This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#223493 by XhaDoW-6
Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:30 pm
Holy sh*t this is still going on

EPIC :shock:

#223516 by boost12
Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:53 pm
Hey guys my name is Kyle. I am a music lover and happen to own one of the most largest social media fan boosting services on the internet. We have helped thousands of artists boost their popularity in social media!

Come visit us http://buysocialfans.com

#223519 by Starfish Scott
Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:04 am
Don't spam every one of our threads, you loser freak.

Go sell yourself elsewhere..
#223647 by beelineyoumightdrivethree
Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:23 pm
http://www.bandmix.com/beelineyoumightdrivethreedays/

Join ma crew in Park City!

Committed but willing to play on streets type cover band... covering a barrage of songs mostly elicited from Modest Mouse's album, The Lonesome Crowded West .

P.m. me when we can start practicing and hanging out.
#227823 by Vampier
Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:30 pm
I wish all an excellent New Year! I have been absent and perhaps this to the joy of some. Being off of the internet for a few months hones ones perspective and value system. In other words what I was before I remain and indeed have become even more so.
I shall endeavor to be "better". Happy Solstice and may the winds of the world spare you the filth of the politicians.

#227835 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:59 am
It is good to hear from you Stephan. Hope all is still well with you and your family.
#228509 by Vampier
Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:30 pm
I write this entreating assistance from any who feel so inclined. I have been absent for a time... off the net... out of the net. It has been a choice spurred by both economics and preference. A respite... a sabbatical... a meditation.
Now the stones that have fallen obscuring the portal are being pushed away... one by one, regardless of their size and weight. My life proceeds... my projects proceed as does my purpose. This is somewhat easier now as many of the mists have been dispelled. The clarity is with me once again... My spirit is refreshed with light, blood and perception. What I ask is small... only a possible seed that may or may not sprout upon the barren and cold landscape. It is not of significance to most of you and will cost nothing. Still for me it has value and it must be touched. Perhaps nothing will come of it... perhaps.
My BM membership is one that is gratis. I am not enabled to contact directly others which has been of no consequence to me. But I desire to contact one of you and humbly ask any of you who would assist me... Setha 538666.... is the profile.
Any who have the desire and ability to contact and inform the one that I desire contact... then I shall be most grateful to you. Of course if or if not this one decides to contact me than has no bearing or responsibility upon your brow. Life passes as a river and from time to time it is good to look at something that catches your eye. Often it is put back... less often it is kept. I am such a collector and have discovered most of my friends and comrades thus.
Time are hard and many around me have fallen... abiit ad maiores. Most... bene decessit. But everywhere there are growing numbers. They are those... cogi qui potest nescit mori.
For those of all our Ancestors who have Lived Well and Died Well before us despite what would obscure their purpose...
MORTURI TE SALUTAMUS
If any of you choose to assist me, I am grateful and give you thanks regardless. I as only that you tell me you have done so in order that I may know of your kind act in my behest.
#228677 by Vampier
Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:11 am
I take this opportunity to thank you all for your overwhelming response to my meager request. I could not have expected anything different.
"The relocation and rewilding" of the United States has finally commenced. This due to the clever utilization of the simple atom.

#228682 by VinnyViolin
Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:45 am
She has her contact email on her profile at the end of her "About" section, right above "Influences" section. Just add a dot com to it.
#228747 by Vampier
Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:59 am
Vinny... Thank you so much for pointing out the obvious to me. Somehow I missed it... not very surprising I know bur I am a luddite. I sent her an e-mail today and we shall see if she responds... I shall let you know. Once again thank you and this in recognition of how you somehow managed on many occasions to distinguish yourself from the "herd".
Agenda21 and its rewilding seems to be going quite well, utilizing the radiation and beginning to move entire populations into the designated containment areas...as the 18 leader says " I love it when a plan comes together".

#228748 by VinnyViolin
Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:17 am
Bhah ... it was nothing!
I have always been distinguished here from the heard.

How do I find out where my designated containment area is? Is there a dress code?
#231733 by Vampier
Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:37 pm
It is with absolutely no relish that I urge you all to prepare to die. Should any of you be so inclined as to wonder why ...then I also urge you to seek out the facts regarding Fukushima and the Extinction Level Event which is about to occur ...that is if you have any free moments in your busy schedules to ponder and inform yourselves about your now severely limited futures.

#231742 by JCP61
Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:05 pm
Philippians 1:21

For Christ is to me both in life and in death advantage.

#231744 by MikeTalbot
Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:48 pm
Vamp

And hello to you too...

Perhaps given your stark prediction you'll enjoy this snippet from a new project:

Put on your death face
Load up your guns.
Put an edge on your best blade
And sing your death song!

The blue coats are coming and we’re not sure why.
But today is a good day to die!

Talbot

#231750 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:39 am
MikeTalbot wrote:Vamp

And hello to you too...

Perhaps given your stark prediction you'll enjoy this snippet from a new project:

Put on your death face
Load up your guns.
Put an edge on your best blade
And sing your death song!

The blue coats are coming and we’re not sure why.
But today is a good day to die!

Talbot

Very appropriate. The blue coats are coming... But, we do know why.

Good luck with your project Mike. :)