This is a MUSIC forum. Irrelevant or disrespectful posts/topics will be removed by Admin. Please report any forum spam or inappropriate posts HERE.

General discussion for non music topics. BE RESPECTFUL OR YOUR POSTS WILL BE DELETED.

Moderators: bandmixmod1, jimmy990, spikedace

#275494 by Vampier
Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:45 pm
Well stated Glen. Ta for the Post. I was just thinking about how China is boarding all sorts of ships now, claiming they own the Sea, how China threatens first Strike via submarines in a Nuclear Exchange with the USA, how China owns Hollywood and much of the property in the USA, how China sold Bush thousands of stainless steel Guillotines which are now distributed throughout the USA, how China is rattling its sabers, how the Traitor McCain spouts his foul mouth off accusing everyone who does not want War with Russia of being a "Russian Agent", how the rotting Bitches like Pelosi are all so demented that they do not know who is President and where what countries are located and who rules them .... disgusting. Japan is mobilized for WAR as they get slowly nuked every minute of every day and night now by their General Electric Puppet Masters. Some of the "Leaders" in the government of the USA "think" islands float ??????

And still the chaos grows and spreads like a disease to every useless eater and zombie that checks FACEBOOK several times a day. The USA will become a nuclear wasteland if this crap continues.China's Pawn North Korea has opened the first move in this Newest ThermoNuclear Stage of THE GREAT GAME. And the Lies continue as the West is dismantled before the blind wide open eyes of the population as it plays on FACEBOOK trying to get "Friends" and to justify themselves.
#275540 by Vampier
Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:51 pm
Once again the Fixation with Syria of the NWO has reared it's ugly depraved head. False Flag ? Absolutely, look at the history of the American Military Complex and all the Wars justified by False flags. That Russian Military Base is a thorn in the arse of the Puss Bags.

Understand that this is a War for the very existence of "Western Civilization". Evil uses every sordid mechanism it can to assure it's work, even the murder of children. Violence is a last resort. The NWO has long made clear these Evil plans in letters, white papers, interviews and even movies. Still the ignorant, the stupid, the retarded all fail to see what is going on as they wolf down GMO's, aspartane, flesh from their own species, baby parts, sawdust, shredded plastic, lead, chlorine, flouride and feces, amongst many other poisons like radiation.

The occultish and false "PEACE" that was mythically put forth for so long ... is now over. CENSORSHIP is being enforced illegally in a desperate attempt to retain control of the False Narratives touted as Truth. Trump's Election has kicked the Evil in it's balls but now it has recovered it's fetid breath and is beginning to roar and war in anger. It is not off of it's long openly declared objectives, it is merely " delayed" ... this is the perception it retains so desperately. The stupid watch open mouthed.

The Muslim Siege of Europe is almost complete now and the Muslim Siege of the USA is having it's final pawns moved into place. Trump is being manipulated just like these pawns. The "freedom" and "options" are growing in number now for the NWO to start it's coveted THIRD WORLD WAR. Syria, North Korea, Ukraine, China, Turkey, Japan ?????? Montenegro ?????? Domestic Civil War ???? Coup ?????

And for you Wee Willie ... most of the so-called "elites" are PEDOPHILES. Try reporting this swill to the "Authorities". This Dying world is one seriously phucked up place.
#275576 by Vampier
Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:11 pm
Fred ... Ta for the Post. I take no issue with what you have stated in this case and it seems that dependent upon what transpires now I may in fact owe you and others on here an apology. I sincerely hope not for the sake of the millions who have supported Trump. It will not take long to find out one way or another.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjWBosTKKQ0

There is a ground War in Syria at this very moment , and it is much larger than ever before. Let us hope that this is not a BETRAYAL OF MASSIVE PROPORTIONS. Trump needs to clean his own bleeding house before he attacks others ... in my humble opinion. Does this mean he is still a Russian Agent ???

I thought at first Trump was a Genius with a touch of Morality, Honour, Responsibility, Duty and RIGHT ACTION. I am starting to think I might have been wrong. He has failed to use his "authority" as President to subdue the filth in Washington and the globalist Trash that are bent upon stealing the world. This has resulted in over half of his "administration" being compromised by his enemies. To me there is no "Genius" here nor Right Action, Honour, Responsibility, Duty or Morality. Those Trump wished to have in his "administration" ARE NOT. The Pentagon has now with the Globalist Filth and Trump's "Son-in-law" put a Death Sentence upon the Hope that millions of Americans had. Trump's "popularity" with the NeoCons, Isis and the NWO has increased immensly now????

