetics ... "smart toasters" ... "smart shitters" ... "stupid Masses". We are all witnessing this and much more is on the way. We are amongst "The Last Generation" ... subsequent ones now all have been poisoned, polluted and mutated genetically.

Leave the cities. Do not become trapped and exterminated. Do not put your Family at risk. Awaken and stop the denial. Get out. The USA is most Evil now.
#285706 by schmedidiah
Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:06 pm
Stopping the hate is a two way street, correct? You'll do your part, I'll do mine?
#285709 by schmedidiah
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:47 am
Vampier wrote:Yes, we have all seen that quite clearly Thank you.

You're welcome! :D
#285716 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:49 pm
I don't know the effect of 5G on "smart shitters", but I've installed Handi-Crappers (handicap), in
my whole house. I like the way you sit up high on the throne with the Handi-Crapper.

Great,put the hate on the side, it beats the constant cussing.

Somebody called you a idiot, sounds like karma.

I'm currently not looking for a god to talk down to me on this forum.
Lighten up man, you take yourself way to seriously.
Live for today, don't whine about tomorrow.
Have a nice day
#285721 by Vampier
Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:04 pm
Glen ... I did not.

Ancient ...The remark about "Smart shitters" was in jest although if given the chance no doubt they will install them to save on water ... blah blah blah. The 5G however is no joking matter and unfortunately most people do not understand exactly what it is and what it "does".

You may be correct about Karma if such a thing exists, I like many can from time to time be a bit of an idiot. But most are unaware of their potential in this respect and would certainly never admit that they are. I have been called much much worse and at times with justification.

God? are you referring to me ? If so then I will have been called a "god" for the first time in my life. Incredible ... an idiot and a "god". I will certainly not "admit" that I attempt to be any sort of God. You are an odd one Ancient. Unique and kind of hippy like as Glen has previously pointed out. My Friend Purple has a saying which I have always agreed with ... "Never trust a Hippy".

Yes I do take myself quite seriously and will continue to do so , Thank you Very Much. This Dying World grows Darker and Darker. I will not ignore nor deny it. Living for today ... is a rather passe phrase as far as I am concerned. Whine ? So I am a whining Idiot god ? That sounds rather like a "politician" to me. Yes absolutely I am concerned about Tomorrow and what happens next. It is just around the corner. I have written off this World as a whole. There exists some still who are of "good mettle", these hold my attention and inspire.

I am only interested in awakening as many as possible to what is all around them and the fact that their future is doomed in this world unless they pursue what possibilities still exist and which are fast dwindling . I know I am no Idiot nor God and I am most certainly not "talking down" to you. Believe me you would be utterly aware of that if it happened.

I thank you for your Post.
#285725 by Ancient Vegan
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:40 pm
Man your missing the whole point
It's spring, plants are growing
There's the miracle, your missing
Why worry about what you can't change?
And why worry anybody else with it?
Haven't you established yourself on this forum
As the exposer of the grand conspiracy theory (all of them)
And have tried to maintain yourself as a voice of authority
On all the bad things that are fixing to happen in the world
Glad you keep changing the label on me it fits my image
I use to go to a liquor store that had a sign that said
"Hippies use backdoor"
You talk down to the whole "Gang of 3 + 1" For sure, and others
I think you need a hobby, or a job
Or like me need a couple hobbies and a couple of jobs
I couldn't live in that shithole of utube videos
I worked outside on my yard in the rain this morning
It was beautiful