This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#292684 by schmedidiah
Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:40 am
Vampier wrote:Yes I call you BugFart. Do I realize I undermine my own "credibility??? Do i actually realize how thoroughly STUPID i appear to be ?
#292689 by GuitarMikeB
Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:20 pm
You fail to realize that the 'caravan' of refugees is thousands of miles from the US border. If they walked 24/7, it would still take them more than 4 months to reach the border - so in reality, it will take close to a year, and a good many of them will seek refuge in Mexico - maybe Vamp can hire some to sweep up around his 'compound'. :lol: :lol:

And Vamp, don't think I don't see your barely-veiled insults to me in your posts, or don't notice that you don't try to refute the facts.
#292696 by Vampier
Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:18 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKtm6P-G1e0 ... The USA Inc. is destined to become an uninhabitable wasteland. It has become utterly possessed by Evil and is Doomed by it's very own actions ... unless some kind of miracle happens.

Is it not amazing how BugFart Schmed constantly proves and demonstrates what idiotic filth he is by dishonourable and dishonest plagerizing of other's Posts ? He has not learned anything from the last ridiculous foray of scumbag activity he did on BM. You FOOL can you not see how distasteful you make yourself out to be in the eyes of others ? Go ahead and wallow in your ineptitude.

Guitar Mike ... I was giving you some credit as being a step above BugFart so please do not prove me mistaken. I do not consider you Evil as I do BugFart. I really never have. I do not think you are a servant of Evil as he has become. At worst you may be manipulated and none of us are above that. I do truly believe that your Posts do have credence at times even if I may not see eye to eye with you. You merely come from a different perspective that is all. But BugFart is "something" UNHOLY. And I am not speaking in religious terminology here. Relax Mike for I am not your enemie and I fully recognize that you are entitled to your own view of reality. I also accdept that unlike BugFart you are a type of Musician. I wish you and yours all the best. Soon all this will be made null and void. Until then I shall try to treat you with more respect and welcome your Posts. Please understand that I am sincere in this. If you can not then so be it but I shall at least attempt to do what I have just stated regarding you.
#292697 by schmedidiah
Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:08 am
Vampier wrote: I also accdept that unlike BugFart you are a type of Musician.

says the freak who admitted he hadn't even listened to my music :roll:

:lol:
#292702 by Vampier
Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:02 pm
I avoid walking through shite when I can ... the same applies for hearing it. Changing the words of others in order to make yourself seem better than you are or could ever be is a sign of mental illness. Get some help FOOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH5IxkTFM4Y ... DESTROY THE "FEDERAL RESERVE".
#292718 by Vampier
Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:14 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw6Yr-j0fCg ... those who are able to percieve any kind of reality are few and far between. Those who actually take any kind of steps to prepare are even more distant. I urge any who have interest to open your eyes, ears and HEART to what is really going on now all around you. This is your only hope. Mocking and committing Evil is not ever the way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlIGHOAAoQU ... whiulst you were sleeping, mocking, insulting and listening to the Fake News. Wakie, Wakie.
Last edited by Vampier on Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
#292722 by schmedidiah
Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:53 am
Vampier wrote: Mocking and committing Evil is not ever the way.

schmedidiah wrote:

Vampier wrote:I avoid walking through shite when I can ... the same applies for hearing it. Changing the words of others in order to make yourself seem better than you are or could ever be is a sign of mental illness. Get some help FOOL.

do as Vamp says, not as Vamp does. :roll:
#292724 by schmedidiah
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:31 am
Vampier wrote: Mocking and committing Evil is not ever the way.

schmedidiah wrote:

Vampier wrote:I avoid walking through shite when I can ... the same applies for hearing it. Changing the words of others in order to make yourself seem better than you are or could ever be is a sign of mental illness. Get some help FOOL.

again, it's perfectly justified for you to mock, insult and be evil, because......you're warning the 3 people left on this site about what some unqualified and unstable crackpots on youtube have to say? :roll:

#292735 by Vampier
Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:37 pm
There is a need which will never ever be satisfied here upon BM Forum. The need is for civility, intellect and Spirit. Most of these exist far beyond the use or even comprehension of those who count themselves within this catagory merely by their "posts". It is not a question of maturity for there is none to be had. These lower humans are driven by their percieved egos and need for attention ... much like a small spoilt child. Hence there can be no maturity. These fleshy things are fair game for the Evil that controls this world at present and manipulates mankind ... as it has for thousands of years.

There is a fuse which has been lit and travels at this moment to the Southern Border of the USA INC. It is meant to ignite the civil war long sought and effect the destruction of the Country. Because of it's abject and total failure to use it's influence, wealth, technologies and opportunities for that which is "Good" ... this country is Fallen and will most assuredly be destroyed. This not only because of the previous mentioned but also because it is all that now stands in the world enjoying, Freedoms, Arms, the basics and the luxuries offered by our current existence. All this is being squandered by the almost insane prattle of such Fools as Bug Fart and his comrades in stupidities. And this is nothing compared to the actual real world that exists currently on borrowed time.

It has always been considered a sign of respect to even address properly your enemies. For the simpletons ... yes this includes spelling and speaking their names correctly. But now Fools have prevailed and yuck yuck, mocking and insult run asunder. Not by everyone's hand but by the Filth of fools who themselves plunge anything they defecate on with their very words ... into the Abyss. Congratulations on your idiocy, Evil and rampant retardations. Although none of this is any great accomplishment ... it ALL bodes ill not just for yourselves but for all.

You have not Lived Well and therefore you shall not Die Well.

An "Afterthought" ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGx3e-6tk4 ... Schmed ... this is for you. It is a song by Rammstein and it clearly expresses how what controls you ... looks upon you. The English lyrics are up on it. This is how the Evil that has and still does in growing desperation ... controls and looks upon Humanity. I doubt most will fathom what i am trying to demonstrate but some will I Hope.
Last edited by Vampier on Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.