Nationalists and Patriots are being shut out of the "WhiteHouse". This is a sad Day and Night for what is left of Humanity. Censorship will now continue unabated and excuses will be made for Trump's own dimness by blaming others who the filth want out. Any chance of re-election for Trump is now slipping silently away into nothingness. The "First Family" at the WhiteHouse is being broken up and fragmented in a mere 24 hour period.

Virtually everything that Trump has done which is good can in fact be done away with with only a sweep of the pen or a simple phone call. Remember this. Total War of Extinction is closer now than it has ever been. Trump seems now to be under the sway of the Military Industrial Complex and therefore the Globalist/NeoCon/NWO Filth. There is a struggle going on in Washington and still this remains undecided. It swings from one side to the other now more than ever.

This "Syrian Attack" is militarily only Toothless Kabuki for the benefit of who ??? There are many ways to look at this but there is only one Truth in it's Agenda. The Tomahawk Missiles were out of date and many missed their target. The russians were warned 2 hours ahead of the attack to be clear of it and lost only two aircraft under repair which could not be moved in time. The runway was not damaged in the attack. All this done or not done while keeping the Ruling Chinese Filth waiting for an audience.

I have no idea at this point what all this may mean or indicate but at this writing masses of US Troops are going into Syria. Will these be used against Assad to "remove" him or induce the Russians to defende their only Base in the area or will these troops take out ISIS once and for all ? Does Trump have a plan or not even know what is going on or just using his Ego ?

The Lies continue ... the hidden agendas continue ... the domestic struggle continues ... the foreign Wars continue ... Trump continues to be attacked from every quarter ... and children continue to die in the most gruesome ways literally feeding the EVIL FILTH that rule this Dying World. Is it the Ides of March ala 21st Century from Biuilding 666 ?
#275654 by Vampier
Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:37 am
150,000 US TROOPS ARE INVADING SYRIA as you read this. It is stated that these troops will take out ISIS and Assad. The globalist Trash are so desperate now that they have pulled out all the stops. Trump seems to have become little more than a "mouthpiece" for the NWO. Things are not always what they seem to be but often they are worse than what they seem to be. Is syria the Target or is Turkey the real Target ? What about that bunch of buffoons called "Congress" ? Is Trump like the Black Messiah in that he feels he does not need no stinking congress ? What aboput russia ? You know they must be behind all this, making Trump do their bidding and killing little children like the pedophilic Globalists and so-called "Elites" that rule the World in the Holy name of EVIL.

With 85% of those who elected him ... Trump is pissing off a lot of people. This makes The Hag, The Black Messiah and The Puss Bag Soros dance in the streets with all those they have worked for years to retard. This is truly a great day that will be remembered for at least a few hours in their goldfish minds. I think it is time for a "Super Hate Session". Everything seems to quickly be literally going to Hell. That building "666" in Manhatten is going bankrupt along with Trump's Credibility.

Will Russia do a FIRST STRIKE and reduce the USA into a physical wasteland ? It is already a "Moral Wasteland". Or will they just do an EMP and sit back and laugh whilst all the leaking reactors go critical ? Hmmm they have a lot of shelters for their population and the USA only has some for the "Elites". Will the Nuclear winter happen before, during or after the seasonal one ?

There will be no time to "reflect" when this Planet Dies... when Evil rules it for those Last Moments. We are now seeing "THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF" in "Action". What this means ... I( have no bleedin idea, but I do know whatever may happen does not bode well for Humanity. But ... I mean what is "Humanity" now ? What has "Humanity" really become ? Doomed before Extinction.

Trump promised he would not start any more Wars ? This was a much welcomed statement. Trump is doing incredible things on a domestic and economic level but all this hangs in jepordy now with this "WAR" that he has just just started possibly not with just Syria, but with Russia, North Korea and China ? It certainly looks like the Industrial Military Complex will be able to use all their outdated weapons, do away with Trump and destroy the World as their NWO EVIL MASTERS have desired for so long.

You need not line your children up for the Gallows ... if you Love them a bullet in their little heads might be better ... The Sands of Time are flowing evermore quickly now and the Last shall soon fall. 80 days of Trump. Will he be around at 100 Days
... will you ? For any who read this, know that never in your Life-Time has there existed such DANGER to you .... NEVER.

