This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#287573 by Ancient Vegan
Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:10 pm
Psycho Dane he's insane

Dishonest liars, and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah

In your opinion, your not preaching from the mountain.

What is right and truthful in what your doing?

You flip flop like a fish Vamp.

Get me throwed off, and then provide everybody with links to sights(it just phuks with the psycho w/this spelling)
that show how we are being censored.

Which side of your face are you showing?
#287584 by Vampier
Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:53 pm
Ancient go eat a carrot and a soy bean and get off your orange crate spewing insults to Dayne and referencing him in things he is not even involved in. What the Hell is the matter with you. You can not spell and are barely sufficient in your "lanquage" and quite frankly I have difficulty understanding your BABBLE. I would not even lift my kilt for you ... you should have fun with the others with that statement. You would not know a psycho if he was feeding you a portion of your brain fried. (ala Hannibal Lector). If and when you ever end up in a FEMA KAMP it will not be a "re-education" ... it will be simply an "education".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Suhm4njfkes ... Hopefully Italia will begin to clean their house and not only expel the Muslim Filth but more importantly the EU Scum and Globalist Filth as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez4N3sjhSHU ... Austria is finally coming to it's senses. Get rid of the Mosques and the Terrorists who "worship" in them. And the Globalist and EU Filth who are Traitors to Western Culture and Totally EVIL.Turn back this latest "Muslim Invasion" which is a puppet for the NWO Imbeciles.

Speaking of imbciles and Filth ... there are of course the Bilderberg Parasites ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6keFqJaYcs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6ibIJekQ_4

Guatemala Volcanoe is killing ... erupting and worsening. Frozen statues in time which dissolve at a touch ... gone into dust ... the future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntJG8_2mVgw ... "Food For Thought" ... not for vegetarians.
#287601 by schmedidiah
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:02 pm
Yeah get me kicked off the forum while Glennn can stay and accuse everyone he disagrees with of being a "child rapist" and then threaten to shoot them. I think admin has given up on this place, but please try. AV is right. So much for our vaunted freedom of speech. :lol:
#287604 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:11 pm
schmedidiah wrote:Yeah get me kicked off the forum while Glennn can stay and accuse everyone he disagrees with of being a "child rapist" and then threaten to shoot them. I think admin has given up on this place, but please try. AV is right. So much for our vaunted freedom of speech. :lol:

WOW!
You sound extremely threatened .
Should I CHANGE SOME OF THE WORDS...

To make you sound like a real dickhead, pervert, that is not only a NON MUSICIAN, but a liar.
You changed QUOTES.
That makes you a total asssshhhhhoooollle!
#287617 by JCP61
Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:49 pm
wow this thread is still here...... :shock:
just proves that excrement dose not disipate
it just kind of smears around...
vamprie
you have my congratulations...
:)
#287639 by Ancient Vegan
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:50 pm
Bet you lift your kilt for Glenn, don't you big boy.

You guys are ate up with this if it's not child molesting, it's molesting each other or each other's wives.

Did you understand that blood sucker
#287653 by Vampier
Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:14 pm
Schmed ... the Freedom of Speech I defend does not include EVIL ... DENIAL ... STUPITY or IDIOCY. So I guess that kind of leaves you out . :(

JCP61 ... Ta and welcome back. I hope you have been well and are still doing MUSIC.

And the "Thread King" came across an old withered spongy veggie ... shriveled in the corner but nevertheless annoying. He wondered should he soak it in water and try to revive it ? For water is life and life is knowledge ? The Blood is made from water and feeds the multitudes. But alas the emaciated countenance was recognized and the "Thread King" knew that such would be to no avail for the veggie was a mummie though not mum. Rather the "Thread King" preferred to let him stay in order to hear and regard him. It is tragic that his very namegiver has wasted to such but nevertheless of some service as a reminder of what not to become ...ever.

Ancient Ta for your reviling Post. "lifting the kilt" is what happened in Braveheart and has nothing to do with sex of any sort. The Scots "mooned" their enemies from the Romans to the British and even the Germans in North Afrika during the Second World War. That is what I was referring to you shrivelled carrot "Homo". If all you hav e to spout and spit is insult then my advice would be to remain calm and quiet like good little piece of excretement.
#287664 by JCP61
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:21 pm
Vampier wrote:

JCP61 ... Ta and welcome back. I hope you have been well and are still doing MUSIC.

thank you
yes i still play , thank you for asking..

and you;
still making friends and influencing enemies?
#287693 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:03 pm
Ancient Vegan wrote:Bet you lift your kilt for Glenn, don't you big boy.

You guys are ate up with this if it's not child molesting, it's molesting each other or each other's wives.

Did you understand that blood sucker

Why would you say something that stupid?
I love you dude... You are fuccked up. I don't know if you CAN BE HELPED.
#287698 by Vampier
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:38 pm
JCP61 ... Good to hear you are still playing. I have always had trouble making Friends but never in influencing enemies. Thank you for your Post.

The Threadbare King wonders when will he be graced with yet another tattered gibbering missive from the Veggie who amuses and entertains with his bad poetry, grammar and usage of others music in songs to whose tunes he composes yet even more bad poetry. He could be a "Beat Poet"... that is a worn out defeated, frustrated, losing it "artist" who appeals to no one ... even his proclaimed enemies.

Yes Glen he is somewhat "disturbed" but then are we not all in our own little ways ? There is a Dear old one eyed Lady whom I am doing some work for here and she states that she tries to do everything with Love. And yes she is quite sincere and admirable in the way she lives. I even find her somewhat Inspirational.
#287722 by schmedidiah
Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:37 am
Vampier wrote:Glen ... They are dishonest Liars with no Honour, responsibility, respect, honesty or intellect beyond that of an underdeveloped child. What else could we possibly expect ? REPORT them for changing your Post wording. They are violating The Forum, Band Mix and the most Basic Behaviour. They are breaking the rules by changing wordings, misrepresenting and doing so on other Posts and threads not of their own. They have proven for all to see who and what they are. They should be therefore banned from the Site. Their is nothing Right or Truthful in what they are doing. It is criminal, illegal and clearly violates the Rules of Band mix.

This is the one Vamp. If you can get me banned, go for it. If you can after Glenn got to stay....wow, just wow. :lol:
#287723 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:21 am
schmedidiah wrote:
Vampier wrote:Glen ... They are dishonest Liars with no Honour, responsibility, respect, honesty or intellect beyond that of an underdeveloped child. What else could we possibly expect ? REPORT them for changing your Post wording. They are violating The Forum, Band Mix and the most Basic Behaviour. They are breaking the rules by changing wordings, misrepresenting and doing so on other Posts and threads not of their own. They have proven for all to see who and what they are. They should be therefore banned from the Site. Their is nothing Right or Truthful in what they are doing. It is criminal, illegal and clearly violates the Rules of Band mix.

This is the one Vamp. If you can get me banned, go for it. If you can after Glenn got to stay....wow, just wow. :lol:

WTF are you talking about ahole?
Yeah you shittty!
Taking quotes and CHANGING THEM!
Who the F are you?
A SICK MOFO!!!!!

Go for it VAMP!
This ahol NEEDS TO BE DELETED!!!