This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#288609 by schmedidiah
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:47 am
I caught a Gleen once, but it was so ugly and stupid I had to let it go. :mrgreen:
#288639 by Vampier
Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:52 pm
Smut ... Ta for attempting to "tarnish" my Thread once again but only proclaiming your infantile underdeveloped "brain" and it's lacking for all to see.

Guitar Mike ... since you and your ilk seem so obsessed with "shitholes" here is a Doco for you although I know in your fearfulness for computer contamination you will not watch it. It has to do with how the Liberals are turning once beautiful cities into well you know the word already. I understan one is being made about CANADA and how under the expert guidance of Twinky Trudeau it is becoming a giant one with the expert help of ISLAM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OlRuWPRikU ... remember the Punk Song about "Anal Sex" ? It is becoming more and more appropriate especially with "Artists" like you cruising the Forum insulting, denying, expressing ignorance and condemning those whom you perciev e as not as relevant as yourselves. You should try and get a job with ASCAP.
#288641 by schmedidiah
Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:15 pm
Vampier wrote:Smut ... Ta for attempting to "tarnish" my Thread once again but only proclaiming your infantile underdeveloped "brain" and it's lacking for all to see.

Name's schmed. Weirdo. :roll:
#288650 by GuitarMikeB
Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:50 pm
Vampier wrote:Smut ... Ta for attempting to "tarnish" my Thread once again but only proclaiming your infantile underdeveloped "brain" and it's lacking for all to see.

Guitar Mike ... since you and your ilk seem so obsessed with "shitholes" here is a Doco for you although I know in your fearfulness for computer contamination you will not watch it. It has to do with how the Liberals are turning once beautiful cities into well you know the word already. I understan one is being made about CANADA and how under the expert guidance of Twinky Trudeau it is becoming a giant one with the expert help of ISLAM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OlRuWPRikU ... remember the Punk Song about "Anal Sex" ? It is becoming more and more appropriate especially with "Artists" like you cruising the Forum insulting, denying, expressing ignorance and condemning those whom you perciev e as not as relevant as yourselves. You should try and get a job with ASCAP.

I am not obsessed with shitholes, not sure where you get that impression - you're the one that posted pictures showing you were living in one!
"My ilk" - what a festering wound of sh*t you really are, and you continue to show it.

Nope, never heard of that song, must have been tops in your list, bet you and Glennnn sing it to each other.
#288656 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:51 pm
GuitarMikeB wrote:

I am not obsessed with shitholes, not sure where you get that impression - you're the one that posted pictures showing you were living in one!
"My ilk" - what a festering wound of sh*t you really are, and you continue to show it.

Nope, never heard of that song, must have been tops in your list, bet you and Glennnn sing it to each other.

AND TO THINK BAND MIX ACTUALLY PUT THIS GUY IN CHARGE OF CENSORING EVERYONE'S POSTS FOR A WEEK!
#288669 by Vampier
Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:47 pm
Rather scary Glen ... But they deserve some credit for only allowing it for a week. He thinks I am living in one of my gardens ???? His insults are sooooo predictable, just like his ILK.

Smut will be Smut until he can spell Glen.

Vague-in will remain Vague-in until he can spell Glen.

But all that rubbish aside I truly do wish everyone including the above ... A Great 4th of July.

This is most probably the most important 4th of July any of us have ever seen in our lives. Even those who are unawares. This should be a time for unification and coming together for ALL AMERICANS ... even those like Guitar Mike and Myself. It seems to have the potential of being a "Turning Point" for not only the Country but for the World.

"The Brown Berets of California ? Brown is the colour of sh*t, right Mike ? The Brown Shirts ?

Even Smut uses humour in his insults. We all need to TRY to be nicer to one another ... I believe. No one of us can do this alone. I entreat you all to try with me. Even if it be for a month only. If we can do it for a month then we can do it for another. If we can not then we will not.

Sunday was "Election Day" and it was "dry". No sales, Bars or Events with booze but Mexico being Mexico, we had pickups driving up and down the Malecon drinking, Dancing and Drinking in the streets whilst walking and driving. I sat up on a balcony sipping Indio Beer watching it all in the cool evening air. I have a watermelon, loads of Beer and Bourbon and some Gin to watch the "fireworks" on the 4th here tomorrow. The Mexicans celebrate every holiday they can. I will make a toast for everyone on BM wishing them all a very pleasant Next year. I ask everyone to look at themselves Spiritually and to see how they like me are severely lacking. I would be lying if i said i loved all of you but i do wish all of you well in what comes. Look around you and relish, enjoy, embrace, recognize and LIVE.
#288708 by Vampier
Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:50 am
Smut ... no surprise but I commend you for at least having the balls to say no.

https:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzCCBo1Ec8Y ... this is important. The USA INC. wants Venezuela's oil and to secure the USA INC. financed Columbian DRUG TRADE.
#288718 by schmedidiah
Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:16 pm
I commend you for living in your own fantasy land Vamp. All of us playing nice with each other must include Glenn doing the same. Yet, you won't even admit he's done anything wrong. :roll:
#288737 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:11 pm
So Vamp... This was a very good 4th. Many good fireworks displays seen from the beach. Some great steaks on my new BLACKSTONE griddle. People were being nice. Took MU out for a short walk but it was just too hot for him. You should have seen him make a beeline for his pool. Only 2 service calls, took care of them today. Opened my social security report, as I near retirement in that administration standard. Did I really pay that much into it? Holy Moly! Did I really let MY government take control of that much of my money? That's all you are going to give me back?
Laughing.
Overall, a really great day!
#288780 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:52 pm
Vamp I think you have been speaking Mexican too long.
The word is prosecute a criminal traitor of America.

Witch hunt! These are elected or appointed people that are out to destroy all the values of America. They are even worse than immigrant MIKE BIRCH!
#288823 by Vampier
Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:49 pm
Glen ... Ta for your thoughts. I agree but the "system" needs to be cleansed as it is corrupted and not working as it should. Perhaps you are right about living in Mexico too long. I usually live in a plac 5 to 10 years and then move ... going on 11 now here. Further South away from people, surrounded by nature, no internet and "civilisation" with an occasional trip to "town" for supplies. Solitary with a few select individuals. Perhaps another Country further South ?

CENSORSHIP now Reigns in the UK and Europe ... but there is push back as country after country is polluted by the idiot Muslim Filth who are only the Pawn Puppets" of the Globalist Filth. We have all lived through "The Best of Times" and who knows how long we will live in "The Worst of Times" ? I feel very fortunate to be the age I am and where I am, physically, Mentally and Spiritually. The "posts" of the mocking Parrots only serve to make me more thankful and aware that this is all so. Attempts are being made now to make this a "Summer of violence".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wtFhAi2ixc ... Good Luck to all of you ... even you Smut and your ilk.