REMEMBER THE HAG STATED THAT IF ELECTED THERE WOULD BE WAR WITH RUSSIA AND THE MIDDLE EAST.

General H.R.McMASTER has wresrted control of the military from Trump and are initiating a Full Scale War in Syria. McMaster has fed misinformation to Trump manipulating him into initiating his own destruction. Foreign Policy has been taken away from Trump. If a STATE OF WAR is declared and entered into then Trump will be taken out and the longed for TOTAL POLICE STATE will be put into action along with FULL CENSORSHIP, FEMA CAMPS and THE DESTRUCTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. History is being made before your very eyes. It is more important to support Trump now more than ever. General Betrayus and his Puppet McMaster are spearheading a COUP against the President of The USA at this very moment. Do not be silent or you will be made silent forever.
#275699 by MikeTalbot
Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:50 am
I'm very disappointed in Trump. He only went a month longer than the H-Woman before starting up the killing machine again. (I'd predicted she'd have us in a war by March)

I had to a lot of research about nuclear war recently and there not too many positive aspects as far as I can see.

Talbot
#275705 by Vampier
Tue Apr 11, 2017 3:18 am
Talbot ... Ta for the Post, I always welcome yours. Yes, I think that this Syrian Crap has made many disappointed. As near as I can tell, it seems that the quiet "Civil War" that has been going on for sometime is now beginning to manifest itself in other areas outside Washington, The USA and The EU. Nato has been pushing this for sometime ... I mean Montenegro ?? You have to be kidding. The Globalist NeoCon Trash are spoiling for a WAR ... case in point Insane McCain. Syria has been a thorn in the flabby butts of the NWO filth for quite sometime.

It seems that McMaster and his Master Betrayus are behind this manipulation of Trump whom I thought to be smarter and not so DIM as he is appearing to be now. If Trump is negated, assassinated or even one of "them" ... then it will be an ACTIVE and HOT Civil War. This will get nasty. But even worse the Nuclear "Options" are truly horrible. Even a simple EMP over the States will doom the planet eventually with meltdowns along with Fukushima. A Russian First Strike seems more of a real possibility than ever before. Things going Nuclear in the Middle East most probably with Tactical Nukes and then going intercontinental or ... combinations of the above. Subs off the coasts, terrorist nukes domestically or the sabotage of Reactors are all within the realm of real possibility now. This is wayyyyyy more worse than during the Cold War.

I have always felt that the "Little Boys" would sooner or later use their nukes. They have resisted or been kept from using them much longer than I ever thought. When they do ... it will be the END. It looks like we may live long enough to see this.
#275829 by Vampier
Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:25 am
Flushed with the "success" of their latest LIE ... the "chemical Attack" in Syria of chlorine Gas supplied to the Rebels by The Hag and the rampant Stupidity of the population in believing that it was Assad and not the False Flag it was ... the Globalist filth will be staging a series of such attacks over the next few weeks in order to further undermine Trump who seems to be "dimming" and losing any control he ever had. Excuses abound but none change the realities which are happening now. the Globalist filth are regaining control ... if they indeed ever did really lose any. Trump is becoming their "Monkey".

There will be Fake Attacks or False flags on the Capital of Syria before the end of this week and Assad will be blamed. For you ghouls ... expect more pics of massacred children that you can jerk off to just like the big Pervs do. That First Strike on the USA is looking more and more likely. Bang your little WAR tambourines and beat your chests like the monkeys you are. Soon it may well be pics of your dead children and raped wives that the Glbal;ist and NWO Pervs beat to whilst the Muslim Invaders dance in the streets mumbling Allah Akbar defecating on dead Christians. The orchestrated Chaos is COMING to you.

Leave the cities while you can and the early "Winter" has not set in stranding you. Or stay and pop a Budlight and watch CNN as it covers"Live" the Lies of Mayhem.
#275838 by ANGELSSHOTGUN
Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:52 am
Being killed or dying is far easier than being chained, forced to submission, or generally losing all your God given FREEDOM!

Thanks for the posts gentlemen. I tend to simplify things too much... I was trying to write a short story, Mike... My wife pointed out that each chapter was 15 words or less. Good luck with your writings...

Vamp, forgive me too... I just always make it too simple... You write with an expanded ability. Every time I try to do that it gets misinterpreted. Oh well..............
#275854 by Vampier
Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:40 pm
Glen ... Ta for the Post. No need to forgive you for being who you are, for being honest and outspoken, for being genuine and Loving Freedom and Humanity ... and your Piggie.

You are absolutely correct in your first sentence. the only exception is what is known as "The Coward". The politico pedophiles and psychopaths are all COWARDS and LIARS. They are not HONEST and TRUTHFUL. They hate and loathe FREEDOM and HUMANITY. They are the TRASH of SOCIETY. These scum need to be done away with in a very permanent way and their inbred offspring as well.

CENSORSHIP is the COWARDS only weapon against TRUTH because even when TRUTH is countered with LIES ... TRUTH always prevails in the END. Centuries of EVIL and INTERBREEDING have produced Islam and the Jihadists with their Koran and Sharia Law. This is Ancient Evil, a Stoneage Cult and totally ANTIHUMAN. It thrives in an atmosphere of CENSORSHIP ... look at what happened to what was once Sweden.

There is a place for tolerance but this tolerance must have LIMITS. In the same way there is a place for INTOLERANCE. The limit of Tolerance has been reached just not recognized by the purposefully retarded populations who have been manipulated by Pure Evil. The West learned this lesson many times in the past, reached the limit of tolerance and became intolerant and SURVIVED. But now due to SlowKill the Western populations have been rendered retarded and incompetent.

The Hag Merkel and her cohorts have literally opened the Gates of Hell upon Europe. Their pathetic CENSORSHIP does not hide nor change this. What it does do is clearly demonstrate the need for intolerance of this Filth and those Traitors like The Hag Merkel and the EU Despots. Failure to reclaim Humanity will result only in it's extinction. Everyone must start being intolerant and cease lying and calling the INVADERS ... refugees. Stop calling Filth "professional politicians", they are LIARS and subhuman evil compromised Filth.

Rise Up and shake off the Haze of Infection that EVIL has placed you under. Get off your belly and knees and stand as a FREE HUMAN and recognize that this is a Final Struggle for your Life or Death. Reject the LIES of the Demoncrats, The Hags, The Puss Bags and The Black Messiah. Do not tolerate Invasion, molestation, rape, theft and CENSORSHIP. Bond with your Family and Bind with your Friends. Condemn the Liars and take action with Right Action. Right Action is the opposite of Evil Action in case your brain waffles and wrestles with this term.

ReAwaken Humanity and reject the Lies, throw off the chains and pick up the Sword of Truth and Defend yourself and your Family ... your Species. Purge the Traitors, Liars, Perverts and Thieves. Understand that Trump is under siege virtually from generations of Filth and Evil Scum ... the "government" is rife with this pox. The Black Messiah has spied illegally and committed atrocities as well as beig a Traitor to the USA and you. Google, Facebook, the prostituted "Fake" Media and murders done by the CIA, the Clintons, Drones and the "Deep State" are all Truths which can in no way be dispelled by "blaming it on the Russians". Put the Muslims back in their litter boxes of sand and keep them there.

The UN is an Evil Organization which enslaves, rapes, steals and murders. Soros is a CRIMINAL. The "elites" are inbred perverted subhuman abortions of mankind and need to be eradicated like cockroaches, rats and vipers. If people Rise Up then Nations will inevitably Rise Up and throw off the crumbling Yoke of Slavery that has ensnared them for centuries.

Let FREEDOM Rise and Truth Triumph. Take matters into your own hands, get up from your worn overstuffed chairs and walk away from the brainwashing that renders you STUPID and DISGUSTING.
#275888 by MikeTalbot
Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:00 am
Glen

The trick to writing is to do this, write a scene (150-250 words) and if it sucks, figure out why it sucks and stop doing that. Create some characters, figure out why they don't make sense and fix it. Pretty soon they'll tell you the story and you can coast.

My books show a picture and people can interpret as they wish. I will confess, one of my goals was to prove that a Libertarian governor could defeat the Z-poc while holding true to her principles. Nope...Couldn't figure out a way to show that. Kind of depressing in some ways...

I gave up writing commentary when I left Lew Rockwell.com back in 2003. I realized that I was preaching to the choir. Surprisingly (to me anyway) some of my readers from those days buy my books and nag me to write faster.

Talbot