This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#286682 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed May 23, 2018 11:29 am
Vamp, My best buddy in the whole world.I just bought plane tickets so I can race down to to commiserate over the lost souls on this website. I don't have anything better to do. Just make sure you have some FLAT TIRES COLD and READY.

I have dealt with many crazy people and these guys take the prize.

Every word they post is only proof.

I would stop feeding theses trolls. They are never going to listen to any logic or sense or even moral values.
I say let it all play out.

This is gonna be GOOD!
#286689 by schmedidiah
Wed May 23, 2018 1:19 pm
ANGELSSHOTGUN wrote:
I would stop feeding theses trolls.

#286727 by Vampier
Wed May 23, 2018 11:19 pm
Glen ... I agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xxA9lxOF9o ... a new form of coin ? A new World ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D2ukpc2RCI ... The UN is demanding that the USA be totally disarmed and this is coming with the aid of UN Troops , USA Militarized Police in "trendy Swat Uniforms ...Black of course and American Military being turned against the population. (Special Thanks to Talbot for the Trendy remark)

Your Freedoms are about to end ... The Constitution and it's Amendments will cease to exist ... this is coming. ( Guitar Mike, Schmed, Planet Guy and Ancient Vegetable will be "Happy") before they are put into Fema Kamps to be "Re-educated and assigned to Work Brigades.
Last edited by Vampier on Thu May 24, 2018 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
#286753 by Planetguy
Thu May 24, 2018 12:17 am
hey, i'm not the loser who jumps out of bed every morning and before brushing his teeth logs on to BM to do battle w the anti american haters of well...haters of american values and $hit. first thing every morning? really? sad.

and i'll bet every night when you get in....way before you say hello to the mrs.....what do you.....run to the computer to log back on to have weighty and intelligent conversation....i.e. advising people about the proper usage of their medications.

yeah....that's ME who's the loser, pal! i REALLY envy that groovy thang YOU got goin on, Champ!
#286755 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu May 24, 2018 12:28 am
You are assuming again.
However you are the one that keeps spewing that sort of bullshitt all over this musicians forum.
Keep going MARK.
Why do you have to prove what sort of problems you have?
No one wants to be looking at your dirty underwear!
#286768 by schmedidiah
Thu May 24, 2018 1:49 am
Vampier wrote:...your own path. We seek others of the same ilk,a select few to join us. Musicians, Dancers and related "techies"... video, audio and such. This is not set in stone like the Georgia Guide Stones, but you must have something of value to offer. We seek to make contact with others and groups of others who can now "see the writing on the wall". We do not subscribe to any religion but we are spiritual ...along the lines of many "Native Americans". We are gathering near the US/Mexico Border. We welcome interest from anyone, anywhere in the world. Our song is a Forever Song. It is a Symphony of Blood for Blood is the Life. We return to the source. , WE ARE THE ARMIE OF SEVEN

6.25 years later..... None of this garbage happened, yet....here we are!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#286771 by Vampier
Thu May 24, 2018 3:00 am
Glen ... do not worry I can not blame you for that which other supposedly "Grown Men" do like Live Chatter Trolls with insult, Yuck Yuck, retatrded remarks of very few words and egos that dominate their shrunken conditioned miniscule little Brains. It all goes so far to discredit Humanity or what it has become. They are not innocent by any measure only made ignorant by those they vote for and who rape them everyday of their miserable lives. They have been made The Whores of Stupidity and are used now to provide amusement for their makers. It is a tragic and bitter Ending for them, their families and their "Lines". Take comfort in that they will never be missed and any world that limps aout of the carnage and chaos will be a far better place without them and their verbal Garbage. It is as though they look into their own Toilet Mirrors to gain "ammunition" and stinking ideas which they can use in edited form to insult and yuck yuck destroying any semblance of intelligence on every Thread they afflict with their idiot Posts.
#286774 by Vampier
Thu May 24, 2018 4:21 am
You are mistaken Schmed. You are ignorant. My Life is not garbage. Unwittingly you have actually with the other polluters of Threads on BM have helped it all come to fruition. Rather funny I think. Ta.

The UN and Washington D. C. is not what any of us were taught as kinder. It is oh so much "more". For those who have more resolve than a worm, watch this and learn, contemplate and possibly understand ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMaXZvhdIQ8